/pp/ — Portuguese Politics Thread: Mário Soares Still Not Dead Edition

It's time for another /pp/ thread, lads. After the successful Absolute Monarchy thread, Poles and Americans are also on the VIP list. Brits, Spaniards and Brazilians are obviously VIP and invited to join. Post rare Salazares, sexy Portuguese girls (something which has been lacking from the very beginning tbqhwyf), revealing bacalhau pictures and tasty sardinhadas.

This week in Portugal:

>Trump and Guterres have "positive" discussion over phone on US-UN relations
observador.pt/2017/01/04/trump-e-guterres-tiveram-discussao-muito-positiva-sobre-relacoes-entre-estados-unidos-e-onu/

>Retirees will receive less in pensions, despite the value being updated with inflation
observador.pt/2017/01/04/generalidade-dos-pensionistas-vai-receber-menos-em-janeiro-apesar-da-atualizacao-em-linha-com-inflacao/

Unfortunately, this thread is still not the obligatory celebration thread of Mário Soares's death. However, I do hope you guys show up and give me (You)s when he finally kicks the bucket and I post the "Fuck Off, Mário" picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/QuintoImperio/
youtube.com/watch?v=2pm50APgDoo
biclaranja.blogs.sapo.pt/
portadaloja.blogspot.pt/
novoadamastor.blogspot.com/
portugalcontemporaneo.blogspot.com/
o-povo.blogspot.com/
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/
accao-integral.blogspot.com/
worten.pt/search?sortBy=relevance&hitsPerPage=24&page=1&query=ps4
williamengdahl.com/englishNEO25Nov2016.php
theportugalnews.com/news/portugal-joins-calls-to-shut-down-almaraz-nuclear-power-plant/38075
youtube.com/watch?v=VPs8oaEVIhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for reddit.com/r/QuintoImperio/

Sup Forumssportuguese colony

Fuck Portugal

Third for Paella invading Portugal again and get my ass destroyed again

That's right!
Follow your fellow brazillian's advice please

youtube.com/watch?v=2pm50APgDoo

I'll dump the other neo-reactionary/neo-monarchist/traditionalist blogs/websites that were dumped here on the Absolute Monarchy thread:

biclaranja.blogs.sapo.pt/
portadaloja.blogspot.pt/
novoadamastor.blogspot.com/
portugalcontemporaneo.blogspot.com/
o-povo.blogspot.com/
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/
accao-integral.blogspot.com/

>i want to move to Portugal and stay there for the rest of my life
Said no brazilian ever.

Stop being delusional, Adalberto Barbarossa.

>quando o Reddit foi atacado pela alt right

I pray to god everyday that you are right, that you guys don't want to come here, ever.
Please don't. i encourage you to tell everyone you know how shitty and bad portugal is. Tell them that if they are thinking about living in europe, they should go anywhere else except here.
Thank you

Thats great, stay in your favela monkey.

LEL Zukas BTFO

Trust me, between 2 shitholes, anyone will choose to stay in the least messy shithole.
Stay irrelevant, dirty moors.

>Spaniards

bump

>least messy
keeeek
>least gdp per capita
>more iliteracy
>more criminality
>more homicide rate

Fucking monkey. At least I'm not murdered when I go to the beach

>Heroes of sea, noble races
>Valiant and immortal nations
>Send us victorious
>Happy and glorious
>To arms, to arms
>On land and sea!
>To arms, to arms
>For our homelands!
>Salute the sun that rises
>And send us victorious
>Happy and glorious
>God save us all

Evening lads.

Não irrelevantes o suficiente para não vires para aqui chorar, índio de merda.

The fuck is a Portugal?

It's like an America except more loyal and more white.

A country that didn't lose to a bunch of vietnamise farmers

trully the greatest of allies

What are these categories?

>at what temperature do people best learn?
>how many people are christian?
>what's the rate of inflation?
>what is the GDP per capita?
>what are two arbitrary numbers?
>at what heat can a man carry a sack of money?
>how much is a ps4?
>how fast can they drive?

As you can tell, my Portuguese is flawless.

Indeed

This might help.

God Save The Queen.

it's:
>education ranking
>murder rate for every 100k
>what's the rate of inflation
>what is the GDP per capita
>Minimum wage
>Least corrupt ranking
>how much is a ps4
>average internet speed

>2017
>not measuring at what heat a man can carry a sack of money

I thought you were better than this Portugal.

I am also disappointed about this
I can easily carry a bag of valuables at extreme temperatures

Has Britain and Portugal had any political talks/meetings since the EU vote?

alot
too high for our wages
not enough
11 28
between 300 something and 400yuros
as fast as we want as long as the police isnt watching

>between 300 something and 400yuros

>tfw when you don't know the conversion rate of euros because you've never touched a euro in your life

Don't think so. Only a visit from our President to your country. When your Queen met with various heads of state.

no.. really.. it is.

worten.pt/search?sortBy=relevance&hitsPerPage=24&page=1&query=ps4

>He never touched a Euro

No, no. I believed you in the price, but I was being smug because we don't use meme currency in Britain.

I'm beginning to believe Trump belongs to the ZOG. What's with all the love for Israel? They've already shown (through the media) that they despise him, so I don't really think he has anything to gain from trying to appease them somehow. Also, almost all of his children are married to Jews, and Kushner is a Zionist. Any theories?

One other thing, when are we going to burn the Lisbon mosque? Did Martim Moniz - and countless other Portuguese - really sacrifice his life against the mudshits so they could have mosques here?

