What will be his legacy?

What will be his legacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4Y9YRDPJj0
huffingtonpost.ca/rachel-decoste/fort-mcmurray-south-african-firefighters_b_10209342.html
sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill me on Trudeau

Apart from memes, colorful pictures of him in multi-cultu situations, and weeed lamo 42o! I know nothing of the man

Tell me without memeing what were his most important policies, good and bad

weed. lots of it.

He made it illegal to say that there are only two genders.

dude weeed lmao for the idiots while taxing the middle class into non existence to give to third world shit skins and their country in order to virtue signal what an enlightened compassionate individual he is. Oh and he is a feminist!

Destroying Canada like he planned. Viva la revolution weedman.

fuck I forgot about this

Would be pretty interesting if it really was just his castro genes that are pushing him to install a communist dictatorship.

Being an absolute joke of a human being alongside furthering the multi-generation Turd-doo agenda of destroying Leafghanistan.

I like to think he was going to be a Clinton puppet, and now that trump is in he's not sure what to do with himself and the country.

During those crazy wildfires, he refused help from the US, Russia, and other world powers. Instead, he imported some African nigger "firefighters" that didn't do anything and just wanted gibs when they arrived.

You should talk him into starting a war for the gays. Tell him it's his time to shine and how he's your last hope.

He's been great so far, is the perfect person to represent Canada's image on global scale. Don't let memes fool you.

How about when he elbowed that chick? Starts around 0:30 in

youtu.be/R4Y9YRDPJj0

Selling all of Canada's gold reserves

I live a few hundred km from the fires and helped put out a few around a Tele comms station up north. Got some crazy fuckin pics on my old phone. I took up smoking cigars to deal with the stress of that summer.

When?

> t. Ontariofag

Surprised you didn't blaze bro lmao

Glad to hear you're safe, cananon... Care to share any of those pics?

He will pat himself on the back to death
And take Canada with him.

Why are they bowing like it's karate school?

His legacy will be the worst pm of canada and the laughing stock for years to come

I love showing them off, but I'm on a road trip without my old phone. Sorry burgerbro

Was installed for the same reason his father was installed, run up a huge national debt to private banks mostly in Switzerland. This is why he is now smothered in Red Herrings, weed, gender, immigration...whatever takes the populations eye off the ball.

How is your economy doing? It's fun being run from Rome isn't it?

dude cuckoldry lmao

Sold all of our 31 billion dollars of gold then posted a 30 billion dollar deficiy

Trudeau will always be remebered for the Liberal Party's strong political finance policies. He loved to reassure the Canadian people of their transparency, openness, and accountability.

licking asshole in hell

The weed he'd legalizing won't have any cbd, and you're not going to be allowed to grow privately. We got bamboozled.

Invade us trumpsan

If you have a reccomended source on this, greatly appreciated
Otherwise I'll research, no prob bob

>being run from Rome
No idea what you are talking about, i'm clueless and disinchanted about my own country

The new pres is playing for richfags, as was expected. Afaik, he shifted the taxing burden from farming and mining magnates to the middle class, but hey, at least no one can say we are commies now!

I'll assume you are not b8ing

Explain what good he did do, and how he improved Canada and her global image
Defend your pres, buddy

Take it for what you will...
huffingtonpost.ca/rachel-decoste/fort-mcmurray-south-african-firefighters_b_10209342.html

Wait so they're selling all the hippies GMO marijuana to remove GBD, why? I thought it compliments THC so you don't receive too much of a high

>What will be his legacy?

P R O G R E S S I V E

At best, he'll be the Jimmy Carter of Canada
Remembered for being a nice guy, but known for being a useless fuck up.

At worst, a reverse Trump
At young, pretty boi, rich boy, that had no idea what he was doing, tried to appeal to everyone, had no real beliefs of his own, and fucked up the entire country.

That might be one of the biggest things I hate about liberals, its not just their beliefs are stupid, its that they put what they are a side in order to appease the shitty people

Liberals that claim to be Christian or Catholic, yet in public say things like there are many paths to God, or pray in mosques with muslims, or are pro-choice.

White people that throw their race under the bus to appease a minority, people that make up less than 30% or 14% of the population.

weed will be his ONLY legacy, if he can get it through. This is a fact. Anything else is a meme.

There are only two genders. Check my flag. Come take me fucker!!!

Fill in the blank .

2high2think

When did amurica reject obama or Trudeau?

Dudebros just want to get high, they don't care about cbd. The market tests and investors are set to roll out this growing season. From what I understand if you want a license to grow you need to maintain a certain output so you can't just grow one or two for personal use.

Trudeau is a fucking leaf

certainly not the legalization of marijuana

What the holy fuck are you talking about faggot?
Turdeau's a shame.

Penis penis penis penis

hes right though. There are two sexes but there can be any number of genders (because gender is just a social abstraction of the sexes)

Kys faggot

>the perfect person to represent Canada's image on global scale

Leaf

He successfully cucked Canada further into the Jewish pocket

Partaking in the Holocaust is so tolerant and liberal.
-Justin Trudeau

>Trudeau's hips

Fun fact that was not true
sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/

This will always be one of my favorite gifs

This was them on the plane to Canada... Can you imagine the smell?

Also, nice digits.