Korea is the future

I have an international job that I work with all different types of ethnicities and got time to talk and spend time with all of those people privately. By far, Koreans are fucking next level.

>conservative, but not mudshit.
>hyper competitive, they even fucking compete with each other while quitting smoking.
>hardworking as fuck, they fade out because of work and get UV injection and go back to work.
>doesn't complain unless everyone does their job.
>unlike westerners they know what they are doing, they got great work ethic.
>they worship technology and they follow it all time which shows they are ready for future.
>women know their place(mostly), most of engineering fields don't even give job to them.
>they get basic spiritual trainings and they even know how to meditate at elementary school which helps them easily focus on what they are doing.
>they are politically aware, sometimes being too emotional and naive about western politics but its okay.
>they get conscripted so they got close to zero chance to be a massive faggot.
>they are realistic, patient and good at planning. which is the triangle of success.

the only bad part is they are overly obsessed over dust they even mostly wear gray because of that. oh also they are paranoid about safety, but those 2 aren't even big problems. i used to think koreans are inferior japs, but got redpilled finally. if korea had same population and landmass with japan, they'd be superpower. seoul is a sci-fi city.

>inb4 muh plastic surgery.
>inb4 muh weit dick :DDD

nobody cares.

Fuck your blogpost, t*rkroach

Koreans are cucks. They've lost all culture. They are vain people. The Republic of Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world. The suicide rate is extremely high. They make up things like fan deaths to hide their shame of it. The government is corrupt and on the verge of crumbling because of their presidential scandal.

They are culturally, mentally, and political unstable people.

Everything is better than a t*rk , Mehmet

nothing bad gonna happen as long as samsung gets closed which is pretty unlikely, they even protest peacefully instead of chimping out. president gonna change soon and that's all.

t. toilet cleaning expert

unless samsung gets closed*

yeah gooks are pretty cool. the whole jap hate thing is over the top though, they need to hate chinks more.
they also have a bro thing with turks due to the korean war i heard.

you forgot
>Inb4 muh suicide rates

idc, they eat dogs

So do the Viets and they kicked the ass of the US, CRY MORE BURGERS

But are you learning their language?

I refuse.

It's because they haven't fallen for the free-trade meme, cultivate strong domestic industries, and practice export based neo-mercantilism like Japan and the UAE. I mean, why wouldn't you when you see all the oil rich countries around.
Manufactured goods should be treated by all nation-states akin to how natural resources are. Too bad The West forgot this -- it'll be the final nail in their coffin.

>Country ruled by a feminist death cult that sacrifices children
>workaholic society
>surrounded by a media culture that dulls reality
>feminist death cult
>high suicide rate
>Norks always waiting to invade

Korea is shit.

unlike what westerners think government isnt even close to be feminist and s.koreans don't care much about n.korea

Confirmed for not knowing a fucking thing about Korean society. Those are all memes.

Shoo shoo roach

mmm hard working? that is questionable. Many people in the corporate world pretend to work hard because they are forced to stay over time everyday (until their boss leaves). This means taking many smoke breaks, looking at their smart phone and being lazy so they can stretch their 5 hour work to 10 hours. Thats inefficient.
I was actually surprised when I was talking to a Ukranian guy and he told me his country had the exact same problem where he worked

Seoul smells funky and it's not the Kimchee, most of the city looks impressive but it is made with cheap materials and won't last, Koreans can't drink without getting super pissed off, they don't have legit rules of the road: they don't even move for fire trucks or ambulances, and they are obsessed with their own inferiority so they'd constantly make up shutdown and take credit for other peoples' work.

Koreans are entirely superficial and you fell for it.

t. english teacher

Anything that keeps you out of here, Roachammed.

he is kurdish.

back to raping okinawans, john mccullin. also im not even turkish

Yes, when ever Kebab merchants commit crimes, they blame Kurds, occasionally they fight in the streets. Both groups need to be gassed or driven out.

i got already redpilled about kurds and those kebab merchants are probably right. go fool something else amerifat

Defending Turks gives a big hint you are one. Get some rest before the morning call to prayer and daily ISIS attack.

>say kurds are shit
>lel you are turk

10/10 logic, as expected from us navy soldier with double digit IQ

Double digits is still one digit more than inbred desert trash like you.

Just clicking at random now huh? Guess that's what you get crawling around the keyboard.

Signs tell this country is lost.

>too scared to sleep with the fan on
So THIS... is the power of koreans.