The Truth about US Customs Shutdown

The Story: US Customs computers just happened to have crashed and thousands of international travelers waiting for US entry.

The Truth: Rogue CIA Asset came back from China to US with undetermined about of secret government hacked data from Chinese Public Safety Office data servers in Chongching, China, and is currently attempting to sell the data on the black market.

You read it here first, brothers. Save this.

It will be on the news soon.

You're welcome. :)

张小丫

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/02/americas/us-customs-computer-outage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Screencap me for no reason

Contrary to popular belief, the Russians were behind this, not Jews.

Chongching
Kek

I really really like this image. Can I have it?

Chongqing, China

Is it happening?

It would be really easy and neat to accuse Russia of hacking

Good job! You get a gold star!

>Is it happening?
Yup.

Shit is about to hit the fan once the right people figure out what is really going on.

Original News: cnn.com/2017/01/02/americas/us-customs-computer-outage/

"...nationwide outage."

It's a high level shutdown to corner the asset and arrest them before the information is sold.

Information contains possible Chinese military data, technological secrets, government high level communications, etc.

Keep an eye on the news tonight and tomorrow morning.

;)

identify your source user

Why would a rogue CIA agent travel to America to sell Chinese state secrets?

Wouldn't the Americans be very interested in this information? So why is he considered rogue?

>identify your source user

Nah. You'll see the story break within the next 24 hours, once the media (who visits pol often, btw) starts digging and start asking high level officials questions about the US Customs shutdown and Chongqing, China government hacks in Nov-Dec 2016.

Also connected to an overseas terrorist threat made to shutdown the local trains next to LAX that happened at the end of 2016.

Those questions alone will start to produce some answers and make the news now.

>Chongching
>Chingchong
>Ching chong
Fake news Nice try ching chong ding dong.

Thanks good (((doctor))).

>Why would a rogue CIA agent travel to America to sell Chinese state secrets?

No. The asset was in China on a tourist visa, but working illegally in a local company, where they connected to local computer servers to hack local government and military servers.

Chongqing, China was used as the capital of China during WWII for those of you who might not know history.

Many secret government facilities are still in Chongqing, China.

The US Customs is trying to catch the asset who has now returned to the US to escape what would be a "pretty bad time" if put in a Chinese prison.

So it was sanctioned?

>So it was sanctioned?
that, I honestly do not know.

Have to like that picture. Thousands of people waiting. Use a picture with 8 people in line.

Have fun in federal prison, idiot.

Who the fuck are you OP, and why are you privy to such information?

Is that the agent???

I want a qt rogue azn CIA asset ;_;

OP is a faggot Chinese traitor trying to make money selling Chinese secrets.

This story won't go public.

OP will be killed.

End of story.

She'll be dead in a Chinese prison by the end of this week.

Since you said rogue CIA asset I wondered why someone would go back to America if they're considered rogue.

Then when you said I thought I was mistaken and it wasn't a rogue agent.

But now I now you're larping. Or the CIA just hacked and told everyone you're a dead ladyboy.

No, dude.

A rogue asset is someone operating off the books and usually not sanctioned.

Someone is basically spilling the beans about what they did, and trying to make money selling the stolen information online.

Just be patient and wait for it to hit the news.

Most likely CNN will break the story by tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm just sharing what is going on, and letting you all know what's coming.

I actually work for CBP and can tell you this is false. we have outages almost weekly for about 3 hours at a time.

plus paisano season on the southwest boarder puts alot of strain on our networks.

Aside from your weird conflicting posts, what can you tell me of Chines prison conditions for traitors? Just curious

>I actually work for CBP and can tell you this is false. we have outages almost weekly for about 3 hours at a time

Bullshit. The last outage was in the 1980s

This is a nation wide outage.

Has not happened in over 20 years.

No, I own the rights to it. If you pay me $500 you can save it all you want.

(OP)
>OP is a faggot Chinese traitor

You're the Original Poster dummy. Lern to internet.

bro we have nation wide outages on a weekly basis for system updates. you have no clue what your talking about.

Whats the relveance with the customs computers though?

How would that help or hurt the "rouge agent"

>Rogue CIA Asset came back from China to US with undetermined about of secret government hacked data from Chinese Public Safety Office data servers in Chongching, China, and is currently attempting to sell the data on the black market.

If you can't even parse your fake news to be coherent even the mouthbreathers here won't believe you.

If you say so. :)

Just watch the news.

You don't have to take my word for anything.

Don't kill the messenger.

>LAX shutdown
I recall that but how is it related? What would be the purpose of the fake threat?

I know, but if they're wanted by the CIA I don't understand why you'd go to America.

And your ID.
LOOK AT IT.
Fucking idiot, or you're the girl in the photo and you're kinda unstable.

>Whats the relveance with the customs computers though?
>How would that help or hurt the "rouge agent"

They were shutting down US Customs to try and catch the asset coming to the US from China into LAX....

...but the asset entered the US a lot earlier than they realized; around late November 2016, before Christmas.

>I recall that but how is it related? What would be the purpose of the fake threat?

That call came from China.

Remember they said it "came from the West"?

It came from China, because Chinese agents were trying to corner the asset when they flew into LAX at that time.

That day that you remember, that terrorist threat shut down, that was about 1 day after the rogue asset flew into LAX airport.

Noice. She looks pretty. Wonder what the information contains and if it's anything of magnitude.

Usually these leaks contain nothing cool for the average normie and get swept under the radar.

I'll be watching and thanks for the picture and some epic spiciness

>I know, but if they're wanted by the CIA I don't understand why you'd go to America.

They weren't wanted by America?

They stole government info from China and flew back to America.

Now the CIA is looking for them, because they want the information the asset is trying to sell online.

Keep up, genius.

nice IDs

>I work for CBP
>can't spell the b bit
>am totally legit

you do realize we can still process people when our systems are down right, thats why it takes longer.

nice roleplay

>I'll be watching and thanks for the picture and some epic spiciness

Welcome, bro.

Always happy to share info with my pol bros.

It might not be a big deal to normies, but it's a big deal going down behind the scenes and making a lot of noise online in many gov circles.

Have a great new year.

Notice anything weird?

get rekt

>you do realize we can still process people when our systems are down right, thats why it takes longer.

Obviously, but it gives agents enough time to make sure a specific person doesn't pass through as they look at everyone coming into US Customs.

What do the olympic games have to do with it?

>trying to find a particular individual
>I know, let's create huge crowds of waiting people from countries that are not of interest
>in fact let's just bring everything to a grinding halt

OP hasn't got a clue.

false flag to set up "muh russian spies" narrative

Awww shit.

Good thing your badge doesn't have a number user.

Look, it shows you how to spell it on the damn badge

M8 you may be a CBP drone but you still don't have a fucking clue, like the OP

it does but you cant see it

you realize i'm basically telling him the same thing you are right. that backing up a line doesnt help anyone sneak in.

THIS STORY MAKES ZERO SENSE EVEN FOR A BAIT

AT LEAST LARP PLAUSIBLY YOU FAGGOT CHINK

Waiting for the (((news))) to say something.

If fake and gay, is anything in the government going on that they'd want us distracted?

We must be vigilant!

Add me to the cap for quoting him