Can you rate a state and its society based on the standard of hygiene?

Can you rate a state and its society based on the standard of hygiene?
I can eat delicious raw grounded pork rolls everywhere in German without having to fear parasites or anything else.

In 3rd world countries, like the USA, you cannot eat raw meat, because parasites will kill you.

More like in third world countries you are not allowed to ask questions about rhe holocaust or else you go to jail, unlike first world freedom of speech nations, Dr.Spätzle

why on earth would you eat raw pork. the texture is awful

when the fp is also the bp

That's ha'raam, you should be ashamed for being so culturally insensitive!

Nice one Ahmed

>why on earth would you eat raw pork
Because it's awesome.

Dude, I wanna try raw pork

because it's fuckin delicious

it's great, Polish befsztyk tatarski is also tasty.

Enjoy your land of the free while you can, Joe. If this guy is not the genius Sup Forums claimed he was, your beloved first amendment will be torn apart and flushed down the toilet after Trump's loss in the 2020 election.

Welcome to the 1st world Polska

I would try it.... not from here though. Honestly that's playing with fire even if it's deemed safer over there.

Aww fucking hell yeah. Dare i say that i enjoy this even more than Mett?

t. muhammed

>eating pork
Bad goy!½

RAW PORk MASTERRACE

nice try Hans. All your 'raw' meats are cured, fermented, or smoked- all of which inoculate harmful organisms in the meat. Just because it ain't cooked doesn't mean it's not prepared. Them shits are full of salt and nitrite/nitrate.

1st world people don't eat raw meat

Papa Nurgle is pleased.

I knew it

Pork is disgusting.
And pigs are intelligent animals. Pigs outperform 3-year-old human children on cognition tests and are smarter than any domestic animal, and animal experts consider them more trainable than cats or dogs. We shouldn't be eating them.

that looks disgusting

We can eat special kinds of raw meat because it's fresh as fuck and of high quality and it is more expensive than regular raw meat of course.

We also got "raw meat" which is kind of shit that you are not supposed to eat uncooked. You could but than you die.

>says the Englishman

Never tried it. Maybe if I make my Europe trip before it's all Muslim I'll try it out.

none of that matters

all that matters is pork is probably the worst tasting "common" meat there is.

Anglo, I...

>beloved first amendment will be torn apart
Not so long as the second is in place. Luckily for us, the second is self enforcing.

>europoors cant afford a barbecue

at least thats cooked

How is it compared to a cut of raw steak? Never had raw pork before, but I'm not big into pork.

That's just steak tartare, it's not a specifically Polish dish

is it halal

>raw pork
Worst than India

then why haven't you murdered everyone involved in the PATRIOT Act then? 2nd amendment solutions don't seem to be working at all actually

You also can't drink the tap water in the USA. I think it has less to do with being a third world country than being an ancap meme turned real.
There are things that go to shit when privatized and restructured to maximize profit instead of providing what's considered to be an adequate living standard.

Implying there's a lot of people in the US having enough steel in their balls to actually use their firearms against the government.

you don't even know what you are missing

i feel sick just looking at this shit

There are. The fuck are you smoking that you think we need a majority to defend our firearms?

you said you were defending the 1st - which is already in tatters

gj defending it

are those cigarette ashes?

>not posting the AfD Mettigel
The left flipped their shit and complained about it being VÖLKISCHE NAHRUNG that poor muslims refuse to eat.

>You have to defend everyone's rights or else it doesn't count
Fuck off, nigger. Why should I bother defending your rights when you waste your life asking for more?

I don't think you can compare that. You have to taste it to believe it. On a breadroll with onions.

Absolutely disgusting. What's wrong with you 'people'

coarsely ground pepper

>not wanting more rights

Just another government sheep who thinks he's a rebel. Call me when you really care about defending our rights.

I bet you own a glock 9mm too and think that makes you a stanch defender if the 2nd Amendment.

>he thinks his raw pork wont be outlawed in the next five years
A ficki ficki to you my delusional german.

Make sure to eat your wonderful raw pork and always sexually satisfy your unicorn plush.
Germany is doomed.

Have you ever had sliced raw beef with onions and a light fermented sauce? Fucking delicious.

Also, what kind of roll do you typically serve the pork on?

I've lived in towns where the water tastes like pure shit. Savannah, ga to be exact. Carrollton, ga is rumored to cause cancer. Higher than average of testicular cancer out there

>Dr.Spätzle

>this is what underage armchair warriors actually believe

Why is the plate so fucking big? Only a third of it has food on it.

Does Trichinella care about salt and spices?

>That's just steak tartare
>befszstyk tatarski

Raw meat is delicious.

I had similar experiences in England, because the water was extremly chlorine.

Go eat a burger

The refugees need lebensraum, ever wondered why we have bought Greece back then?

>>not wanting more rights
>he thinks the government grants you rights
Nigger detected. Go back to civics class you dumb fuck. Our rights have been enshrined for all to see, and the government is effectively told to "fuck off" when it comes to those rights. We don't need "more rights", nor can the government give us any more rights. The only thing they know how to do is take them away.

