Enjoy being Israel's bitch for the next 4 years

Enjoy being Israel's bitch for the next 4 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fT5-tl-omfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8RMWGTStWvc
doclecture.net/1-54009.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy being Mohammad's bitch for the rest of your life

Better than muslim cucks

> Implying this wasn't inevitable and hasn't been a thing for a long time in any way

You mean like the previous 4? And the 4 before that? Did I forget to mention the 4 even before? Oh and what about those 4 even earlier...

>60% white

I'm doing alright, how about you faggit?

trumpcucks will defend fucking anything lmao

>d..dude the jews were gonna do this anyway

Spotted the kike.

You'll be surprised but also don't even fucking pretend the Rothschilds don't own your parliament.

enjoy your 50% mercedes-benz tarriff

enjoy knowing about a small segment of london

enjoy your global zionist conspiracy

True but Trump seems to be kissing more Israeli ass than anyone before him. It's ok though if that's his thing.

>implying America and Israel aren't going to make the world their bitches

Yeah, Zionists just have absolutely no disproportional influence on the US Government's policies whatsoever. None. Move along kiddo

I'd rather be rich and Israel's bitch than poor and watch my wife get used by Mohammad

Europe is so fucked.

S I X T Y P E R C E N T W H I T E

No, the Kike's are going to make us all our bitches including you because your too fucking silly to wise up to Zionist schemes

Should be 100% white. Your country does not consist of immigrants and was not previously inhabited by brown skins.

You've literally invited in 40% mohammadians and you call that an achievement.

Cucked beyond saving.

There's a difference between talk and action
None of Trump's proposed policies benefit Israel in any way to my knowledge, however, some of them could definitely do Israel some serious damage

It is yet another way Trump is like a reverse Obama. Just as Obama openly preaches hate against Israel while giving them billions just like every other president, Trump sings the praises of Our Greatest Ally while he twists the knife in their back

Hello /arabs/ (formerly known as Sup Forums).

>implying they haven't been Israel's bitch for the past 50 years anyway
>implying we aren't their little bitchboi either
>implying we aren't going to wake up and gas the skypes eventually once we've gotten rid of the sandgoogles

Why are Israelis so damn beautiful?

I've been saying for years, if you we want to really "drain the swamp" we'd need to get all the people who have dual citizenship w/ ANY other country out of our local govt. The majority of our govt does, even if we had a president who wanted to tell Israel/Saudi/etc to fuck right off. He would receive immediate backlash by majority of our govt. Just look at what happened when Obama abstained from voting on that resolution. BTW the resolution only states Israel needs to stop doing the shit that we've already told them to stop doing so many times before.

>white
>10/10
>faithful
>know how to use weapons
>respect gun ownership
>can protect themselves and their families
Remind me again why we hate Israelis?

slavic genes

>Sweden
>Calling someone cucked beyond saving

Dude it's America that's only 60%, Not Britain. We're still largely majority white.

Stop being a fucking Israeli cuck and realise it's the very people your defending that's causing this radical demographic change.

>not supporting Israel
Are you sure that you're not gay?

Tell me about it...

youtube.com/watch?v=fT5-tl-omfQ

I would become jew for her.

>ywn Deus Gevult alongside an Israeli QT
;_;

Difference is that our country is about to kick things in reverse, while your country is one step away from going full throttle

youtube.com/watch?v=8RMWGTStWvc
>2017
>not standing with Israel

Fuck off cuck.

This girl is your FRIEND

She fights for FREEDOM

enjoy taking muslim cock britbong

>implying OP didn't just get home from the mosque

They are knee deep in cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics. They will also blame all the GOP actions that are bad under Trump on Dems.

lol ok Achmed.

no better than the nigs who blame everything on de white man

What are you even trying to prove with a pic of Netanyahu when Israel is investigating his ass right now anyway?

Possibly because they are at the forefront of the massive demographic change in Europe you stupid fucking kike lover? They push multiculturalism in Europe whilst telling the rest of us they need to remain homogenous.

doclecture.net/1-54009.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

You can find literally hundreds of books about Jews wanting to mix up Europe and demanding Israel stays homogenous.

Yes thats why Netanyahu and all the jews surtounding Trump are so happy right? Just pretending right?

Israel's rigth wing are alrigth, but the left are globalist scum

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

You'd know about nigs Mr. 60% wouldn't you?

>Le 60% meme

This is the only insult immature euros on this board have. Try making an argument that isn't revolving around white population memes. You'll be 60% eventually as well so don't act like it's not going to happen to you.

>the jews are keeping me down
>the white man is keeping me down

lol shitskin degenerate, blaming your problems on anyone but yourself and your turd culture.

Would you rather have Hillary?

I certainly do. And you're using the same irrational logic that these sub-30% IQ range tards are using.

>Literally every ameritard uses the Mohammed meme against me
>Looses their shit when they realise they will be the minority soon

They don't really have a choice but to smile and play his game. If they start bitching at him, they give him an excuse to start dropping truth bombs

Nice non-argument there kike

It's nice to be a hot chinese girl with a rich white cuck boyfriend who i beat and will probably marry, take his genes, birth a girl, dump in the trash if its a boy, than divorce and take half his money

I can't wait for jews to infiltrate you guys and self destruct in a 4 way PC suicide with mudslimes and niggers, and while you continue to be distracted, we will continue to evolve and soon take over the world

take the mexicans and all of south america while your at it too, remember to start a war and rile up those apes

just remember to leave us asians out of all the drama, you can tweet about the evil china once in a while, that's okay

Enjoy your daily ration of Paki cum

>anti-Semitic language

I have my eye on you.

Gee wiz, what's the ID tag feature? Did I say anything about you sucking Muslim cock? Keep living in this bubble that Britian will always be white. Just because your decline is slower doesn't mean it won't happen to you. There's already more babies in Britian being named Mohammed compared to every other male name.

I wouldn't celebrate about our white population declining if I were you.

>Paki meme

How does it feel knowing blacks are now outbreeding you?

This, learn to take bantz if you wanna dish out bantz.

I'm not celebrating it, I want America to stay white. But you people are so sycophantic to Trump you can't conceive that he's contributing to your downfall. You'll see.

I admit trump isn't perfect, but at least he's a start. Trump won't do all the things he said I've got to admit I'm not that big of a sheep.

Doesn't matter, they're prone to killing each other be it though gunfire or AIDS. The biggest threat to black people is literally more black people.

Russia's bitch

>Let's laugh at the America for calling us a paki
>Now let's do the same but instead call him a 60% meme

It's the same exact thing, there's no difference other than the word. You're no better then the Amerifats you're arguing with.

That's not bantz, That's being an immature fuckwit.

"Trump's an anti-Semite!"
"Trump's a pawn of Israel!"
"Trump hates the Jews!"
"Trump does whatever Bibi says!"
Which is it, shill? You're as bad as the "Obama's an empty suit!"/"Obama's a dictator!" guys. Pick a position and push it if you're gonna try to influence opinion. Looking like a retard isn't gonna do anything.

>You don't like this candidate so you MUST prefer the other one.

Aye, yeah sure thing

You mean Putin's bitch.

Because you're looking at too much JIDF propaganda.

Strawman.

Why the fuck would I accuse Trump of being an Anti-Semite if the entire point of my argument is that I want Trump TO NOT associate with Israel as much? When was that ever my point?

>you should have voted for the meme third party
>;)

>Given
Must deal with (((them)))
>Who?
Israelis. Try to get the US to fight its wars from without.

Diaspora. Try to rot the US from within.
>Choice
The former.