Burger question

Burgerbros, how would an average Cletus react to a legal immigrant from Russia somewhere in a typical Southern state?
Where would be the best place to live for someone from Russia?

The south?
Dear Kek Why?
If you are Russian you can handle cold go someplace nice like Idaho, Montana or Wyoming.

if you are friendly they will be friendly back.

>how would an average Cletus react to a legal immigrant from Russia
not at all

Life without a social security card, legal job, or bank account is a pretty shit life in America desu unless you wanna work like a Mexican for pennies.

I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that? No papers?

>legal immigrant
в глaзa eбeшьcя?

Lived in various parts of the south and I doubt most would care as long as you can speak fluent English. If you have a thick accent then I'm sure you'll get weird looks or occasional shitheads like you would anywhere else.

And move anywhere you can get a job.

Expect to be known only by names such as: Soviet, Ruskie, Russian Guy, or Ivan. Southerners will give foreigners nicknames to help them remember you til they can get your name down. Other than that you'll probably be welcomed since a hard working white with a neat accent

But South just seems so nice for some reason.

Alaska or dakotas, maybe northern wisconsin or michigan. I don't think they'd like anywhere down south.

Yes, you can drive to whatever state you want, or fly to hawaii.

Just need your driver's license, but there's no border crossings or anything like that. Certain states use toll-roads to scam money for their roads, but that's it.

south is full of imbred dumb rednecks. come to california

If you like to drink and shoot guns you'll fit right in.

Indifference.

If you don't act like a stupid nigger southerners will treat you as one of their own.

Just tell 'em you hate gommies and putin and they will consider you a bro.
Because white.

I'm from rural south Carolina, and i can tell that average Cletus would show you everything there is about the south, like shooting guns dirt bikes etc, in hopes that you'll like it here.

Literally you could be anything , except muslim,nig,or mexian, and the rural south will love you.

only people that would give you shit are the ones with shit skin

Learn to speak with the specific accent of the area you move to then they won't even know you're a russkie.

commie-fornia? fucking please, go live in your echo camber so i can gas all of you at once

Go to the Triangle in North Carolina. Close to the mountains, the beach, and other thriving cities. People will accept you, and there are a lot of opportunities to find employment.

southern folks are actually very hospitable. just avoid the major cities, as major cities will suck regardless of geographical location.