Move to chicanolandia usa because property is cheap

>move to chicanolandia usa because property is cheap
>all my new neighbors throw a nice party for me
>in 23 years of living in a hoity-toity doctor/lawyer suburb in new england there were neighbors who never spoke to us

Why haven't you integrated into the last surviving American working class culture yet?

First for evolving tastes

They were trying to scope you out to see if you had shit to rob

As long as you don't listen to the meme horn music

This

>wanting to be around 5'2" beaners and their 8 screeching kids
Hello Juan

Mexiworking class are the only people I'll fucking work with, whites are whiny and slow and niggers won't show up. If white America had half the fucking spine we might be tad better offf now.

I'd destroy that round brown

Good

I'd love if none of my neighbors ever spoke to me
Why the fuck should they interfere with your life?
Community hand holding is for retards with too much free time

I know that feel

I grew up in a pretty rich suburb of NYC and the hardest working people Ive ever met were south americans. Hell, 2 of some of the best people I know are from Colombia. One being a very good friend of mine, who ended up going to vanderbilt. And the other who was my contractor/ great family friend who came to the US not knowing english. Both of them Voted Trump. Great guys who I know would walk through fire for me

Hahahaha

Grew up in a working class town in Michigan. All my neighbors were tough as nails hardworking Americans. I got along with most of them when we interacted but I'm pretty introverted and mostly kept to myself.

Moved to Phoenix, Arizona to an 80% hispanic neighborhood. Neighbors were all assholes who treated me like shit because I was white. One of the more outspoken assholes even actually said shit like "this isnt your neighborhood, you should move somewhere else, be with your own people." Coworkers were mostly hispanic and were mostly assholes. Most of them were lazy as fuck too. Always taking too long breaks, never helping anyone else out, never working overtime, just doing the bare minimum to get by and looking down their nose at anyone who actually busted their ass.

Eventually moved back to Michigan and am happy again. I have no fucking clue where the people in this thread are getting their positive impressions of beaners from. If you are white, beaners hate you, if you think otherwise you are setting yourself up for trouble.

>Live in Chicongo

Why the fuck would you want to move here?

This, beaners have always hated me without even getting to know me. I live in florida too so its rough. I think its because of my "aryan" looks, irony is my father is northern italian and spaniard. Spic girls like me though, but their men always hate me so fuck them.

Cool story bro

>beaners have always hated me without even getting to know me.

Thats the way it is for me with blacks and mexicans.

Most white people like me, some don't, thats just the way people are. But with blacks and mexicans it is always like they hate me at first sight. I have never had a single black or mexican be friendly towards me in any way. And its not like I go around dressed up like Hitler or some shit. I am just some dorky white dude. But the second I come into contact with a black or mexican its like they immediately have a huge grudge against me.

They got cocky because they were on their home turf and you were outnumbered. Here in Cincinnait I work with some mexicans in construction, and I have no complaints. They work hard, never show up late/ hungover, never fail drug tests, and raise their children with a wife. I've never lived anywhere near the border but I can imagine that once they have their own neighborhoods they would get a little too comfy. Up here though, mexicans have one purpose: to work hard and save enough money to move his family.

>Thats the way it is for me with blacks and mexicans.
> I am just some dorky white dude.

Try getting fit. Being physically intimidating is one of the few things that minorities can respect. And if you're not ready to take roids, or your frame just isn't that big (like me 5'10 180), learn how to box. I live in a shit part of town but nigs always leave me alone when they see me running because I train with some of their friends at the local gym. Also try dressing like rocky (I'm not joking) they have some respect for people who can fight.

At the end of the day you're still just a white boi but it's better than nothing.

I live in Alaska. I'm glad you whiny crybabies aren't here.

>(like me 5'10 180),
>At the end of the day you're still just a white boi
I have terrible news, m4 CUC rsx

>new england
Brah everyone in the North are a bunch of assholes who keep to ourselves, just go down south to some Hicksville and everyone will treat you like their brother

Random spics have nothing to do with it

Everyone praising Hispanics ITT.

I am a welder and because temp jobs are easy to get and discard at a whim, I've worked with a lot of hispanics.

They usually work harder than the whites and are a lot friendlier, more sharing, and explain things much more willingly. 90% of the whites I encounter in the trades are sad, hateful, and act like they are the guardians of sacred esoteric knowledge. They are also very territorial, even when the shop is an ancient garbage heap. They don't have any sense of camaraderie with other whites whereas all the hispanics stick together and try to lighten the mood.

