Alex Jones is selling 80% lowers now

Alex Jones is selling 80% lowers now.
Memes have become reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the 20% missing?
Also that somehow makes it legal where this shit is banned?

lurk on /k/ for a day, leafbro

trigger pocket is solid block
basically according to burger laws, it's a piece of plastic until that area and a couple more holes are drilled out, and it isn't governed by the same laws a firearm would.
>le ghoust gaun

They are putting some cool designed emblems on them too.

Can someone explain this to a Brit bong, I know its far a HIGHLY LETHAL MILITARY ASSAULT STYLE WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION but what does the 80% lower mean?

the lower part of the gun's frame, 80% complete

Can someone teach this bong how to read?

>c PeW P/kg

see

It is not a gun part because it does not attach to a gun. if you tamper with it by drilling holes in certain areas than you can attach it to a gun. there are no laws banning sale of incomplete gun parts because technically you could turn a bar of steel into a lower receiver, this just does 80% of the work for you.

Thanks, I'd never heard of something like this before. I guess infowars sells the barrel grip, mag ect so you can build a working gun yourself and bypass laws n shit?

uppers and other parts are widely available

At least in Canada, none of that shit is classified as a gun. Can buy and ship any of it wherever.

The receiver itself is the part that's the gun.

>polymer lower
>140 bucks
(((Jones)))

probably not for long
considering the left in America watches info wars as the sort of boogey man of right's lunacy to point to, it's very likely that this will bring the end to their 80% loophole as him selling those will bring a lot of negative attention to this currently legal but clearly somewhat grey area in the law

He's the real Jew now

unrelated, but he HAS been incredibly aggressively pro-Israel lately

>>Plastic lower
Stopped reading there

b-b-but it has navy seal copper inserts!

ITS LIKE LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE!

>shipping a shrimp in burgerland
nah that is a live animal and can bread. no can do.

>shipping gunparts and guns
yeah man sure not like they ever get lost stolen or anything. arming blacks and muslims is cool with me anyway so go ahead Mr. 'Totally not Ahmed Muhammedson'. Sure we can ship to sweden!

when will the living non-nation-experimemt named canada finally take over?

noguns here. Can you actually hit anything with a belt fed lmg, or is its only purpose really to suppress, making it basically useless outside of a squad?

At the very least i always imagined that it would be absolutely pointless to try to shoot anything at range while standing up, that you absolutely need to set up your bipod.

isnt it absolutley unimportant what that part is made out off? I mean plastic is workable on by pretty much everything sharp whilst steel would require tools and some idiots would fuck it up.
as i understand it requires some drilling no?

It is a jewish owned company. Anyone who is in the market for an 80% lower is going to know that price is very high. People like supporting Alex Jones because he talks about things no one else does.

It's a rifle. It hits things just fine.

It depends on how long you want the part to last. A lower isn't that important of a part, even though it is the technical gun in the US, so most people don't care. Most people do at least get an aluminum lower though, but plastic lowers should work fine, at least initially.

>noguns here. Can you actually hit anything with a belt fed lmg, or is its only purpose really to suppress, making it basically useless outside of a squad?
Most firearm kills in the sandbox were with MGs.

An LMG typically has a longer barrel, which makes it more accurate if you single fire the weapon. They're heavy and unwieldy, but they are invaluable in a firefight.

My gf works at a gun range and I made her show this stuff to the Gunsmith and they are all losing their mind thinking it's illegal.

You only shoot LMGs standing for fun or because you're on the move. Get out the bipod if you want a good chance of hitting anything without being some 250 pound Kansas farmboy who was tossing hay bales in when he was diapers.

Come and take it.

A polymer lower will last almost indefinitely. Bushmaster made them in the 90's and they're all still around. You can 3D print them and expect them to hold up for a few magazines worth, but if you change the design to account for this, you can 3D print a modified one that works just as well, it's just bigger. /k/ has a lot of 3D printable lowers, many of them highly modular, and capable of functioning indefinitely. Your biggest wear issue is with the pin holes, taking the gun down by popping those pins to hing the lower open can wear out that hole and put slop into the gun.

Of course they do, those old fudds are ALWAYS retarded and un-versed in the law.

I'm a kraut and even I know you get aluminium for the half

Hey, you know as well as I do that the rollmark can add hundreds of dollars in value to the gun :^)

Well I was trying to help her prove them wrong but they're just muh guns retards who don't actually know anything

seems like 95% of the work done though right? Guess the name really doesn't matter, pretty neat loophole though

Interesting. Never heard anything about this sort of carry on before.

