Which side are you on?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y[Open]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How redpilled are you?

If you don't pronounce it "ha-white people" then you're not hawhite enough

I'm on the superior Jordan B. Peterson esoteric kekism train
Destination: transcending petty differences and reaching the Golden Ball

right side because left side is the corporate meme culture trying to debase values for jew profits

Neither

No gods, no kings

Only NAP

Left side because I'm not a socially reclusive autist who cries about jews on Sup Forums all day.

Why does the guy with MAGA hat look like pepe?

no such thing as alt-right

>I'm on the superior Jordan B. Peterson esoteric kekism train

Uh that *IS* the alt-right.

Fuck authority.

Alt-light for me

why not either or both

Which one is kek with?

What people also often fail to realize is that it's not people like Milo and Gavin who are trying to brand themselves as the alt-right, it's the media trying to use the term as a boogeyman to make people think they're scary spooky nazis in the hopes that they won't even take a look at what they're actually saying. Milo even sees The Daily Stormer's hatred of him as a badge of honour.

Alt-light because i'm not a sperg.

Whichever one rustles the most jimmies desu. Kek bless.

Faggot

>cargo shorts
thank god nobody will find out

Yup. One of the only dudes I respect. Many others have let me down.

who's the girl on the right

/ACN/

American Civic Nationalism:
>Borders closed and invitation only
>Gibs cut off unless your actions show you deserve them
>Deportations are regular, especially for illegal invaders
>Muslims will have to put Americanism BEFORE Islam or else get deported/Jim Webbed:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y[Open]
>Guns are your legal defense and fair courts/CCW permits solve the domestic problem
>Culture and Assimilation to American values is not simply asked for, IT IS FORCED upon thee as a requirement for living in this great nation. If there's a disagreement, deport/deny entrance/shoot in that order.

American Civic Nationalism > American Ethnic Nationalism >>> Embracing Multiculturalism >>>>>>>>>> Open Borders

ACN needs to be strictly enforced or else it is shit

Alt lite. The neofascists are just commies with less abstract thought, fuck em.

Whites need to remain a majority at all costs

Kek (pbuh) helps those who help themselves, but Donald is alt-lite by this definition and Kek secured his election.

That will happen naturally you cuck

And if not, they should go extinct

ACN kills off the weak/monkeys, especially niggers, muslims and illegals

Teddy you a good guy and I'mma let you finish but man you took way more power for the executive branch than was intended

>calling me a cuck
>if whites aren't the majority it's for the best
Could you be a worse troll?

Both, obviously.

What else?

True

But at least he tried to use it correctly

interdasting

Europe is full of whites and look how well they've run their countries.

Face it, all the good whites left for the US ages ago. Further white imports won't help.

Yeah it's a tough job and nobody's perfect. And he's way better than his gimp nephew.

Im saying whites will naturally be the majority and only a beta cuck would want them forcefully made the majority by pandering to numale liberals and white trash

Not all whites deserve to reproduce and in fact, many do not

>look how well they've run their countries
Basically better than every other country in the world. Lol?

This is why whites should only be the majority naturally

Pandering to the worst white males made the west the ZOG cuckfest it is now

>going extinct for niggers and muslim jews
>running your nation well
No

At one time, yes. But look at them now. The watered down modern Euro is not the white ubermensch you remember

There's literally no such thing as an "alt-right". It's entirely made up by the MSM and HRC to marginalize all the various groups that oppose the liberal agenda.

>spam
>one-post
>presuming to thought-lead
>division
>dictating to us what we think
but most of all
>Jared Taylor
>"the Jewish Question"
You're not just a spammer, you are an unusually lazy spammer.

Funny. I'm the ethnocentrist and you're the white supremacist

>Not all whites deserve to reproduce and in fact, many do not
Precisely.

And a small minority of other groups are worthy even if as a whole they're crap. Yes, even the occasional African. If you can carry your weight and hold the right values then welcome aboard. Otherwise get the fuck out.

Naturally, most of the people that make the cut will be of a predominantly European background with a bit of Asians anyway.

fuck alt right. nat soc all the way.

there is no side. one side agrees with the other side + adds more. "sides" are divide and conquer bullshit. after we destroy leftists, then we can worry about the finer details.

Depends on what you mean. If "alt-right" just means right leaning individuals that dislike established right wing political parties, then it does exist, but it's not a coherent ideology or movement so much as a broad rejection of existing politics by a wide range of ideologies. Everything from classical liberals to fascists.

As a single movement worshiping a nazi frog on the facebooks the kids use these days, then no, it does not exist.

There's a lot of leftist ideas on nazi side.