The only thing that protects and defends the rights of an American is the actions of each individual American, and how they act to defend their personal rights. Your authoritarian interpretation of how our country works is one of the sources of the corruption that is eating away at our society.

I bet you are a city fucker aren't you.

>you didn't defend my rights enough

End yourself faggot

Bet you can't drink raw bleach.

>another city nigger
I bet you just let authorities walk all over you. How does it feel to have no balls?

allah is gonna wreck your shit mehmet

You shouldn't be eating raw ground beef from anywhere. It all comes from the same place and you have the same risk of getting sick as you do anywhere else.

Fucking rekt

>raw meat
kek. pointless. Veganism is healthier than the raw meat meme

you would get a cultural shock in most restaurants in Europe

>Having more protein than carbohydrates in a meal.
>Not landing on the moon

it's called aesthetics

if you survive the boredom of waiting for service

>Eating raw pork

Enjoy those brain-infecting parasites, Hans.

We DO eat raw meat here on occasion, but we're not stupid about it.

That's a whole lot of assumptions bucko.

The government doesn't grant rights it restricts them. The government tries to restrict all of your rights at all times.

You yourself have already said that you don't want to defend the rights of the poeple, so yeah, government sheep.

You're doing exactly what the federal government wants of you: nothing until you're personally affected.

>I bet you are a city fucker aren't you.

I've never lived in a city. I'm from rural TN. You're just like all the other "rebel" government-lover rednecks out there. Authoritarian as fuck but talk big like you don't have big daddy trump's dick in your mouth.

Do they all have oversized dishware on an undersized table?

How many vitamins do you take everyday?

>not eating many proteins so your brain can grow
>not developing the fundamental technologies for the world them to land on the moon, build jets etc

No, but i had Tatar which is also raw beef It's great, i agree.

We put raw pork on a Brötchen, the most ordinary and simple bread roll here.

What's the green part? I'd love to try all this food.

it's also called poverty Mariusz

>reddit spacing: the post
You have to go back. Your post has no substance besides calling me a government sheep (again). You haven't even explained what that means, yet you throw it around like it means something.

Lurk more, faggot.

Why is Europe retarded?

>le vegans have to eat pills meme
It's recommended (and imho wise) to take B12, but there are vegans who live without it.
B12 is cheap because it's mass produced anyways, as vitamin supplement in livestock :^)

Fermented/salted/dried/treated/frozen in liqud nitroden meat is not raw.

Just because it was cooked without heat doesnt make it raw.

The tap water in Berlin was 100x worse than any tap water I've had in the US. Even LA water.

I'm going to fucking eat it, as long as they don't make it look like a literal pile of shit I couldn't care less how my food looks.

I eat food cause it tastes good, not to jack off to how it looks.

>You haven't even explained what that means

Talking big about defending our rights, yet actively celebrating and talking shit about the government stealing the rights of the people.

>le reddit lurk more

You're probably like 19 aren't you kid? only people that came here like after 2011 even give a fuck about the big scary reddit scapegoat

>Tatar
Meh, close enough. What I'm talking about is kind of like sashimi, except for beef. A lot of higher end sushi restaurants serve high quality raw beef in some of their appetizers. Dunno if it is a thing in Japan or not, but it is delicious.

My sister in law is vegan. She takes a fuck ton of vitamins. Not a meme. I've tried some of the shit she gets. Some fake chicken wings that were actually pretty good. But most of it I guess would be an acquired taste

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

The infrastructure in East Germany is just as shitty as in the US. Really makes me think.

>You're probably like 19 aren't you kid? only people that came here like after 2011
Wanna know how I know you are ~20 and have been here since 2011?

Why do all newfags have the same shitty comebacks.

I'm 28 and have been coming here since 2007

>Dr.Spätzle

Got me good Ameribro

She may take them, but so do many people who eat meat. I'm just saying the only sensible one for vegetarians and vegans even more so is B12, the other ones are plenty if you eat your vegetables and nuts.

If that is true, that is really bad. You reddit space like a green faggot.

Don't know where that's from, but I would never order it.

But it IS indeed raw. How hard is that to get through your thick skull, Sergey?

I'm not vegan. I'm just shitting on your shit diet. I eat cooked meat and produce like a badass.

>we dont eat proteins so our brains dont grow.
Fair enough, after all we buy BMWs

"putting spaces between your sentences is reddit"

I can't believe we've had to put up with this grasping scapegoat for 5+ years already

please go back to fucking infinatechan or some other shitthole.
Why is it always dumbass edgy redneck kids who talk big about about their rights yet actively want to support the government when they restrict them?

OP, that looks delicious.
Looks very similar to the ground beef we make into square sausage in Scotland. I eat that shit raw all the time it is amazing.

>Authoritarian as fuck but talk big like you don't have big daddy trump's dick in your mouth.
Oh, hi CTR. Working overtime?
Gotta say you had me going. Enjoy the $0.20 i guess.

I don't get why this is a meme picture. Obviously you don't eat the heads or tails. Otherwise fish pie sounds delicious to me.

Its not like a pic of Casu Marzu