Nope, technically it is 80% of the machining work.

The 20% left is just really easy.

how are they going to close that loophole when congress is controlled by republicans whose constituents will punish any anti-gun legislation?

I'm always surprised at how stupid most gun owners are. Admittedly, we're pretty damn autistic here on Sup Forums, /k/ and Sup Forums especially so, but how these regards know nothing about the laws is beyond me. Shit I hate is how worshipped police are in gun clubs and gun ranges when those donuts don't know shit about the weaponry they're using.

imagine getting killed by an infowars firearm

>polymer lower

It's literally just all the ancient fogeys who refuse to entertain the idea they might be mistaken.

>luddite
Show me one that has failed firing 5.56.

That got me weeeew

Fuck yeah soon he will start selling firearms arms with infowars symbols and ammo all he lacked for survival dudes.

The owner of this company posted on /k/ one time.

>all the newfags in this thread asking what an 80 lower is
Go back to plebbit kiddos the adults are trying to talk

He engraved Dickbutt on a lower, but I somehow lost that photo.

>that cheap af buffer tube nut

JANKY
A
N
K
Y

euros nows your time to remove kebab

It includes the jig autist

cunt

لا المضروب على المنطقة حيث تذهب أجزاء الزناد بها.

I hope these gop pussies really open up some of the gun controls out there.
1: Delete Clinton's ban on imports
2: repeal the 30's and 60's gun control acts
Then we can talk about some "common sense" gun control legislation. Arbitrarily making full auto expensive and difficult to obtain is stupid. Maybe regulating large calibers like >20mm and high yield explosives would be a fair compromise. Keep NICS and extend somehow it so individuals can use it as well if they want to for private sales.

ok so can i buy it and build a gun myself in turkey ?

It includes the jig

>I post on reddit

>polymer lowers
No thanks

He also did mega milk

>pistol
shit no wonder.

Is this illegal without a serial number?

>the barrel grip
What did he mean by this?

An old Vickers gun, with a new barrel, and good ammo could make a 1 inch group at 100 yards if it was fired single shot.

When you neck yourself

Why would a hunk of metal need a serial number?

Illegal to sell in a completed state

So make better polymer. Big deal.

you have to be a dumb fucking bitch to buy a polymer lower

It's an 80%, not a receiver. A private individual can manufacture a firearm for personal use and it doesn't need a serial number.

just import some from Bulgaria/Russia m7

Is it illegal to have without a serial number in a completed state? I'm arguing wth a bunch of gunsmiths at a gun range.

why cant they just ban guns outright so faggots like this cant do stupid shit like this which somehow bypasses the law just cause its * le 20% away from completion, its just a bar of metal bro dont tread on me *

He's been partnered with manufacturers for years now. He also has great prices on level 3 armor plates

>why cant they just ban guns outright
A

Why are you even allowed to post here?

FUCKING

No, but a gunstore can get in trouble for possessing one so most wont let you bring one in or sell it.

It is completely legal to have a firearm with no serialnumber assuming:
1. You didnt just file it off
2. You arent a gunstore
>Great prices
Better be free because level 3 is shit

It's because all the dumb rural people voted for trump and the smart city people voted Hillary

>why cant they just ban guns outright
Because 2nd amendment bitchboy.

This doesn't bypass any laws.

Niggers don't follow the law, leaf

the serialized part (lower receiver in this case) is the only part technically considered a "firearm" and thus subject to the usual bullshit like paying a fee for a background check.

pic related, 80% AK-74 build

LEAF

Forced the man to drink toilet water and say, "FUCK DONALD TRUMP".

youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg [Open]

It looks like it has brass/bronze inserts though, probably a good quality polymer lower.

That is obviously an isolated incedent

Plastic is Perfect

Nice get. Thanks Satan.

fuck no

if you build it yourself you do not need any serial numbers, its YOUR gun.

you CANNOT SELL IT

but you can build it, shoot it, keep it and its perfectly legal.

you can build ANY GUN at ANY caliber (within legal size) as long as its never sold.

Why can't we just ban leafs?

This, should hold up fine.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't have to be 21 to buy an unfinished lower. Legally its only a piece of mental until you finish it. Then you can't sell it. So why is making them confirm age?

Now it is a pistol. :)

>longer barrel, which makes it more accurate if you single fire the weapon
you triggered the infantryman i was in the past

you can buy the rest of the pieces anywhere

Ass-covering.

Pricey lower for sure, but it comes with a jig which is nice. I am the resistance so of course i will buy one with INFOWARS proudly along the magwell.