Tfw too smart to not believe Allah the only true god and his prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him)

>tfw too smart to not believe Allah the only true god and his prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him)

Inshallah, Sup Forums will be a Muslim board

>tfw too dumb to not believe in Allah

smart people dont self destruct faggot

>religion in 2017

>tfw too smart to not believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of Heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Only-begotten, begotten of the Father before all ages; Light of Light: true God of true God; begotten, not made; of one essence with the Father, by Whom all things were made; Who for us men, and for our salvation, came down from the heavens, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and became man; And was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and suffered, and was buried; And arose again on the third day according to the Scriptures; And ascended into the heavens, and sitteth at the right hand of the Father; And shall come again, with glory, to judge both the living and the dead; Whose kingdom shall have no end. And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life; Who proceedeth from the Father; Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; Who spake by the prophets. In One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. And to not confess one baptism for the remission of sins. And to not look for the resurrection of the dead, And the life of the age to come.

you are gay, all of you.

>tfw you realize you will never get to live in ubermensch stronk pagan society
>tfw christcuckery fucking ruined all hope of alpha-male aspects of spirituality and destroyed great western civilizations
>tfw people still try to argue that christianity is good for europe and that its nothing without this dirty sandnigger religion

but christcucks were pretty alpha in the 1100s - 1800s, after that ya dun goofd

but mate, you dont become Übermensch bei complaining.
The Gods have given us the opporunity to prove us against this sheep shit and you say that its bad.
Work out, learn and get autonomous.

>pagan
>couldn't handle a little Christianity

you are fucking meme fags

dear mods,

Please stop fapping to anime and start banning obvious troll threads.

T. Humble Sup Forums lurker

its like a virus.
Europe is almost healthy again.
I mean it is a strong virus to be honest, the lies sound pretty well.

Islam is the most consistent faith, the Quran doesn't contradict itself like today's Bible. And there are signs of science in it, you can Youtube Zakir Naik and see (although I disagree with him on a lot of issues, and relevant to this his stance on evolution).

The Quran was unedited since its revelation. It doesn't contradict rudimentary science unlike the Bible which says the world's flat and the universe created in 6 days (Quran says epochs, which long periods of time).

It doesn't make sense for something to come from nothing. Science just spins in circles about this topic. Therefore I believe in 1 uncreated Entity, which in this case happens to be God.

>A little Christianity
Then I guess Europe is just handling a little Islam these days

Only people with a red and white flag are Mudslimes because blood and fire are the only things they seek

>tfw to intelligent too be religious

Lel, you abandoned Christ and now you are being over run by a different worse religion, cucks asking for it desu

>Poland
>England
>Switzerland
>Denmark
>Canada
>Peru
>Japan

>Christ
>Jew
>Sandnigger

Only people with a red and white flag are Mudslimes =/= Only Muslims live in a country with a red and white flag

>Christ
>Jew

>Islam is the most consistent faith
Yeah, except for the whole "we are monotheists but believe that the Koran is co-eternal and uncreated" bit.

P.S. Islam is a cult more moronic than scientology.

Mehmet, that's a giant tumor not a brain.

>poland
Basically muslims but christian.
>England
Eternal Anglo, thats enough
>Switzerland
Gets rich for doing nothing, basically jews
>Denmark
pillaged and raped whole northern europe
>Canada
Eternal Anglo again
>Peru
Aztecs, beheaded little children for sacrifize
>Japan
did a mass genocide on china for no reason

>Saudi Arabia
>Qatar
>Syria
>Egypt
>Jordan
>Kuwait
>Yemen

>ran the Jews out of the temple
>denounced by pharisees
>Jews called for his death

"His blood will be on us and our children"

Not true Muslims

What the fuck are you implying senpai?

L**ves and T***s are the true Muslims and we should bomb them, that's what I'm implying

Why not all of them senpai?

If we bomb all Muslims, my country will be a giant steaming hot crater

But OP I don't think you're that smart at all. I think you're a dumb Muslim

>tfw to intelligent to be fooled by sandniggers