MEXICO HAPPENING

This is it guys, you are witnessing the fall of mexico.

this is happening right fucking now

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/gasolinazo-mexico-gasoline-price-hike-protests-petrol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't come here.

i read somewhere mexico is angry that trump cancelled the ford factory and your peso is falling and now the economy might collapse

> one fire
> beaners scurrying about

Business as usual. If gets, Mexico has to build the wall.

>Shitty country becomes shittier

Nobody cares Pablo

> Brazil talking about shitty countries

from yesterday's riots

You're still gonna pay for that wall pablo

Special occasion or just a normal Wednesday?

Fuck. Libshits are going to call it a refugee crisis and try to bring in 25 million Pacos. Wall needs to happen asap

why doesnt the military do a coup de at it could make the country a little bit better your country is literally a drug pile shit hole

No one cares. Good riddance. Just wait until we catapult 2-3 million more of you over our wall.

why are they stealing tvs?
those wont feed you

Great, even more spics will be at my local Home Depot® now.

Why are they rioting? Dwindling supply of hair gel?

typical spic behaviour

Check em now. Build that wall!

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/gasolinazo-mexico-gasoline-price-hike-protests-petrol

Isn't this everyday mexico?

Canis being Canis. What a surprise!

trump just cancelled the ford factory and the pesos anus is getting raped hard

Kek fucking hates me

so what's going on?

Because the people stealing them are not starving.
We're a step above Africa, at least.

including this aswell

Pretty much lmao

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

> We (a country) are a step above Africa (a continent)

Wut?

How does one fell a thing which never stood in the first place?

no this usually doesn't happen

the massive increase to gas prices, ford's announcement and the peso tanking finally drove people over the edge

Peña is done

Check em

why though
what happened

FUCKCJCJCKCKCK

Not for long, the Haitians are invading and they are going to stay.

this country is shit

gasoline hiked up the fucking roof, trump cancelling the ford factory, and the peso tanked hard

>Trump isn't even in office yet and he already crippled Mexico

Our Kek is an awesome Kek

THANK GOD WEVE GOT TRUMP ON OUR SIDE. BUILD IT PEDRO.

all over a $0.35 gas increase? jesus christ it's like watching roaches scatter, but they just keep coming

Most (sub-saharan) African countries are shitholes that are bellow the Mexica standard of living, do whatever you want with that information.

Eh, Brazil got it's government literally removed and avoided a coup just because their armed forces decided to be profesional. Mexico on the other hand is going to shit with a 20% increase on fuel costs.

>Cop at the end gets hit by the other cop car

so basically they're chimping out because the US cut back on handouts?

>you are witnessing the fall of mexico.
>the fall of mexiCo
Pablo, you have to actually get up before you can fall anywhere.

LOS VIDEOS DEL FACEBOOK JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA

I'll never understand why people do not go after the source. If politicians in office has ruined your country, kill the politicians. Riots, protests, looting, none of this shit does anything. Simply remove the people responsible. At least keep them from fucking you and taking all your money

>the fall of Mexico
>every looter is black
holy shit, they're everywhere. Just because a nigger speaks Spanish doesn't mean you should accept him, Mexibros.

Only Mexico City is going to shit (riots wise), and even then, only the Ecatepec neighbourhood (esentially the biggest ghetto)

if you want that as a tldr yes, i see a coup de at coming if the peso tanks further, mexico can reform it doesnt need that fat fuck snorting cocaine anymore.

... I'm sorry, was this not already happening?

Mexibros why not seize this opportunity to install a far right government and clean up your country for good?

>Ecatepec

Color me surprised...the southern states are always like that.

On the other way you have a miserable economy

most people don't actually give a shit about the new gas prices

for many this was just the last straw in EPN's long string of bullshit stunts

I am glad to see mexico proving Trumps description of them to be correct.

I wonder who is the biggest pile of shit, blacks or mexicans ?

Dominican Republic kicks out all the niggers. Builds huge wall. Prevents Haitians from coming in.

Mexico opens their doors thinking these Haitians will move on north. Doesn't realize how lazy these niggers are and are now stuck with them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw you elect a president and he causes the fall of a nation next door before he's even sworn in

Are all these webms really from yesterday Juan?

Article said 75 cents. Big difference. That's life and death man.

Youre suppose to collapse after we build the wall.

NOW THIS IS A HAPPENING! ANY LIVESTREAMS?? PRAISE KEK!! LIVESTREAM LINKS MEXICO GIVE!!

>people use whatever excuse to steal and kill
>people complain about government stealing and killing

wew lad

>47 pesos to a dollar

wew

You think this is bad but you don't remember 2012. Or 1994 for that matter. I lived through 1994 and it was terrible.

Human sacrifices for the Aztec flying chicken god. Come on Mexico, it's traditional.

Jesus Christ, Mexico WILL pay for the wall. They have ZERO leverage...

Why did the gas price increase?

hahhahah always fucking southeners, literally all of you are fucking trash, i really hope this makes north states to leave the fucking country already, seriously you fucking southerners are worst than niggers, my city is hugeeeeee and nobody is doing any of this nigger bullshit, even though we don't get subsidies like all the southern states, seriously go fucking kys fucking niggers.
We need to make a new republic, Baja Californai Norte y sur and Sonora.+
KYS fucking southeners

Whats happening? Someone burned the beans?

>47 Pedros to a collar

what is wrong with your country? Why can't you be more like Argentina?

"Demonstrators have blockaded highways, looted shops and forced service stations across Mexico to close in a wave of angry protest triggered by a hike of more than 20% in the government-set price of gasoline."

No better then the niggers

lad

>google mexico EPN
>Enrique Peña Nieto
>Political party: Institutional Revolutionary
>Political Position: Centre
>Ideology: Social democracy, Civic nationalism, Corporatism
>CORPORATISM
NEOLIBS STRIKE AGAIN!

How come we have a better GDP per capita than Mexico then :^)

>instead of just one shitty mexico we get two

No thanks.

START GOING AZTEC ON YOUR NIGGER MIGRANTS. BLOOD SACRIFICE THEM TO APPEASE THE BLOOD GOD.

21.44, according to Google
hard to gauge from that graph

This.

an american company cancelling a factory in Mexico is causing it to collapse? that cant be.

Nothing will change until you murder the criminals in your federal police.

This. Mexican people are trash.
I mean how does stealing TVs relate to food gas or w/e that is actually important?
IT DOES NOT
but mexican are basically niggers.

Mexico city is a bunch of left wing fsggots like NYC. Take it over, based Monterrey.

the peso is 47 to a dollar so trump crashed the peso and cancelled a ford factory for 3k jobs, i dont hate hurting people but if cars were made in mexico we would have problems mexico should just launch its own car instead of doing ferrai plants and other fucking dumb shit. Fuck mexicos goverment its a drug mafia.

*sweating bullets*

wew wew wew

Mexico, just get it over with and have a proper civil war already, you know, with hundreds of thousands of dead. As the Germans and Japanese have shown, there's no better boost to your economy than just flattening everything and getting rid of a lot of useless people.

ohoho, it was .35 last night I thought. I see it's risen

EXTERMINATUS.

>South is full of niggers and general retards

Maybe we aren't so different after all, Juan

Must be the distinctive lack of whiteness