ITT we post things we do or use that prove we are redpilled

ITT we post things we do or use that prove we are redpilled

I dont get this, ive used a razor like this before i was redpilled

those razors are the shit. with platinum bics I get 5 shaves and they are very gentle on the skin.

the price of 1 mach 3 cartridge buys me enough bics to almost an entire year.

bait

disposable razors fuck your skin up

Greatest ally

if you shave like a retard yes they do.

my lower neck is very sensitive to razors and the follicles swell unless I shave with short strides there.

if you take long strides forcing against the skin anywhere on your face it will fuck your shit, be it a safe razors, be it mach3.

Shaving isn't redpilled. It means you actively fight against how nature meant for you to look. Now, I'm not advocating that you become full on mountain man, but at least have some beard to let people know that you're not a twink or a latent homosexual.

This.

Tons of gays and numales have beards though. I don't think it really distinguishes you as manly the way it once did.

I've had sex with people of every race...except white.

I'm propagating the white gene and making it visible in every minority.
I'm saving white people.

That's a fair point, although I don't consider it to be redpilled. Redpilled would be going all Varg Vikernes, and letting yourself be a man.

Then again, being a man isn't what it used to be either, so.. You might be right.

does this prove?

>gay man who works out and has a beard beats you up
>lol, he isn't a man cuz he don't the vaginal jew!

Tradcon life must be really sad.

Enjoy your staph infections and artificially aged skin you retards

>>lol, he isn't a man cuz he don't the vaginal jew!

Made me laugh :D

Not really afraid of any gay person beating me up, as I always carry a firearm. He could still act like a man (i.e. the Ron Swanson character from Parks & Rec.) and I wouldn't even care. Feminine men on the other hand, can fuck off.

because carrying a mobile just lets the big brother track you. fuck that.

>What is after shave or shaving lotion

some of us have facial hair that grows in retarded and is not worth growing out because we need a job and aren't gonna get hired if we look homeless

Test

>Literally putting searing alcohol onto your face to prevent bacteria entering the lacerations you have just torn through your skin

do you not use shaving cream?

and staph infection lol are you using your own shit as shaving cream or something

how is a safety razor "redpilled"? i got one today because it cost less than a 10-pack of gillette cartridges and can clean beard hair out of it.

Bic platinum=/= disposable bics

Wew I'm finally unbanned.

Anyways listen, I'm gonna use a great quite from Sup Forums right now. If you're using anything other than a fusion or the other one, you're just "settling".

I've been through every cheap razor effort and yeah they may do the job, but the more expensive disposable razors are far superior.

be it a safety razor or a disposable razor, they remain in the same place. the chances of getting bacteria is actually higher in disposable conventional razors because they have porous rubber parts and bacteria/fungus thrives there better than on metal.
plus the facts that slobs are slobs and regardless of what shaving equipment they use, they'll get it get it filthy.

you dumbass goyim have it all wrong
as usual

who else here /perfect growth pattern/?

never a neckbeard, never a touchup, just shave it off

I use that razor to shave my head. Good shit

>no trigger discipline

It will get better in time, user. I didn't get a proper beard until I was 25-26 (now 31). In any case I didn't say you should go full mountain man, but let your natural self be visible.

>Bic

when I read about these before purchasing it was all le art of manliness superior shave
Honestly its the same shit just at a fraction of the cost.

>If you're using anything other than a fusion or the other one, you're just "settling".
no I'm not. I disregard your opinion completely, you are wrong. do not talk to me again, thank you.

You're offended by the waste of alcohol more than anything else

bic platinum is the shit. out with this arrow posting, you.

Fusion blades are expensive but when you're not a useless NEET you can afford superior stuff.

I would never pay more than $0.25/blade for any kind of razor

aaahhhhhhh ahahahahahahahhahahaahah

Have you never looked at an electron micrograph of a razor? Top is a fresh blade, bottom is after a single use.

This is what you are ripping through the upper layers of your skin day after day for years

Why do you think most men over 50 look like smallpox victims?

The Gilette scam, not even once

daily reminder that chinks cant grow facial hair

>not using superior swords razors