I guess that's one thing you are luckier than all of us then.

como é que é Lisboa para trabalhar?

devo ficar em coimbra ou que?

Quais são as vossas opiniões acerca de Rolão Preto e do Integralismo Lusitano? Será ele, atreve-mo a dizê-lo, o /nossohomem/?

I was going to say something about how it might be good if Trump is in bed with the ZOG, maybe it'd open people's eyes. Then I remembered we're talking about Americans, a people so stupid they'd walk off a cliff if a politician told them to do it. There's literally no hope for the US, I just want to sit back and watch it thrash itself in to little pieces.

If you take London we'll give you the Pound for free.

Yeah. he's with the American Elite, but in a subtly way. Well not very subtly when you look at pic related.

Of courshe. Lisboa é cancro.

Portugal and the eternal Anglo are best allies

Only in words.

truly the greatest allies one could ask for

1982 says otherwise, when you helped us take back the Falklands.

Não te recomendava Lisboa, sinceramente. Há empregos mas pagam quase todos mal, a não ser que tenhas sorte. De qualquer das formas não te sei dizer se vale a pena em comparação com Coimbra.

>

Why did he promise to back Israel 1000% then? Didn't he recently pick a Jew for the Treasury? Steven Mnuchin is ex Goldman Sachs, he's Wall Street and he has donated to Hillary. It doesn't make sense.

What if the WASPs are in some kind of unholy alliance with the kikes? After all, they're all Abrahamists and (I guess) care only about themselves. I don't think psychopaths can be nationalistic. Anyways, just looking for opinions so I can sort this shit out.

What did your country do when the rest of NATO and Soviet Union (and allies) conspire against Portugal in the 60s and 70s? Oh yea, you did nothing. Not only that but you were with them.

We lost our sovereignty in 74 with that stupid coup.

Fuck I care about the Falklands, in that period, Portugal was a mere puppet state.

hello~

Did you not understand? He's part of the system. Of course he would back Israel.

williamengdahl.com/englishNEO25Nov2016.php

SPAIN IS CONTAMINATING THE TOGA (RIO TEJO) RIVER

THE FUTURE BENFICA PLAYERS WILL BE MUTANTS! WE HAVE TO PREVENT THIS DISASTER

#CLOSEALMARAZ
theportugalnews.com/news/portugal-joins-calls-to-shut-down-almaraz-nuclear-power-plant/38075

I'm sorry.

Hey tugas install ExtraFlags. I want to see those jironados flags!

So you mean the WASPs are in on it with the ZOG?

I did see a basque flag once, he was some damn dirty commie that wanted independence from spain.

Eu quero é que o Benfica se foda.

They are since forever my man.

Thanks for the link btw

obrigado por estes links user

Post yfw Mário Soares finally dies

de nada.

lembro-me que num dos primeiros /pp/ que fiz houve um tipo que me disse que o pai tinha uma garrafa de champanhe pronta a abrir neste evento específico. eu ficarei imagem relatada.

And now you are became aware of it?

I don't understand modern independentists (the majority of them). They say want to preserve their national identity but they are internationalists at the same time. I'm a filthy eternal Castilian that wants a united Iberia but with regional/linguistical differences preserved, not a castilianized Spain.

Good flag.

>Stay irrelevant, dirty moors.
Guess what that makes you then.

full respect brothers - there's a catholic triangle between us, you and poland that will keep this old bitch europe together based on real values - if I can only slap the cucks on everyday basis ///

meh, 1000x Salazar

com provas dadas e muito mais senhor

Nah, balkanize it. But united at the same time. With all types of alliances and shit. Competing but working together in the bigger picture. This would be a great Iberia.

Veritas Nunquam Perit

Somos vizinhos :0

Love you guys as for the rest of Europe and some parts of the USA.

Bump

Alguém aqui mais fappa a pensar na Mariana Mortagua? Ou sou só eu?
>tfw nunca irei ser dominado na cama pela Mortágua
Para quê viver

mata-te

Está na lista de afazeres.

Just posting, because I'm VIP :)

Estou a pensar comprar uma nau. Com quantas bocas de fogo recomendam?

como estão esta noite caros compatriotas deste país de proto-comunistas corruptos?

viva a galiza e o norte portugues

fun fact:
portugal invented the warship breach canon
the captcha should prove that kek approves this

guardade

I been to Portugal once, fucking awesome place, want to go back some time. The climate is perfect for me, love the food, girls are hot as fuck, can't complain, although the only girl I fucked while I was there was some Lithuanian girl who worked in a bar.

>Rolão Preto
que bom seria voltam aos tempos de um povo burro e com medo do seu próprio governo. por outras palavras ainda somos, é por isso que queremos Salazar de volta para ser nosso pai, para nos livrar da responsabilidade das nossas decisões.

Few centuries later, portuguese monkeys don't know how to spell breech.

¡Viva!

O demais ê todo territorio conquistado.

maybe because it isn't a word I commonly use in english you american cunt

More than a millenium later Americans don't know how to capitalise a noun.

It's his second language you fucking dumb nog, his English is clearly good, a few spelling mistakes are literally irrelevant, you perfectly understood him from context.

I'm going to portugal next week, I'm living in lisboa from then on.

the best part? It's free. Portugal's government is paying my internship.

How do I do this?

South Africa and Rhodesia stood by our side so they were there in spirit u_u

Boa noite, senhores.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPs8oaEVIhM

zuca sendo zuca

"vamu casá pa ter passaportji" - tua mãe