Daily reminder that J2 haplogroup (Greek, Italian, Levantine, Mesopotamian, Persian) are the true master race

Daily reminder that J2 haplogroup (Greek, Italian, Levantine, Mesopotamian, Persian) are the true master race.

Have you done a dna test?

I'm probably not J2 I'm just trolling

Greeks have higher E1b concentration you autist. The only reason J2 is even this high is because of crete, which was under foreign occupation for centuries at a time.
Let this slide thread get pruned already.

You shouldn't use haplogroups to define the race or ethnicity of people. Do you think that South Slav I2 and Sardinian I2 are same? Or that European R1b and African R1b are same? Then what makes you think that Greek/Italian and Persian or North African or shit J2 are same?

That's why you review the subclass, era and concentration and cross referrence with mitochondrian DNA when applicable.
You are spot on though, it's obvioulsy a slide thread, like all the other dozens that pop up every day.

Meds are subhuman, the sandniggers of Europe.
pic related

>posting an Anatolian ''Greek''
Nice meme, gyppo

isnt' portugal in south america?

we are the clear winner here (no homo)

Is that Nordcuck with barbie hair supposed to be good looking? He looks like a fag.

nice cherry picking there Mehmet (sandnigger admixture is still visble tho), feeling inferior much?
also, should't you blow yourself up or plow a truck into a crowd?

yes, right next to chile

Glad that Sup Forums finally awoke from the "blue-eyed blonde haired" meme.

Brown hair/brown eyes master race.

A

nordcucks are niggers

>cherry picking
Sure it is, Cordeanu
And no, after you realized that the Mediterranean is the most aesthetic creature on planet earth, give me my copper-cored cables back please

You're both subhumans

Darker caucasoids created everything

You're butthurt because you are dark but aren't part of the Med master race aside from speaking a Latin tongue. Your darkness comes from mixing with gypies.

>brags about ancient Romans and Greeks
where have you left the hundreds of years of being fucked and slaves for the sandniggers?

This

Most good looking blondes have dyed hair. Real blondes have blonde eyebrows too and makes their faces weird af. Even good looking scandinavians are mixed with other races like Sami and alpines.

Why are meds so insecure?

t. Roman rape baby

Italics and Hellenes were most likely R1b with some R1a for the latter
J2 was probably associated with Etruscans and pre-Hellenic Aegeans/Minoans

You do realize that Romanians are far genetically closer to Mediterraneans than Nordics, right?

wikileaks announce they will sue CNN, obama sends NATO troops in Lithuania, next to russia boarders, Cruz proposes bill to introduce senator term limits, Trump administration implying motioning audit of fed.
Yet, all you fucking autistic faggots are commited to arguing about non issues for the millionth time this week and promote obvious slide threads.

pay denbts and stop worring about other country's affairs you stupid nigger

yes, i do
you don't have to be aryan to admit they are superior

>He doesn't know the difference between genotype and phenotype
>Laughing girls.jpg

No, no. We wuz white n shiet even thought our percentage of light hair and fair eyes is the same as Italy.

Oh wow thanks rabbi

Reminder that your haplogroup does not determine your race/phenotype

Case in point:

Nigger quadroon who had a white great-grandfather comes up as R1b because of it.

The armchair genetic conversation on /pol with people who took woodshop instead of biology is really fucking funny.

Sparta is right on this one user

>caring about CNN, Lithuania or Americucks' government

Yet you didn't give one single reason on why they would be.

As long as faggy nordcucks aren't freezing up this thread I'm fine with it

Your (((country))) is trying its hardest to end all life in nuclear hellfire your mongrel. You might feel proud to be the center of attention for 200 years now, but my forebears were the center of attention for 3000+ years and even we arent so conceited.
I legitimately hope that somehow you and all of your kike puppeteers somehow evaporate, as that's the only way this world will know respite.

