Wtf is wrong with my country. Today is the Independence Day

Wtf is wrong with my country. Today is the Independence Day.
FUCKING BRITS YOU SHOULD KEEP CONLONIZING THIS SHITTY COUNTRY.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What? We colonised you as well? I've lost track, sorry and I guess happy independence day?

At least you kill rohingya muslims alot

Your alright Burma

I thought Burma/Myanmar was an island, not a country. The muslim girls at the 7-Eleven by my house are all from Burma. They're pretty sweet, but dumber than a box of rocks.

Maybe. No idea how mudshit brain works.

We love you too Taiw... wait what? Myanmar?

It's fucking triggering the Jews apparently. They fucking send """"UN"""" to prevent another """Genocide"""".

Kill them all my child, use the force!

Rare as fuck huh. I only see my countrymen once every year or shit like that.

It's not happy Independence Day. People are getting more and more degenerate in my country.
>poor as fuck among South east Asia
>apparently people have money to paid 100$ to go to """"RAVE"""".
My country men are getting more and more dumb as time passes.

We will. At least we are trying to send all these immigrant mudshit back to Bangladesh as of now.

Bump

It makes me laugh that Aung San Suu Kyi is seen as some kind of liberal superwoman in the west but her response to the kebab removal when asked about it was basically a shrug.

She is worshipped in my country as her father is the leader is martyr of our country. People think of her as the savior of the country but nothing really improve that much since her reign. People just seem to get more and more degenerate.

Le civil war pic

bump for interest in burmaposting

Thanks Burger. I thought this thread is dead

Third worldly, mudslime slaying, civil war happening bump

Since when do you have a star on your flag, Lithuania?

100 years from now when whites barely have any influence on foreign policy, and chinese are the dominant new colonizers, all "minorities" will wish their English and European "oppressors" back and realize how good they had it under white influence because the Chinese isn't going to do jack shit to improve your living standards or educate them niggers, I can't wait till the artificial African population bubble explodes

Literally 7 years ago
What do you mean by this?

You are killing rohingas pretty recklessly though.

Racist buddists, who'd a thunk.