An old high school classmate send me a friend request on FB and saw this shit on her profile...

An old high school classmate send me a friend request on FB and saw this shit on her profile. I guess this is becoming the norm.

You burgers are cucked beyond belief. No wonder you're all turning transgender.

She must have 3 lil monkeys

Says the dunecoon from the desert.
Clean your own house before telling others to do so

What is with all the single mother treads coming back? Society as a whole wrote them off as scum years ago, they tried the shaming tactic and it just made people hate them more.

no surprise
it's just "GIBS for me" in long sentence form

Men here are men, transfag. We know how to put women in their place. You, on the other hand, are cucked.

>it takes a strong man to settle for another man's scraps

That has to be an ironic image. The "plate someone else left on the table" gives it away.

It completely evaporates any good sentiment the first sentence may have established.

I thought step up to the plate was supposed to be baseball related not food.

> Please take care of me

lel i'm not eating another man's food of his plate, on his table, in his house, and I don't want to pay for some kids that aren't mine cause you make bad choices either.

kek, the fuck outta here with that shit.

i'm 30 and can tell you - find a good woman when you are younger. if you don't, most of the women you meet will be 1) single moms or 2) fucked up from all the dick they've taken.

>step up to the plate that another man left on the table
they couldnt even get the saying right

Society didn't write them off. Society is circling back to STRONK EMPOWERED SINGLE MUMS after vilifying the males.

Newsflash, if you're a single mom and you weren't widowed, raped, or sperm banked, it's because you made bad decisions. You procreated irresponsibly with a shitty male. Women don't get to have 100% of reproductive choice and none of the responsibility. If they get their collective way though, I'm sure that's what will end up happening.

And they'll destroy the human race within a generation.

I hope you guys have shelters prepared for next month

Or just keep dating younger women. Girls turn 18 every day.

>Men here are men, transfag.
Says the (((guy))) wearing a dress sitting on a dirt floor.

>October

Stop stalking single moms you fucking /r9k/ faggot get off this board

>it takes a strong man...
You know that the rest will be cancer after reading this sentence anywhere

Kek good point.

I've had three of them try and hook up with me lol their desperate for someone to bankroll them, funny how they wouldn't look at me sideways at school though, one of them even had 2 black kids, fuck that shit.

Better than you wearing your girlfriend's panties, you filthy cuck. You disgust me.

A country of manly women and transgendered men. How Thomas Jefferson would grieve if he were alive...

It's trying to say that you're a weak man if you don't accept a woman who has pre-cuckolded you.

Any man who falls for transparent manipulation like this is a cuck.

> Paying full price for a half eaten meal

It's funny because to actually step up to eat the leftovers from another man's plate you must be desperate, poor, too weak to get new food for yourself or simply with no dignity to say "fuck off, I don't want this shit".

I did live among effemate white men, that low IQ sandniggers doing tribe tier laws becuase another sandnigger said the invisible man told him to.

You are on rightful American clay now!
You have to go Back!

That stuff is only posted by single mothers looking for betas to """""settle down""""" with

livestock don't count as "women" you goat fucking sandnigger

Why would I want to finish someone's plate after they eat all the good stuff?

>It takes a strong man to eat somebody else's leftovers
How the fuck do they think this makes sense?

"men" in your "country" fuck little boys
youre all fags

ask her if she'd be ok with raising another woman's offspring

xd

Your turn is coming, whatdayathink hehehe

You're thinking about Afghan's, retard. In any case, wasn't your entire country recently forced into bankruptcy by one NY hedge fund manager? I've never heard something so pathetic.

top fucking kek mate she set it as her cover photo she's clearly on the hunt for betas basically screaming it out loud

prolly why she added you OP

inb4 cuck

I fully agree with your hatred of single mothers but I disagree that they weren't written off.

Some time around 2014 I think bitching about single mothers just disappeared. This wasn't because people were more accepting of them it was because men ranked them so low they forgot they existed.

Honestly rage inducing.