Muh heritage

You wasted it all you morons

I think you missed my earlier comment
>hundreds of years of being fucked and slaves for the sandniggers
>why aryans are superior

nice cuck fantasy dimitru

>nordicucks lived in mud huts while southern master race lived in marble palaces and wuz kangz
>still 10 times more civilized and advanced in modern times
really makes you think

Nice vid of meds you got there mate

irony

All you see is the "muh HDI" and "muh GDP" without realizing the average citizen in your country is poor as fuck compared to Italians. Enjoy that household debt, Nordcuck.

The sad truth... This is because of the stupid Romanians that have mixed with the shitskins, not gonna defend them

woah a br monkey who doesn't understand debt?? color me surprised.

If you're bloodtype isn't B+ you're automatically shit tier. DNA can't be fully mapped. Your bloodtype is strictly inherited from your parents.

"Aryans", Hebrews, and etc...all are under B+. A are faggot gentiles and O is that of African Hamitic turd burglars.

>DNA can't be fully mapped
has been done some decades ago, welcome to 2017

False. DNA says the Earth is billions of years old and we're 97% banana. You're a heathen if you believe this nonsense.

so many shit tier mongrel races itt

Also, this is because we have a lot of shitskins here, it doesn't mean that it's ethnic Romanian.

Daily reminder that all ethnic Europeans are white and only a niggerkike that wants to divide us and divert our attention away from hating shitskins makes threads like this

digits confirm

kek, the faces of the 3 girls looking at the nazguls

>Nordcucks

No, all ethnic Europeans are Europeans. Grouping all Europeans as "white" is an American concept because most Americans are mongrels with no ethnic identity.

> most Americans are mongrels with no ethnic identity.

most Brazilians are mongrels with no ethnic identity

Ftfy

Yes, we also use "white" here and it doesn't mean anything. Nigger and Amerindian mongrels identify as "white". The same thing is true for Americans to some extent.

Yeah but the difference between a German and a Norwegian is only relevant for novelty's sake. Only different races actually matter

that guy can dance

Kys

Great post man

Shit

Iranian J2 is almost all J2a, which is one of the three indo-european haplogroups (alongside R1a and G2a). Greeks, Balkans and Turks are almost all J2b

Turks don't have J2b at all. It's a pretty rare haplogroup anyway. It doesn't exceed 10% anywhere.

J2=24% - J2 (M172)[7] Typical of Mediterranean, Caucasian, Western and Central Asian populations.[23]
R1b=14.7%[7] Widespread in western Eurasia, with distinct 'west Asian' and 'west European' lineages.
G=10.9%[7] – Typical of people from the Caucasus and to a lesser extent the Middle East.
E3b-M35=10.7%[7] (E3b1-M78 and E3b3-M123 accounting for all E representatives in the sample, besides a single E3b2-M81 chromosome). E-M78 occurs commonly, and is found in northern and eastern Africa, western Asia[24] Haplogroup E-M123 is found in both Africa and Eurasia.
J1=9%[7] – Typical amongst people from the Arabian Peninsula and Dagestan (ranging from 3% from Turks around Konya to 12% in Kurds).
R1a=6.9%[7] – Common in various Central Asian, Indian, Central- and Eastern European populations.
I=5.3%[7] – Common in Balkans and eastern Europe, possibly representing a back-migration to Anatolia.
K=4.5%[7] – Typical of Asian populations and Caucasian populations.
L=4.2%[7] – Typical of Indian Subcontinent and Khorasan populations. Found sporadically in the Middle East and the Caucasus.
N=3.8%[7] – Typical of Uralic, Siberian and Altaic populations.
T=2.5%[7] – Typical of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Northeast African and South Asian populations
Q=1.9%[7] – Typical of Northern Altaic populations (also common in Scandinavia and the Alps.)
C=1.3%[7] – Typical of Mongolic and Siberian populations
R2=0.96% [7] – Typical of South Asian population

you remove all the kurds and r1b soars up.