HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/deputies-man-lured-by-teen-girl-he-met-on-plenty-of-fish-website-ambushed-shot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2017 is off to a good start

She just wanted to smoke weed and abuse handicap white kids. Have a heart Sup Forums.

Reverse image search says that picture is old.

Is this the negress from the kidnapping videos that are all over the board atm?

This isn't even the chick from chicago senpais

That pic is from last year in houston

This our year Britbro. And its going to be a good one.

bitch needs to be executed. I hope someone kills these niggers and their parents.

this. She dindu nuffin

KEK, THIS MADE MY DAY, THANK YOU Sup Forums

This is fake and not even the girl who committed the crime. This is a mugshot from a story where a girl lured someone to be robbed

>click2houston.com/news/deputies-man-lured-by-teen-girl-he-met-on-plenty-of-fish-website-ambushed-shot

Crocodile tears. She was treated with immense respect, more than the white victim.
Fucking sheboon

No this is another nigger use image search m8

niggers all look the same.

don't spoil this. could get a news station to show this image as one of the suspects

1/10 would smash in the face just to retaliate for going against a faithful disciple of kek/the god emperor

>a leaf posting something of merit
R A R E

>tfw you realise you've fucked up

Aww what poor nigress dindu nuffin.
>If Obama had a third daughter

Somebody please put this face on an ancap ball with a frown and thumbs down. I suck at shoop

DIN

What's the story with this?

I forgive her. May Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior inspire your hearts and souls. Peace be with you all.

Nothing to see here folks

I was bamboozled

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

It's time. Gather your friends. Get your guns. It's time to take back Chicago from the niggers. We start January 21st.

YOU GOIN TO JAIL NOW

ENJOY PRISON, NIGGER

>philman hartman
Wew

Good luck with this thread.

Not even from Sup Forums.

If you guys are serious with all this racism, then you are pathetic and there isn'y any hope for any of you.

Should have him chimping out, killing the fortune teller, and then ending up in jail.
>SHIIIIIIEEEEETTTTT

OP is massive faggot. Not the right girl. Use google reverses image search you godamn morons.

This is not the girl. Sage.

Pick one.

NIGGERED.COM

DA POLIS IS RACIS

muh taniqua was a good gurlll. she dindu nuffin wrong she jus film a video. she was just bout 2 start college n git a new job. she finna turn her life aroun.

Make of this what you will.

Unironically hang her.

they all look alike

This one is interesting.

Niggers on suicide watch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This

>TFW neanderthal

she a good girl she dindu nuffin

Joowd really?

SOMEONE HACK THIS BITCHES FB AND PUT THIS AS HER PROFILE PIC

That is clearly no the girl. She has shitty ass highlights in her hair.

Is there anything we can do to help the poor autistic kid that was tortured by these savage beasts... Like, ehm, write him a letter or some shit. I think the PTSD from this experience might not be convenient for him, and obviously he didn't deserve this.

God damn Ms Maise.

IS THIS HER?!!!! PLEASE SHOW ME EVERYTHING

All Germans claim she's on their side.

I tried reaching out to his family. If they get back with me on a way to help Ill make a thread.

jesus the brow on the little one. would still raw dog though.

Left. I'm a sucker for hair.

Is this thread where all the retards who can't into reverse image search gather?

Not a complete fan, but dude, you do know who that is right?

How about this hot bitch.