THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRvTjDZJs6A?t=5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE

what a weird concept

I bet he likes stinky Latina feet

Right op

bro

I heard jordan peterson was on this guy;'s show

gonna watch that tonight

at some point i shifted into a timeline where people talk about joe rogan a lot
>never heard of him or saw a picture
>watch one of his stand ups on netflix
>suddenly he is everywhere
>see him daily on Sup Forums
>watched dmt the spirit molecule a long time ago he didnt host it in my timeline until after i watched his stand up

how to we track timeline switches?

>how to we track timeline switches?
we don't. Just enjoy the ride.

It's a good episode because Joe is silent for most of it

I've smoked weed with Joe Rogan before.

Shroomtech really works to help boost stamina during a workout.
If you don't believe me try it, you'll feel it the first workout and it's a free trial. Don't know about alpha brain. MCT oil is great for energy. Kale shakes only taste 15% as bad as they look.

Joe shills lots of alternative workout gear cause its hard to find which makes it easier for him to sell.

Joe will talk about way crazier and more redpilled shit when he's not on camera. He's a big friend of Alex Jones.

also kenny baker died 3 times in my timeline, i remember reading the news about it sometime between 2010-1012, then a year or so after that i saw on the news that he had just died, this confused me as i had already read that he was dead, but i put that down to maybe a shit memory, then skip another year or two forward and i saw a thread on here about the Mandela effect and thought id share my kenny baker story, i googled him to put a rough time frame on my experience, his date of death was exactly 1 week previous to that thread, i even phoned up a freind who i had told the story of his first two deaths, to confirm i had actually told him, he remembers me telling him

*2010-2012

>you forgot about watching scary animal videos and talking about how strong and savage chimps are

how dare you

Oh I agree. 100%.

>I reverse google
>Google says this is Joe rogan
>Hmmm, avid hunter that is nice
>Libertarian. Well, not the worst choice
>Trained with a Gracie...nice
>5'8"
>5'8"
>5'8"

Listening to anything a manlet has to say is bad form Sup Forums. They aren't even men, and the damage their psyches have suffered from a lifetime of shortness results in the worst compensatory facades.

kek

Why are not you living this life?

>if we put a monetary value on life itself
>hmmmm
>hmmmmmmmm
>wow
>it's such a strange, strange concept....
>hmmmm
>did you see that video of the guy accidentally running over that chimp?
>jamie pull up the video

youtu.be/zRvTjDZJs6A?t=5m

DUDE. it happened to me about 4 months ago was completely oblivious then kept seeing him everywhere suddenly found listening to his shit super comfy. Realised I lived right next to a Gracie gym, I'm now doing Jujitsu and drinking kale shakes every day, I feel great haha.

fuck yea bra

>5'2

>mountain lion might eat it

MY FUCKING SIDES