Would you raise another mans child if you were in relationship with a women who has a child?

Would you raise another mans child if you were in relationship with a women who has a child?

Nope

/thread

>a based leaf
What a day

No.

I don't know, let me ask my wife's son.

obviously not. I want/ed to adopt, but the thought of raising the sperm of another men really disgusts me

If she were my mistress and gave incredible head, then yes, it's a possibility

If she has kids she can take care of them herself.
I'm there to provide her penis not economic smooth sailing.

Only if he was a friend or relative of mine that died.

Sure. I would raise all her friends' kids too if I could, in the sense of teaching them to be fundamentally good people with a skillset that gives them a good platform to build on.

Yeah but you know she'd rope you into it. All single moms would. There's literally not a woman on the planet who would just let you pork her and share a house with her and not expect you to feed and clothe her spawn.

Just marry a single woman and have your own kid.

>Yeah but you know she'd rope you into it.

I've grown up with a rich dad and a stoner mum who have both had a string of messy relationships and failed businesses. Both of them have been yelling "PRE-NUP" in my ears since I was a young child. There's no chance I'm going to fall for the "I can't afford shoes for my child but I'm so glad we could go out on this dinner".

>Not a woman on the planet who would just let you pork her and share a house with her and not expect you to feed and clothe her spawn.
Don't I get my own house? Don't they have a dad to visit when I come over?

I don't want to ever be in one of YOUR relationships, damn.

Anything is possible, my man. She would have to be pretty amazing.

If you love that woman, you naturally accept what she is, and that is a mother with a child- so how could you not? I don't understand the point of the thread.

No now stop trying to get us to think its right that you are raising Jamal's kid cuckboy.

>If you love that woman, you naturally accept what she
love is a chemical reaction in the brain not one of logic and reason and is a fleeting.emotion which will go away over time.
>you naturally accept what she is, and that is a mother with a child
I child for which i ain't gonna pay for
Also trips of Satan.

No.

I did. He died though.

I don't know man sounds risky

Daughters maybe.

>love is a chemical reaction in the brain not one of logic and reason and is a fleeting.emotion which will go away over time.

*tips fedora*

The only acceptable time to be in a relationship with a woman who already has a child is if she's a widow. It means she was faithful, and that she wasn't a whore, and simply had the misfortune to be married to someone who died. Any other situation and you're just encouraging degeneracy.

What a logical and thought out response there frenchie.

In that circumstance it would seem you have no choice.

....Then... why are you getting into a relationship with her?

Let me paraphrase it. You (Assumed?) care for a person, and they are raising a child. They are not financially safe, and the child has a lack of a role model.... and you would not help out?

Do you not believe in ANY love at all, or even in a simple act of helping out a fellow person because you care for them?

Or do you only "love" to achieve certain material benefit like getting your dick sucked or your very own children?

Thinking about it, yes, raising another mans daughter would be less weird for me too.
Just like I could accept a lesbian daughter much rather than a gay son.
Weird shit man

>HOHOHO romance is the greatest force on earth mon cherrie! I love when my mangina tingles at the thought of a summer fling just like in my favorite Twilight fanfiction

French """men""" were a mistake.

Began dating a women with a 2 year old son, never expected me to pay for anything, fiercely independant, worked, average job but made enough to pay for everything child ever needed / wanted.
Never expected to help, clean up, babysit anything.

So women want and expect a man to do it for them. some women want and get it for themselves.

Her son is now 16, and we are married. And she still doesn't expect anything, but every boy needs / deserves a father.

I tried, had a child with her, left her, and now I'm a single father.

Can you elaborate on why you'd raise a daughter and not a son?

Depends how cute the kid is.

You're gonna be sad and lonely forever thinking like that. Love is one of the only good things about humanity and shirking it away casually only serves to make you miserable.

>You (Assumed?) care for a person
Unless it is my kid i ain't fucking caring for it and that includes a wife.
>They are not financially safe, and the child has a lack of a role model.... and you would not help out?
It is not my kid so i would not help out plus i sure as hell would not pay for it either kids are already expensive so why be a cuck and raise some other guys?

Also it is a woman's problem if she is poor from having kids because women are the ones who decide to have them and give birth to them. Men do not get the choice so it was her choice to pop out some rats putting herself in poverty.
>Or do you only "love" to achieve certain material benefit like getting your dick sucked or your very own children?
Yes that is the only use for love i have since the whole point of it is to manipulate someone into doing what your ass wants or to have your bastard kids.

Of course while i may give a hobo a sandwich once in a while it would be just to get connections to drugs mostly or if these people were vets.

No.

>You're gonna be sad and lonely forever thinking like that
The red pill of reality is a harsh one to swallow but you eventually get over with it and move on with your life.

And the only real way to be sad and lonely in life is to be with people who make you feel alone (from the late great Robin Williams).
>shirking it away casually only serves to make you miserable
So i should stay in a delusion because it makes me feel good? no this is just not how it works i believe on the basis of it being evidently true living in reality is more important then living in fantasy and trapping yourself because of it.

This It's the only exception, anything else makes you a full-fledged cuck.

It's natural to wish to raise your own children

Only if
1. He's dead
And
2. She does anal

>accepting a lesbian daughter

Can you fall any lower kraut?

No.

