50 whistle blowers expose trojan horse for birmingham schools will be revealed to ring leaders

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087404/Dozens-anonymous-whistleblowers-evidence-helped-expose-Trojan-Horse-plot-Birmingham-schools-told-identities-revealed-ringleaders.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087404/Dozens-anonymous-whistleblowers-evidence-helped-expose-Trojan-Horse-plot-Birmingham-schools-told-identities-revealed-ringleaders.html
archive.is/lVDot
youtube.com/watch?v=QyGtLSb_92Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checked, what was the trojan horse plot?

letting schools to be full of Muslims and get rid of all British children to allow islam to take over

Not clicking that link, post it in archive or go fuck yourself.

The Trojan Horse scandal started with an anonymous letter in March 2015 describing an Islamic plot to take over schools in Birmingham called 'Operation Trojan Horse'.

>it's okay when Christians did it millenia ago
Boo fucking hoo
Get fucked you slimey limeys

Good thing we've been culturally undermined enough to dismiss this vile racist invective, or we may have had a real problem on our hands.

>Razwan Faraz, Hardeep Saini, Arshad Hussain, Monzoor Hussain and Lindsey Clark
>Lindsey Clark

wut

Bump for great justice. These people are like a mafia and they never stop attacking.

This is standard procedure, how new are you?

What the fuck

Bump because my country is being ruined
Sorry has been ruined

It's fucking daily mail you stupid brazzo

Fight back man!

My god, your ancestors resisted the full extend of the wrath of the third reich during WW2 and remained unbroken! How dare you shame your ancestors by being a coward when your country is facing it's demise?

I ain't gonna click that shit, nigga.

>It's fucking daily mail you stupid brazzo
Yeah, and I refuse to click the link until he reposts it in archive, this is standard procedure.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087404/Dozens-anonymous-whistleblowers-evidence-helped-expose-Trojan-Horse-plot-Birmingham-schools-told-identities-revealed-ringleaders.html
the link is safe. It is just a news article

You are an unbelievable faggot, it's a totally safe mainstream news site. It is no wonder your country is such a mess:

archive.is/lVDot

You can archive it yourself.

Archive.is

Not exactly surprising to be honest, Birmingham was the first to fall, these people certainly had and continue to have supporters in every level of the city and county governments.

>newfags think archiving is for safety purposes
Fucking christ

he's trying to not give them clicks, you dense twat.

Doesn't change the fact that he was too lazy to simply archive it himself

Also sorry that your country is so fucked UK, Brexit when?

>the link is safe. It is just a news article
That is not the point.

>You are an unbelievable faggot, it's a totally safe mainstream news site. It is no wonder your country is such a mess:
The point is not giving the site views, thank you for posting the archive link, even though you were quite rude.

>You can archive it yourself.
It has already been done, and standard procedure is that the OP does it upon thread creation.

this
but >using archive.is
how can you still trust them after that datamining shit they pulled? i've blocked the .edu myself in the HOSTS file, fucking bastards essentially planting a .gif in the archive.is in order to take data.

I remember they would post CP and then the archive links, I wonder if they did anything with those who clicked the links. considering that at that point they'd have CP in their cache.

Daily Mail is decent. Libtards like you don't like it because they report the facts. kill yourself.

>Libtards like you don't like it because they report the facts.
I don't care who they are and what they believe, I don't click it unless it is in archive, this is standard procedure.

Also:

>Libtards
Pic related is the concept of my ideal society, I sure as hell am no libtard.

>I don't care who they are and what they believe, I don't click it unless it is in archive, this is standard procedure.
For libtards like you.
>Pic related is the concept of my ideal society, I sure as hell am no libtard.
You are in practice. Fucking retard.

It's only standard procedure for you. There is a decent chance archive.is is compromised. The real redpill is breaking up the links so anons have to put them in the search bar manually. This means the website doesn't get traffic from a chan and that webcrawlers can't see who stored the links.

Riot if it happens, burn down the offices of those responsible.

It's some kind of lefty misdirection.

The Daily Mail is one of the only outlets which reports shit like this and they're trying to undermine it.

Have a bump

>You are in practice.
Do explain.

>There is a decent chance archive.is is compromised.
When did that happen? Have not been here for a while, guess I missed it.

