Why does Sup Forums hate jews? - Jewish girls can be right wing, Trump supporter and good looking

Why does Sup Forums hate jews? - Jewish girls can be right wing, Trump supporter and good looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vh047FX_Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By good looking I hope you don't mean that girl in the pic

>Israel
Exactly that, she values the state of Israel over America, her priorities don't align with that of the non-Jewish American.

In America, that girl is considered hot!

I would second that

Israel is more of a religions value.

Look man, I have a thing about noses. It doesn't have to be perfect but I don't like weird noses. Find me a better example with a cute nose and we'll talk.

2/10

Someone can be right wing and still trying to fuck you over.

Jews have an in group preference that is not gentiles.

Literally perfect. Reminder that true Sup Forumsiticians support Israel.

Probably has something to do with te whole "whites are going extinct and that's a GOOD thing" that keeps popping out of Jew mouths.

>it's the IDF shill their layabout sluts in the hopes of us accepting them as our greatest ally episode

>tfw no Palestinian qt to behead jewish scum and slaughter their newborns

Feelsbadmane ;_;

No one in their right mind hates Jews for simply existing. They hate them because of what they inevitably do when they're in positions of power.

Ha, wow ok now we can talk.

>obligatory

The true red pill is having a child with both a Jew and a gentile

I don't understand why Jews are against whites since they're an advanced group like us and in a sensical world we would benefit from each other

In the meantime, you can fix this by placing your genes on both sides of the conflict to ensure that it won't have a difference on the survival of your kin

>actually believes the pol bullshit that jews are against white people

You would be very hard pressed to ever meet a jew that said they didn't like white people.

Muslim girls are weak.

All girls are "weak" my dear circumcised burger

I assume that when you say this you're taking all media personnel, bankers and "philanthropists" and "social rights advocates" out of the equation, am I right?

I've actually never met a normal, middle-class Jew in my life, because there aren't any in Finland.

I have no interest in harming any Israeli civilians that only care about their livelihood and having a home, like normal people. They're not a problem for me.

Anyway I get the impression that Jewish communities in America generally stick to themselves. I kind of doubt they would associate with a non-jew. What do you think?

What about jews who hate Muslim people.

LOL-She kind of looks like my uncle's wife when she was younger.

Actually, in Finland, the only two Jews I know that are in positions of power are very pro-Finnish and pro-white.

*Deep breath*

These types of threads, make me hate the Jews even more. I don't want to fuck a Jew, I don't want to associate myself with a Jew, You Op are a Zionist Scum fuck who has no respect for the Women of your tribe. you would sell your own mother for some Pitty shekles this is why i hate the Jew, no honor, no morals. You are truly animals.

Aha, thank you.

You got to live in a place with a big Jews population. If you live in Israel and your an America you can get a jewish girl easy.

They should

There's something very wrong if they publically advocate for muslims

I've only ever seen them say good things about muslims in white countries and then move away when actual muslims arrive

Its incredible How low the Israelis will stoop low to gain favor.

Jewish girl can also be good lampshade

It's not just a meme mate. I've worked for a jew before (very short time) and he was a huge supporter of the local Democratic party, LGBT causes, the NAACP, and any other degenerate/anti-white cause you can think of.

In America Jewish people are going around to Trump side. AKA - Not taking in millions of Muslim refugees.

Just wondering do Christians have scripture about deceiving other people of other religions?

Ive seen the Moslem one and now this one.

#NotAll

Not that I know of. Maybe?

Jews are like anyone else - some are good and some are shit.

The shit ones are really fucking shit, though. Literally children of the devil.

She would be considered dirt ugly here though

youtube.com/watch?v=-vh047FX_Mw

I like that one, even though (((im an Eternal Spic.)))

Yeah, but can they be nazi's?

Of course they can they are Ethnically Ashke(nazi)

I would Bar Mitzwa her Hannukah with my Big Goy Dick until she dreidels.

Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when they fart?

Now that's more like it!

>that craniofacial asymmetry
>that hypertelorism

its like you WANT genetically weak, deformed children
this guy knows

looks like the gadfather

>Jewish girls can be right wing, Trump supporter and good looking.
No.

Kek I know that girl. Op live in LA commiefornia

Yes they are

Mu best friend has that exact same nose. Weird.

Israel did nothing wrong

It's Zionists not "Jews".

Average or ugly. Nothing to brag about.
Israeli military pay models to act as though they serve the army, to boost recruitment.

ITT khazar milkers

i'm a face guy soooo

Because the new #2 spot master-shekle race is held by the Chinese