Fox advertises gay sex slave child on prime time network TV

FOX used this image of a gay sex slave child to promote a primetime network show. "The Mick" had a young underage boy with a mouth gag commonly used on slaves for oral sex with men. The young white boy is seen drooling with a mouth gag stuffed in his mouth keeping it open for oral access.

This is not a joke. This is the degeneracy and gay pedophile sex acceptance that mainstream network television is promoting to eradicate conservatism and family values across America.

Do not let the globalists win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)
youtu.be/b00ug27WFu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is network television

portraying a 8 year old white boy as a gay sex slave with BDSM gear

Not only that but they pay to post this image across social media

PLEASE BUMP TO EXPOSE THE ANTI-TRUMP AGENDA

A gag is a device sometimes worn during sexual bondage and BDSM roleplay. Gags are usually associated with roleplays involving bondage, but that is not necessarily the case. The person who wears the gag is regarded as the submissive partner, while the other is regarded as the dominant one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Bump for qt little bois

what the fuck

the slippery slope is real

the fuck.

There is only one White person in this picture. Guess who?

It's headgear for braces you fucking idiots

That is completely fucked

sorry about your erection

i didnt have any but is this really a male human being?!

Don't worry user, he an heroed

whos he?

He's pretty cute desu. Made me twitch.

the faggot you were reacting to.

Wow so edgy

Fuck you muhammad, you aint got room to judge

what the fuck is going on

I think it is meant to be some sort of dental alignment brace.

#pizzaslut
#gaybaby

whats the source of picture really? i am curious.

There is literally nothing wrong with sexualizing children.

I forget his name, but it was some faggot that killed himself like 3~ years ago.

#pizzagate

I aint clickin that shit, nigga

burn the studio down, desiccate the corpses. send bits of cheek and sinew to their associates.

these seem like viable solutions if there wasn't red tape and legal sandbags. then again i wonder who runs the legal system...

Where can I get this gag for my 8 yo boy sex slave?

It's illegal in USA if the focus is on the genitals or a sexual act. A boy dressing in girl's clothes is not illegal.

Basically it has to be the scummy child modeling that used to go on when the focus of the picture is lewd. I looked this all up when I was reporting pictures floating around reddit in an effort to fuck up the site.

Don't worry bout it

We'll that settles it. I'm not buying satellite or cable. Fuck the media

kek. tell me thats a girl.

mainstream media is about turning people into degenerate "thrill chasers" looking for sex, drugs, or quick fixes that ignore the death of their nation.

Maybe

you wish. turkroach.

wtf why would Kaitlin go so low? I thought IASIF was doing well

as if it makes a difference

okay its a "she". thank god there is google.

MSM saw success of the indie show and decided to use it to subvert the masses. Now she promotes degeneracy.

I don't know what you googled but I'm pretty sure its a dude, if not then I fucked up, got to move it to the right folder

It's a girl

When will Sup Forums finally realize that there's nothing wrong with medias "over-sexualizing" children as long as you don't fap to or fuck them.
Did you fap to/rape a child? No? Stop complaining then.

its a girl, i just reverse image searched.

It's a dude, I've seen their topless pics.

it does though

look how many furfags disney created

>If I'll exaggerate their wrongdoing more people will support my position

stop posting you retard

No no no NO NO NO

>look how many furfags disney created
Do you have any proofs disney is behind furfaggotry?

I need the real answer to this mystery, I have a folder of traps and a folder for chicks, not both, you guys are useless

thats a girl %100 you can move it.

Ehhhh

>Fox

So you hate Murdoch now?

>no adams apple
thats a girl senpai.

>that thing
>a boy
whyboner.jpg

>now

Kaitlin Olson is fucking pathetic

It's ok to be gay faggot. Ok, maybe not in your country.

I'm a guy and I don't have an Adam's apple.

That thing is clearly male.

Pico is best waifu

they say she has multiple videos and only cosplaying as a boy in a faggots forum. i am pretty sure they know more than you guys.

Fucking kill yourself faggot.

its a child

whos parents would let their kid wear a mouth gag? how much money do you receive to partake in this degeneracy

those shoulders though... however, you turks always have confused boys and men for ladies. Probably look alike over there. Must have gotten it from the ol greeks.

Really though what is actually going on in this photo? I have a feeling you faggots are taking it out of context.

yea yea op, i know what a ring gag is

pretty fucked tho

yeah sure, its your faggot countrymen that has huge folder of faggots not me.

wut?

((( Their ))) last resort is to normalize pedophilia so that, even when #pizzagate is proven, it's not seen as a big deal. The fact that ((( they ))) fought so hard, and are now moving the goalposts, only proves that it's the real deal.

It's not. Look up pictures of dental equipment, it's not anything like that. It's not even headgear.

>a leaf
Dude it's straight up a BDSM gag, not only that but in the Red Band Trailer they show that boy in a dress and exclaims, "I'm a transformer!" Then the woman says, "You're a trans, yeah."

Post the trailer.

youtu.be/b00ug27WFu0

It is time to no joke physically fight and rebel against this shit, posting on here wont do much compared to actual action.

That's how they do it, push a little bit each time. It's called nudging. In a year it'll be "oh come on, they're just JOKING about how his dad's pall ACCIDENTALLY fell and his dick ended up in Mickey's anus"

It's bad taste you cuck where is the line.

I didn't know about the sex slave thing but I can tell you what the show is trying to use it as. That kid licks a grill and this is so his tongue can heal. Don't false flag this too much. The Chicago thing is much more important.

Lol @ the turkroaches drooling over fucboipussy

Are your legs ok?

Absolutely degenerate.

But it's clearly a medical appliance to help his tongue heal

You guys are becoming more and more like overprotective alarmist mothers with each passing day. Except you have no children.

>be cool with diversity
>dont mind fags
>loosely a leftist

I didn't ask for this shit man

Holy shit.

Heybman, look at the bright side. Another degenerate turning pedo is another degenerate that wont reproduce.

>Modern """"""Entertainment""""""

DELETE THIS

>having a child sex slave is ok!
Thanks TV
Good thing that Trump got elected

>rightwingers
You're not supposed to let people know!

>I'm a guy

You are a leaf

im a music fag. they reproduce .

nice

and checked

Actually fucking hang yourselfs from a long fucking noose you fucking disgusting subhuman pedophile Scum

I seriously hope that one day your family finds you in your shitty dirty apartment fucking dead because nobody fucking likes you and it will always be that fucking way

Fuck you mate, That's just fucked up. As somebody with a fucking son of my own i would gladly any fucking day go to your house and bash your fucking skull in and rip your lungs straight fucking out of your mouth and squeeze it like a fucking sponge.

pretty edgy famalam

Threadly reminder they'll try to normalize it but you have a chance to fight back in these four years of Trump decency.

Not only can you lay back these sick doings but you can even go so far as revert them if you work hard enouth

You have four years

This is actually a funny show. Watch it you nigger faggots, you'll like it.

For the time being.

It's supposed to be orthodontal headgear...

It is not, I've looked up medical equipment for tounge burns and that doesnt turn up at all. BUT, if I search BDSM mouth gag, the one the boy is wearing is one of the first results other than ball gags.

>speaking against pedos is edgy
Fuck off pedo

So edge

proofs

provide screenshot

i just wanted to know who the fuck he is.

literal pro-pedophile globalist shill post, folks. This guy is the ((( real deal ))).