BREAKING NEWS

HAPPENING: Trump has a new haircut possibly. THOUGHTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiZW3z1M0CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ZIONISTED TRUMP

>FASHY TRUMP

Trump said sometime last year that he would change his hairstyle if he was elected.

Looks good desu

Stylish

Looking good.

Nigger shooped. That about right Leroy?

You can't trust someone with no hair.

Based.

KIKES GET IN THE OVEN

maybe he just took a shower.

I mean his hairstyle is kind of his trademark
Now he has to get some other thing that really stands out... some special mustache maybe?

Oh boy. Blatant hair transplant if I ever saw 1. Nothing wrong with that but some retards need to calm down on how he never lost any hair, there are rumor he has a botched hair transplant.

Am I the only one who unironically like Trump's hair? It's aesthetic as fuck.

His trade mark is "President of the United States of America" now. He doesn't need anything else to stand out beside his peers.

I caught your joke but Trump hates facial hair. It's why Bolton didn't get the Sec. of State appointment.

Can presidents have beards/mustaches again or is that too communist like? Not a big fan of Trump'since big ol jowl.

Next thing you know he'll steal 40 cakes

>trump
>taking a shower

don't you mean, FOURTY KEKS?

Trump can't grow a beard. Too much laser damage on his face.

Why laser damage? A side effect from using the timemachine ?

DO IT, DONALD

Bald + beard would be best

Kek

He's reaching his final form.

That looks like someone else.

I like his hair, unironically. Although 70s/80s variant was better.

Just like the kexicans, the hair migrated (was forcefilly exiled) south.

I agree. It's great.

it's honestly pretty cool, but he's just too old now to pull it off. He needs a simpler and easier to fix hairstyle.

I think it looks good, I think the best look for Don would be to slick his hair back Andy Garcia style, but that's just me. I think I am biased because a few years back I took a photo of Al Pacino from The Godfather II into the barber and asked him to give me that haircut, been wearing it ever since and it feels great. I also learned to play tennis during that time

I wish he would get sbns

tweet this to danald

he needs to do this

Real life Lex Luthor

very mussolini-like, i like it

Looks good senpai!

I think it's "got a new, more presidential toupee".

TED CRUZ BUILT HIS DELEGATES IN A CAVE WITH A BUNCH OF SCRAP

He looks good no matter what.

Looks better than the old style. He did promise to redo his hair, didn't he?

Also fuck yeah, I hope he grows a beard, that could set in motion another era of bearded alpha-presidents.

Trump made a lot of promises.

He's also broken nearly every single one before even becoming the POTUS.

And Americans actually voted for this vile racist.

>this vile racist
Your opinions are now invalid. Bravo.

You need to move on man.

What?
I don't think he can
What?

It's not a bad look, actually. Makes him look a little more distinguished.

Aah... hmm...
I want to like it but something keeps bugging me

WOO
WOO
WOO
WOO
BONERED

Zachary Comstock.

I'm not aware of any promises he's broken.

>Lock her up
Never promised to put her in prison. He said, during a debate, that he has considered appointing a special prosecutor to investigate her case. Note, CONSIDERED.

>Draining the swamp
I think he's done this rather well. Very few of his cabinet appointees are Washington insiders. Most are respectable businesspeople and academics. He's even appointed a five-star general as DefSec. A general, not some sort of career politician.

>The wall
This claim of Trump somehow betraying this promise is probably the most ridiculous lie created by Clinton-supporters. Pic is very related. Trump supporters NEVER expected him to build a massive concrete barrier to cover the entire border. Why would he do that? Only certain hotspots need an actual wall. I personally never expected a wall of stone, and I have not seen a single Trump supporter complain about Trump breaking this promise. Because he didn't. Clinton supporters are just twisting his words to seem like he's broken a promise.

I'm not really aware of Trump breaking a single promise as of yet. We'll still see a wall, we'll still see deportations, we'll still see ISIS getting BTFO and we'll still see America, one day, become great again.

I hate these bald Trumps I like the one where he just had a normal haircut.

And I do actually support him changing his hair as president. I think it would be a kinda tongue-in-cheek way to show he's serious.

I would miss the golden mane tho.

>Note, CONSIDERED.
>Because you'd be in prison

If he doesn't lock her up desu I'm voting with lead next cycle.

How fucking stoked will Sup Forums be if he goes full Nat Soc for his presidential do?

「MATURED TRUMP」

Shut up you simpering leftie twat.

The true patrician Donald

>I do not understand banter - the post

The only official statement he made regarding Hillary's imprisonment was the one about appointing a special prosecutor. Maybe he assumed that were a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton's case, she'd be in jail.

Of course, a second alternative is taking the "you'd be in jail"-statement literally.
>I'm glad a man with your temperament is not President
>Because you'd be in jail.
So had he been president in that moment, when Clinton's case was still burning hot, and when her corruption charges were still up, he would've done all in his power to put her behind bars. Now the situation is different.

Reminder that Trump has Klinefelter and can't grow facial hair.

TRUU

>trumps hairline is better than most men

he just keeps winning

hmmmm
>looks less orange
>less blonde
Trump is evolving

Looks like Oswald Spengler

people with klinefelter are sterile you dolt. they're also incredibly passive and betas by nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiZW3z1M0CQ

I thought Hillary was the one who knocked stories off the front page by changing her hairdo.
Trump's even got her beat in that aspect.

I wouldn't like Trump nearly as much without his hair desu. When was the last time Bruce Willis made a good movie where he had no hair?

>fourty
Don't you mean FORTY keks?

>Trump evolved from the T-Rex

HAPPENING: Kim Kardashian has a new haircut possibly. THOUGHTS?

This is what you sound like.

im 28 years old and i shaved my hair into a mohawk last night what do you faggets think of that i might even dye it red or orange or fucking all the colors

That's Patrick Stewart's head isn't it?

He couldn't look more like a shpervillian if he tried

Who gives a fuck about a guys hair? Oh wait, this is american politics...

he looks hot asf.

that's terrible

No surprise here, sometimes it's about the way he eats fried chicken with a fork or how he eats his fries before his burger. Next its gonna be about what deoderant he uses.

easy there, Podesta

both sides of trump posters are fucking retarded children who ruin this board