Why is this?

came here to post this. digits confirm

because turning the USA back to a middle-lowish class industrial economy is literally the agenda of (((NWO))), you dumbass goy
you've literally just become part of the fucking problem

it's a better business model to use 300 million americans as production sweatshop labor and sell cheap retail to a billion chinese than the opposite

Or better yet, don't talk to them. They prefer their own people and I prefer mine.

Whats Alaska like, friend?
All I know about it is that it seems very cold and that Sarah Palin kills moose their

fuck that, dont waste time trying to appeal to sub humans. just get a ccw permit and a gun and hope one of them gives you a reason to use it

>All I know about it is that it seems very cold
28 degrees and light snow today.
>and that Sarah Palin kills moose their
So do I. I shoot my food in the face.

Do you smoke weed and shoot guns?

-2C isnt too cold actually

Do you like living their?

post more alaska pictures. is it expensive to live out there?

yes I do. Only Red state to legalize it cause it's nobody's fucking business what I do.
>Do you like living their?
Yes.

>is it expensive to live out there?
you get paid more, Amazon Prime, and I don't pay for meat.

best place to live in alaska?

Anywhere but anchorage.

what's wrong with anchorage?

Have you ever nearly died doing a task that's trivial in the lower 48?

Rightful Russian clay.

You don't have the right to shit if you sell it to someone else.

indians do

They are mostly transplants trying to turn a city liberal.
Not even sure what you mean.

fuck no it's the opposite

>grow up in the 90s texas suburb
>all white families know each other
>kids play outside
>had qt white gf
>beans invade and now everyone stays inside because they don't want to be near uncouth ugly wetbacks

you make a great point. Indians can throw a hissy fit and tell the government to fuck off in the 'sceded land' of the pacific northwest and lake superior region because of 'water' and 'rice' and 'animals' and shit, despite the fact they fucking sceded it

They are more than welcome to try and take it back.

I mean like you tried to go to the grocery store but it snowed so goddamn much that you drove off the mountain trail that goes up to your cabin or you broke your ankle on a hiking trip and got stuck in a snowstorm 150 miles from the nearest hospital.

I talked to a woman from Alaska and she said that you have to plan for a lot more shit because you can get yourself in more trouble up there.

I live in a mostly Mexican community.
I don't like a lot of them because of their incompetence and laziness but they make good food and drink decent beer.
The only reason I don't completely despise them is because they hate niggers.

what kinds of things are there to hunt out there? have you ever been bear hunting?

I grew up on the border and you assessment is accurate. Once they get majority status they vote in their people and make a little mexico with gibs from Uncle Sam.

this most likely.

I am jealous of your state's laws. I hope Texas legalizes it soon because I dream of one day owning a .50 barret and smoking a blunt while shooting shit in the desert. Enjoy freedom for me user, please.

Is this the hourly "White people are evil, I'm glad I racemixed" thread?

>move to chicanolandia usa because property is cheap

LOL NO

How do you get your good boy points for moose tendies and beast bullets up there?

You watch too many movies.

Get out of the house more.

>I talked to a woman
There's your problem right there.
>have you ever been bear hunting?
I don't like to eat bear.

>he hasnt seen the edge

arent the bear pelts worth a lot though? you could also make a cool rug

jesus, dude.

life is not a movie.

i've lived in very hostile locations, and as long as you're not completely retarded, you'll be fine.

try and travel more, faggot.

>neighbors who never spoke to us
>you left
>they won

>not being at the front of the race war
I'm glad you left cuck

>arent the bear pelts worth a lot though?
I think wolf are worth more. I'd shoot a wolf in a heart beat but I never see them. When I took this pic I had just walked through this area about 1/2 hour before.

Chicanos don't say white boi, only niggers say that. Spics say gringo.

Fucking God's country...

How much is land? I'd love to buy a strip for summer living & random shooting, as long as there isn't anyone around for miles...

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I HAVE TO "INTEGRATE" INTO A FOREIGN CULTURE IN MY OWN GOD DAMNED COUNTRY

do you live in like a remote cabin or do you live in a city and drive out to the wilderness? what do you do for a living out there?

Because whites are conditioned to have no group identity

What game is that, those graphics are insane.

Chicagofag here, 1000x this

>How much is land?
depends. Where I live it's about $75,000 an acre. Our cabin was $3500 for 5 acre.
I have both. I learned Cobal and had contracts with a couple of banks, they still use it and they pay good. Then I started buying properties and rent to the military, mostly Coast Guard. The military renters get in trouble if they trash they place.

> Where I live it's about $75,000 an acre
> Our cabin was $3500 for 5 acre
750$ per acre perhaps?

does it get hot out there during the summer?