> all these stronk basement-dwelling men
> will melt at first approach

1. check
2. check

You sad bastard

>UNLESS IT AIN'T MY KID I AIN'T CARIN' FO' IT!
How are you even going to have a child if you are unable to feel basic love? ( that is the only use for love i have since the whole point of it is to manipulate someone into doing what your ass wants or to have your bastard kids.)

Let me ask you as to why you are even so obsessed with having only your own kids? There is nothing wrong with that, of course, but it is clear that you've been influenced by internet communities to fear being seen as a "cuck" for admitting to feeling love or showing anything but psychopathic manipulation of a woman to date you (or does fucking come first? I forget, but then you only date non-sluts or something right) then marry you then give you children? (As if that works in the real world)

You are incredibly edgy and some inhumane shit is coming out of your mouth... but I hope to make an example of you to anyone who's reading this bullshit.

And now may I add,
>IT'S A WOMAN'S FAULT IF SHE STRUGGLES RAISING A CHILD! BECAUSE SHE CHOOSES TO!
Men get equal choice, with modern protection and without it sometimes neither parents do - sometimes that's destiny. You can't blame every misfortune that happens to a woman in a long life of existence on a choice she made a while back- are you crazy? Shit happens in life. And furthermore, I don't know about you, but I prioritize something sacred like having children and building a family over excessive financial gain- you have no soul if you do, and anyone like this is undateable, because they are at heart an asshole.

it would be immoral not to

if one knows that fatherlessness leads to degeneracy it's your moral responsibility to make sure the children are raised well. (given that you love her)

>ever wanting to date a single mom

Completely agree with this if they were related to me and their parents passed away or died i would do raise them. Also if it's a friends kid they'd have to be an extremely close friend for me to do that besides if anyone is gonna raise the kid it'd be someone from his family, because if my friend wanted me to raise his child he'd have to write it down on his will.

So you'd have an as hard time accepting a lesbian daughter, as a gay son?

I would never be in such a relationship

Nope. I wouldn't even fuck a single mom.

I was raised by a single mom and I can tell you that I would never even look twice at one as a viable mate

> love is a chemical reaction in the brain not one of logic and reason and is a fleeting.emotion which will go away over time.
> drops a tear when nobody can see

No.
I know that prophet Peterson wants men and women to reconcile and stay away from gender politics, but I can't accept her having another man's child.

depends if you want to put yourself in their childs shoes.

would you rather have a step father, or no father?

taking responsibility for the child makes you the father. you're not a cuck for raising another man's kid. you're cucking him by raising his child and fucking his baby mama.

I'm not raising any niggers, spics, or chinks though.

>you're not a cuck for raising another man's kid. you're cucking him by raising his child and fucking his baby mama.

lel, are you for real right now?

JUST LOOKING AFTER MY WIFE'S SON, LIKE A TRUE MAN

I WOULD RAISE HIM WITH MY PENIS

HE WILL CALL ME DADDY

Yes.

I'm a real man not a little boy who is scared off by some kids.

Sometimes a male animal will take over a herd and then wipe out the previous males progeny. This will put the females back into heat.

If the kid happened to die in a hilarious accident, would this fuck with the mom's hormones and make her want to make another?

The point is to not get into that type of relationship from the gecko

>Oh you have kids...
>Damn it must be tough being a single mother
>...and it will remain that will for the foreseeable future

I would never ever raise another man's child willingly

Nope

No. Being cucked isn't my thing

Decided that if my dies before me, I won't remarry. Even if our kids are still young. Even told them that after wife went full crazy because some younger slut tried to chat with me at a Family Fun Center.

Now that I think about it, she's been a lot happier since then.

My backup plan is celibacy. Already have more than two kids with her, so my duty to demographics is fulfilled. Training the kids for self-reliance. So, if it happens, I'll do all the hobbies I've waited on (like electronics and tinkering) and maybe the graduate degree I've always wanted. Still be involved with the kids and grandkids, but still do my thing.

>How are you even going to have a child if you are unable to feel basic love?
I don't want to have a kid (at least right now) but if i did i still would not need to love some bitch to do it or i could just fake it.
>having only your own kids?
Because i might not even pay for my own kids none the less someone else's and spending my cash on someone else's kid is a waste of time.
>but it is clear that you've been influenced by internet communities to fear being seen as a "cuck" for admitting to feeling love or showing anything but psychopathic manipulation of a woman to date you
Mostly just the last one but i do not always need psychopathic manipulation as long i am not in a long term relationship (so flings are okay).
>but I hope to make an example of you to anyone who's reading this bullshit.
Read the tag in where i clearly admit to others that i am an asshole.
> You can't blame every misfortune that happens to a woman in a long life of existence on a choice she made a while back- are you crazy?
Women are the ones who choose to have kids and they carry them for 9 months having kids is no mistake in the world of birth control and abortion and if she gives birth it is her responsibility not mine especially if it is another man's kid.
>but I prioritize something sacred like having children and building a family over excessive financial gain- you have no soul if you do
Families are not worth having in this modern world especially with no fault divorce, biased courts and fucked up laws where you get no control and all the responsibility but the wife gets it all and no responsibility.
>because they are at heart an asshole
I openly admit that i am an asshole, a scumbag, a dirtbag an abuser etc. So this is nothing new you British cuckold.

my son*