The Magnificient Seven Reboot

Find a flaw ....

youtube.com/watch?v=q-RBA0xoaWU

More like The Magnificent Four and Their Servants.

I can find three

there are only 4 people in that picture

Original was better as always.

Was OK/10. Usually a fan of Chris Pratt, but I didn't think this was his best performance.

Never heard of this but how do they explain some of them transforming into women and animals?

All whites die.

>watching a shitty version of the seven samurai (applies to the original and the reboot)

> Not everyone in the Old West was a white guy. There were plenty of blacks, Asians, and Native Americans as well. And some of them were lawmen, soldiers, and gunslingers.

Movie or future?both seems like a logical end

Nips did it first famlam

Sure, both the original and the 60s remake were great movies. I'm not so sure this one is, though.

Too bad they haven't produced anything good since then. At least Koreans have some decent movies.

It was better than expected. They even showed respect to the confederacy. I was pleasantly surprised.

Shitty nog is the leader of the group whose parents were homesteaders, which is historically retarded. Oh, and the chick shooting the bad dude at the end before he could shoot the nog is fucking retarded as well. Seriously?

The Jews are just preparing us for the inevitable outcome of their planning.

They got burned out.

Speaking of remakes.

You heard about Planet Earth 2? fucking ripoff

saw it last week, it was absolute dumbed down shit

Akira Kurosawa was the only thing good about the damn dirt nips

No. There were whites, Mexicans, and slaves.

it is the very original salaud.
And i'ts better.fucking love it.

at least in Tarantino movies they call them Niggers , like you suppose to.

Why was Japan so fucking manly? Now it's all autistic manchildren. What happened? Globalists?

Those niggers think they wuz cowboys and shit.

Most cowboys were Mexican and underpayed, yet are glorified as truly American. Source: history

>White people complaining about a remake of a remake of a good movie being PC

Pretty much. Burgers forced them to open up their ports to whitey goods in the 1800s and they got gradually westified since then. WWII was the last nail in their coffin

Seven Samurai is better than both combined.

>Never heard of Berserk

The original Magnificent 7 had a ton of incredible and well known actors and was a great Western movie. The remake was a bland action movie with a "it's current year" cast complete with an asian ninja guy that nobody cared about. Not even the characters themselves much reason or motivation to go on a suicide mission much like the reason to remake a classic movie.

>Find a flaw ....
>reboot

There, you got it.

>japanese
>good acting
pick one

A nigger, a chink, and a spic.