SHE DINDU NUFFIN

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf14bCQFeYg
abc13.com/news/teen-accused-of-luring-man-to-be-robbed-tells-her-side/834351/
youtube.com/watch?v=LYIBNJjEPlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Different person. She's from Houston. Shill thread.

Ahh they all look the same.

> tfw family of 5
> tfw poor but not GIBSMEDAT poor
> tfw fridge never was that full
It's not fair.

Also what's "dea"?

The sheboon says: "We was [kangz lmao] lookin poor in dea"

Why the fuck do they speak like that?

Language and spelling was standardized a couple hundred years ago - what are they doing with their obscure personalized way of spelling? It obstructs communication. The exact opposite of what language is supposed to do!

UH EXCUSE ME ITS A VIBRANT POC VERNACULAR OKAY

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf14bCQFeYg

More importantly, why is it that black people all across the US seems to have that same ghetto drawl? Like, shouldn't there be a different dialect for each town? What's up with that?

>dea
>deyr
>dere
>there
say it out loud

>tfw gibsmedats are commin in tomorrow

what should i buy?

A plastic surgery for your noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose

sure was fun having a half-black friend, I used to tell him I'd put burning crosses in his front lawn, good times

It does differ but it's like picking out the dialects of a foreign language.

i grew up upper middle class and we never had that much food

abc13.com/news/teen-accused-of-luring-man-to-be-robbed-tells-her-side/834351/

This is from a year ago but Sup Forums will fall for it because we are currently being raided

>American niggers on foodstamps live better than whites not on foodstamps
You reckon it's time for you guys to stop being so invested on the migrants in Europe and fix your own shit?

Holy hell. Do NOT read pic related.

I was forced to read it in high school, and the entire thing is purposefully written like garbage. The damn author must've had entire pages underlined in red. Absolute trash.

I used to spend an hour a damn chapter because of how hard it was to say ebonics words (it's wasn't just "dude high school english lmao" otherwise I would've blown it off - it was ap lang and
my school made it intense.)

An excerpt from this trash book:

"Lawd," Pearl agreed, "Ah done scorched-up dat lil meat and bread too long to talk about. Ah kin stay 'way from home long as Ah please. Mah husband ain't fussy."
"Oh, er, Pheoby, if youse ready to go, Ah could walk over dere wid you," Mrs. Sumpkins volunteered. "It's sort of duskin' down dark. De booger man might ketch yuh."
"New, Ah thank yuh. Nothin' couldn't ketch me dese few steps Ah'm goin'. Anyhow mah husband tell me say no first class booger would have me. If she got anything to tell yuh, you'll hear it."

There is already a thread about this, in fact, as of now it's immediately below you.

I'm so skinny. 6'2" at barely 120 lbs.

I feel you.

>all that processed shit
>half of which will spoil in a week
>toilet paper in the fridge

they didnt do nuffin
white boy voted for Trump!

can you imagine if he were a black guy vs 4 Trump supporters? why dont the left produce something like that? that would be a good way to start a race war

were you forced to read that shit ? I would issue a formal complaint before letting my children read this drivel.

Are you a trap?

pls I need MAGA bf

>slim in ID
checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=LYIBNJjEPlM

We elected Trump buddy, we're fixing it.

Most of the country will never pay attention to this shit because they can change the channel or close a webpage. Some of us live with the shit everyday and it's impossible to escape from it. Are we in Dixie racist, or simply realistic?

My parents are liberals, and one student's complaint won't get very far.

Almost everything in that class was race-related. My teacher was black, the other was a die-hard feminist. Did I get the better of the two? I still don't know.

Plz be my ai gf

gotta put dat tp in da fridge becuase dat ass is on fire

NOT HER
>CHECK YOUR SOURCES DUMB NIGGERS

NOT HER
>CHECK YOUR SOURCES DUMB NIGGERS

I fucking hate nu-pol

I still have that book from hs and I feel the same way, I honestly couldn't believe that I was being forced to read that crap

avoiding the reality of black people in school is understandable, but I was genuinely surprised they made us read this shit. worse yet, it is literally degenerate, I'm not even trolling. not only was it a "muh black" novel, but it centers around a girl and how she just keeps getting into relationship after relationship that fials

KEK

They do this to ALL languages they try to master.
Look at Afrikaner for another example.

I really don't know what it will take to convince the left that blacks are incredibly violent. Black on white violence happens on a daily basis and the only thing liberals care about it making sure everyone knows they are tolerant and not racist.

Very well said, leaf. Most leftists live in a world of academic theory, even the grown ups. They're perpetually 19. Reality is the only cure for that kind of willful ignorance.

Monkeys all act and sound the same

Please burn it while chanting my ID. It's the only way my soul can be cleansed.

Also, this book (ap lit now). I failed the very first essay of the year because of it. Let me briefly greentext what happened:

> protagonist is a housewife
> two kids and a loving husband
> he treats her exceptionally well
> other womyn talk about how thoughtful he is
> protagonist feels she isn't "free"
> begins neglecting her duties
> husband goes off for a few months to work
> sends her fancy presents while he's away
> comes home to find his son is sick and she hasn't been tending to him
> goes off again to work
> wife sells HIS house and moves into an even more expensive house
> cheats on him
> in the end, she becomes "free" by walking into the sea and drowning

And here was my essay prompt: "Analyze the protagonist's dilemma and its source."

What. The. Fuck. She had a picture-perfect life. What a god-damn whiner. That was my first encounter with feminist bullshit.

Now imagine all the girls of our generation who will grow up believing this shit (I image we both graduated at least within the past 5 years?)

no bullshit user, if you haven't already learned to enjoy your own company - start to. I have accepted that I may not be able to get married within my lifetime.

>why is it that black people all across the US seems to have that same ghetto drawl?
NY slang takes after italian slang with "deadass", and "b" "nahmean" "god" thrown in when appropriate

Southern Slang takes after southern white slang with more slurring words and lingo

Cali Slang - i dont know

Chicago slang - dont know

I had to read that shit for school. Made my eyes bleed

Fuck I remember that. I never got it either. I vaguely remember writing about women and property rights being passed before the original publication, followed by a lengthy rant about women competing in a man's world of business and enterprise which was an option if she truly wanted fulfillment, and how the protagonist was suffering from mental illness, not some grand social "awakening."

Yes. I want to get married and become a father some day, but I fully acknowledge the fact that it's highly improbable. There are just so many women who've been infected by feminist and leftist ideologies.

Being single your whole life doesn't make you a hedonist or traitor to your bloodline. Caving in and marrying used, liberal trash because she's "pretty" or "makes me feel special" is buying in to their poison.

Niggers...that shit needs to be shut down

she looks hot. i would bang her.

>not burning half crosses

This is why blacks are disproportionately obese compared to other races.

right side isn't the fridge.

If I spoke over the phone to an asian who's lived in the US his whole life... I wouldn't be able to tell what his race is.

The same is true for any other race - not accent, no distinguishment. Yet most (not all) blacks seem to have that "drawl" you described.

I could hear their voice on tape and infer that he/she is black. Hell, I can even look at their name. Even if it's a relatively traditional name, say, Anna, may have that one misplaced letter that gives it away... Annah.