Niggers torture white man in Chicago

"The victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut. The suspects on the video can be heard yelling, "F*** Donald Trump! F*** white people!"

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Race war when, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>with growing numbers of shitskins this will only happen more and more

Race war now please.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHEN WILL WHITES GROW A SPINE

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

THIS IS TERRORISM.

THIS IS TERRORISM.

THIS IS TERRORISM.

IT WAS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.

MAKE SURE YOU LET THE SJW KNOW WHEN THEY TRY TO DISMISS IT.

For those that didn't know,

The CPD held a press conference about this. A kid with special needs in the suburbs met one of his black classmates and they stole a van and kidnapped him and brought him to the hood. They tortured the victim and in a separate video made him drink toilet water.

No charges have been filed yet. CPD is saying they don't know if they'll be charging the suspects with a hate crime, they're still "investigating" despite the suspects literally saying fuck white people in the video itself. The attitude of the CPD officials also seem like they aren't taking it seriously, referring to the suspects as "a couple of kids messing around" (despite the fact they were all adults).

Here is a mugshot of the female suspect who recorded the video.

Day 1 of Trump presidency the National Guard rolls into Chicago.

forced to drink toilet water by Benjamin Carter, a rapper, in second video.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg

>No charges have been filed yet. CPD is saying they don't know if they'll be charging the suspects with a hate crime, they're still "investigating" despite the suspects literally saying fuck white people in the video itself. The attitude of the CPD officials also seem like they aren't taking it seriously, referring to the suspects as "a couple of kids messing around" (despite the fact they were all adults).

What the literal assfuck is wrong with those people?

Pic is from an unrelated event in 2015. Stop posting this shit.

Damn, what happened in 2004?

Someone please explain the last paragraph to me. Why is the nigger thinking of Benjamin Franklin while a woman sucks his dick?

Society has reached a permanent state of Chimpcon 1.
Zero isn't even on the scale anymore.

National Guard deployed to inner cities when?

watch the retards family not press charges and "forgive" the monkeys i swear to fucking god

Why are white women so weak and easily raped?

> running is an option
Cuck.

Arm yourselves and don't be a victim.

All business should withdraw from that jungle so working people don't get caught up in that mess.

If Democrats want this, they can have it.

You first. We'll be right behind you.

>fuck trump and fuck white people
wasn't this a meme people were saying before this? holy fuck

fucking niggers

Illinois is noguns. They're the only state that dosen't give CCW.

Unbelievable. They would never ever get me to obey that law. If tried I would sue. Blatant violation of the second amendment. Fuck Chicago. I'll never spend another dime in that shit hole.

We memed too hard, and have unleashed forces we can't hope to control.

Ready your guns and stock up on tendies, the meme barbarians are at the gates.

I thought we were the meme barbarians?