This #Altright tranny has made quite the splash since her popularity rose in 2015. But what about her before all this...

This #Altright tranny has made quite the splash since her popularity rose in 2015. But what about her before all this? Was she always the redpilled transfag?

Well no. Funny enough she is very secretive about her past. Blair White or should I say ROBBIE WHITE is a fake and a total tumblrtard.

OLD VIDEOS TO SHOW PROOF:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kAbGAfFbMA

youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM

He has also blocked me from Twitter about 5 times on different accounts while sending the pictures to him complimenting him and he has REPORTED AND SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT.

((((picture is him in 2011))))

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

Blocked quick and proof

And quickly reported and b&

showing old pics of a tranny to show that in the past she used to be a tranny??

you keep posting this and I can't figure out why.

bump

>viral marketing
This is like when there were hourly one-posts introducing that uniquely hideous Jew nobidy had ever heard of before.

No shit it's a tranny? That's the whole schtick? You think everyone's redpilled from birth?

Thanks bby

I am stating that she is only being redpilled for the publicity when in reality she is a SJW

A literal who is being blasted for being a who cares?

>He has also blocked me from Twitter about 5 times on different accounts while sending the pictures to him complimenting him and he has REPORTED AND SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT.
>obessively stalking a fucking tranny on twitter
>NUHUH SHE IS TOTALLY THE DEGENERATE GUYS! I'M NOT GAY!

KYS

>that flag

Into the trash you go

So all the scene gay guys from the mid 2000s are now trans?

>Into the trash you go

No into the trash you go

I'm really trying to understand what you're trying to prove?

She's still hot senpai, she blocked your because you come off as an autistic sperg.

You will never get to put your penis inside that boipucci, get over it.

Faggot

So whats wrong? People grow up and there is nothing wrong with Robbie here. Your point?

Are you the stalker she once spoke about?

Its yucky

When

It's yucky that a feminine faggot made himself look more feminine?

Since fucking when are mtf trannies born male?

This is impossible.

OP is a fat, overweight creep who is a virgin and is obsessed with Bullying a right-wing tranny.

Let that sink in, you faggot.

Autism ?

Why are you stalking sand harassing a tranny? Like what you're seeing there user?