>The real redpill is breaking up the links so anons have to put them in the search bar manually. This means the website doesn't get traffic from a chan and that webcrawlers can't see who stored the links.
Sounds good.

See

Nasty, guess no where is safe.

That's how I feel lad, I'm all for depriving news sites of clicks but Daily Mail generally reports on good shit.

I'm just bantering with you user no harm meant

Fuck off you uppity spic.

The internet is being watched. That's not even the half of it. Using t*r on a public computer booted off of ta*ls is the only way to do really serious shit.

>I'm just bantering with you user no harm meant
None taken.

>Fuck off you uppity spic.
>A fucking leaf.

>That's not even the half of it. Using t*r on a public computer booted off of ta*ls is the only way to do really serious shit.
Guess I should be carefull and learn this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyGtLSb_92Y

Sorry mate, I understand your angle now. Fuck the MSM.

>Christian values vs. Muslim values

You can't be this retarded and still manage tor remember to breathe on a regular basis. How did you not asphyxiate years ago?

>Do explain.
The purpose of archiving is to not give clicks to websites you don't want to support, only libtards have a reason to be against daily mail.

>Sorry mate, I understand your angle now. Fuck the MSM.
Thanks mate.

>The purpose of archiving is to not give clicks to websites you don't want to support, only libtards have a reason to be against daily mail.
I don't give a shit about republicans either, it does not concern me or my country at all, therefore I will not support it just the same way I don't support libtards.

Respect my right to not get involved in foreign problems.

This is insane.

1) Whatever happens we MUST support these folks. If they get made, if they get harassed, threatened. If their names are made public, we need to shout it from the rooftops. Once their names are out in the open then they're not safe unless we're all paying attention and watching over them.

2) At what point do we genuinely start removing kebab? I mean this for the whole of Europe. I know there's millions of frogs and krauts who are just as upset by this shit, and it's a loooong time before the pakis win.

It's already at breaking point. They're raping children, killing elderly folks, beating anf murdering en mass. But we still outnumber them. We still have a chance. Every day that goes by we're closer to ruin. How do we conglomerate? How do we begin a movement?

This online LARPing faggotry has got to go somehwere. How do we achieve pic related?

Shit like this is why i'm so glad we're dealing with Mexicans instead of Muslims.

Why should I? Fuck off to your favela websites instead of demanding people go out of their way to make it easy for you not to support our allies. Fuck you.

what the fuck britain

if they release the names these people will loose their jobs
Muslims will make sustained attacks on them, and if they fight back they will be accused of racism

if the british education department releases the 50 names, a honour guard will have to be formed to protect them
like minded teachers and community members will have to pledge their support

This might not be just an unique thing to Britain.
Hell, Germany, France and the rest of muslim-infested countries could have the same kind of trojan horse.

The only ones we hear about are the ones that they were unable to cover up, I'd imagine the Stasi are much better at it than us.

>Why should I? Fuck off to your favela websites instead of demanding people go out of their way to make it easy for you not to support our allies. Fuck you.
Fuck you too mate.

Only call us when the crusade to free europe from muslins happen, we will not support any political circus, only holy war is a good enough reason for us to intervene with foreign affairs.

>At what point do we genuinely start removing kebab?
You do it as soon as you convince a religious authority from the catholic church to call for a crusade, only then will the christian nations answer the call of war.

can somebody give me a tl;dr because i dont know what any of this shit is

>Only call us when the crusade to free europe from muslins happen, we will not support any political circus, only holy war is a good enough reason for us to intervene with foreign affairs.
Burn in hell.

this

reporting on this kind of shit should be encouraged via views

fuck islam

>Burn in hell.
Only those who do not accept our lord and saviour jesus christ in their hearts go to hell.

You should lay off that edge, kid.

when boomers die, remaining generations will feel independent enough to shape their own world changing event

islamic "trojan horse" plot to take over education school by school

now people that whistle blew are going to be named so that they can get assaulted and harassed indefinitely by muslim fuckwits

we should really just go full poland on this

media trust is at its lowest ever
trust in governments that enable demographic takeover is low all over the world
systems set up to stop islamic terrorism in the west are stopping forming of groups that would act to change these things

if everyone stopped giving a fuck, they would be overwhelmed and incapable of really going after people for talking about "forming organised resistance to combat these problems"

memeing can only go so far
northern ireland has the right idea
refugees actually flee from there, kek