Why are you not a man like Brad Paisley?

>Sings songs about fixing trucks, meeting famous people. Wrote a song about Jesus when he was 13.
>Has the ability to get White Women (Carrie Underwood, Kimberly Williams-Paisley)
>Fender builds guitars FOR HIM and only him
>Has mastered the art of Guitar

Again, why are you sitting in your mother's basement listening to EDM jerking off to hentai pretending to be a man over the keyboard?

>best guitar song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6kwufHazaTU

>Good Old boy song
youtube.com/watch?v=fLJoPWL3PMc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0\
youtube.com/watch?v=c9p534Q5hhw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wum5oI65OGA
youtube.com/watch?v=e9aaEDzzW2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I concur OP.

Bump

Not a Fender guy but I love country music. It is the ultimate red pill and the true alpha music. Find a nice white conservative country girl user and stop being a sperg lord.

I already have :) Just trying to spread some redness :)

Right on brother

I'm not either but Teles are objectively best Fenders

Absolutely %1000 shit-tier music. Literally it's all about drinking shitty beer and fucking dumb redneck bimbos

country music is the best

This. I have a les paul and a Jackson which are dope. There's something about the strat I don't like though

Yankee/dindu detected.

Manlet. And if we are gonna do pop country then Kenney chesney was better. He too though is a manlet.

George straight is a manlet too. Lotta country singers are.

Whats your model of jackson? Ive got one too. Its a full size dinky pretty much. Cant remember the model name. Was only like 300..

youtube.com/watch?v=uTUP4ET2IE0\

>stadium country
fuck outta here with your shitty watered down sub-genre in an already low IQ genre

It's my brother's old one. It's a black king V w 24 frets. He gave it to me after he shelled out some dough for his prs custom 24

not Brad Paisley

Don't listen to any (((country))) music from the last ten years, fifteen if you're feeling American enough.

I started listening to this fucker after watching Justified, turns out country music is pretty great somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9p534Q5hhw

Loving most of his work and I've turned some others onto it too, if its redpilling then that's just a bonus

>Why are you not a man like Brad Paisley?
>didn't post the corresponding song
What the fuck, dude. This song was literally made to rip on the effeminate dudes walking around today.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wum5oI65OGA
Brad Paisley's songs are pretty good and a lot of them are downright funny. Always get a laugh out of them.

Also hilarious for the /r9k/ in you.
youtube.com/watch?v=e9aaEDzzW2E

YES THIS IS THE SONG THAT REDPILLS THE FUCK OUT OF NORMIES AND FAGS!

Normies and fags don't listen to country, bro. And rednecks already think this way so it's not really doing much. Although women might be swayed because they love listening to sexy guys.