So you agree nationalism and ethnicity are essentially 1:1

>tactical bowl-cuts
>neo-ironic discordianism
>cargo shorts
Is Sam Hyde pre-alt-right?

Pretty much

I trust white supremacy to win on an even playing field and am disgusted by whites that dont want to compete with other races fairly

Stop using the term "Alt Right". By calling yourself an "alternative" viewpoint, you're saying you don't expect to ever be the mainstream.

"Alt Right" was a term invented by the Left specially for this reason.

>Ben Carson
>Keanu Reeves
>Bruce Lee
The best of each race/mixed race should replace numale cuckolds and white liberal trash

Eugenics and social darwinism literally did nothing wrong

sure there is shekelberg

Expect Spencer and Taylor never said anything bad about the Jews

You're retarded and ignorant

side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side.

>divide and conquer

Like we haven't watched you faggots trying to do this every day for the past year.

Sage and move on.

>implying wanting all corporations to ultimately operate at state discretion isn't lefty
>implying modern Israel isn't a quasi fascist nationstate built for the benefit of a single ethnicity

I approve of social democracy but niggers and jews should be killed and women belong in the kitchen.

No

Im saying open borders and multiculturalism are cancer

Brutal Civic Nationalism is the cure

Oh shit, I'm Alt-Lite? Is that bad?

I thought Libertards were allowed here

Fuck off, we industrial revolution now

I dont see how anyone believes there's any natural predestination of a race to dominate the others

>Art Deco

Simply deplorable.

Genetic divergence between populations means that some are likely to have an advantage over others in different environments

How would you feel about China buying our country out from under us?

Don't fall for division tactics, everyone!

They won't if we cut all the stealth (pro china) protectionism and strangling regulations on our economy and level the playing field for their dumping with tariffs. Right now we're operating on a handicap.

Is spencer literally a white supremacist and not anti-semitic?

That's the opposite of Hitler. Fuck Spencer.

Ignore it. It's a shill division tactic, this entire thread.

Deport economic invaders

No Chinese nationalists allowed to own US property

predestination, no. But if you evolve in different setting, evolve different capabilities, and then are thrown into competition it's possible for one group to be superior on average in certain ways.

[green party intensifies]

Essentially this

Well i could kinda see it. I mean if you count Ashkhenazim as white then you could probably base a white supremacist argument around their tendency to excel academically and economically.

I am on the Sup Forums side, which means fuck you and your labels.

Treebeard that mine employeed thousands of poor Dunlendings and hundreds died when you brke the dam

Now this is 4channing

A mix of both.

One side is a waypoint, the other is a destination. Alt-Lite is irrelevant now that Trump is president. There is only one way forward from there.

I think that's sort of my concern especially with climate change happening.

>which 'slide' are you on
jude

somewhere in between

White Nationalism any day over civic nationalism.

>Applebee's

Shit senpai they're onto me.

>Alt-Lite is irrelevant now that Trump is president.
Trump is lighter than the alt-lite.

Too bad jews dont consider themselves goyim you tard

Humans beat climate with tech. It's pretty much our entire species' history. Whoever is the techiest will be fine. If worst case scenario happens (probably won't) it's Africa that'll be fucked.

See that all the time with white supremacists though.

>slavs
>white

>irish
>white

>finns
>white
etc etc

Spencer wants separation from Non-Whites,he does not want any ''supremacy'' over them.What that even means ''White supremacist'' you fucking Americans?If somebody has strong White identity then he must be slave owner on plantations?

Little orc

Im on no one's side because none of them do anything. I dont want to say its because none of them are politicians, but its increasingly clear that every single one of these people just wants money and the fame that gives them a platform to do nothing but whine and complain in books, podcasts, think tanks, conventions, events, and (((media))). Politics are changed in parliment and on battlefields. Not from youtube or vanity publishing.

>tuvian throat singing

Yes! My sygyt is coming along nicely

>TRS forums
Turtle Rock Studios?

That literally brought me to Sup Forums wtf! This goy is a prophet!

I think we're already seeing the worst case scenario with mass migration away from the equator. If anything Africans will prosper they've surely lived in warmer climates in the past.

> which kind of our forced false-flag narrative are you on
I`m Russian hacker in steroids. What side is this?

I'm on the left side because according to your image, the 'alt-right' doesn't care about the Muslim problem.

Of course we all understand who's making these threads and how divide and conquer tactics work.

long term exposure to pepe memes does that, lad. Memeing shit into reality is good sometimes, but when you go too far, kek start taking over your body and, little y little, transform you into anotha pepe

Im admittedly Alt Light.

Nazi Larp'rs please die.