CHICAGO TORTURES TRUMPTARDS

IT. IS. FUCKING. HAPPENING!

OPERATION HATE CRIME

It has fucking happened, Lads. The catalyst for the national redpill.

4 idiots kidnapped a white kid and tortured him on fagbook. I'm sure you've heard about this. But WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I have an idea.
Build or utilize existing puppet accounts on Twatter. SPREAD SYMPATHY FOR THE KIDNAPPERS.
>If he didn't support a racist candidate he wouldn't be in that situation
>This is how ChiTown rolls. Try coming here with rasis you buuuuullsheeet.
>I watched the whole video and by the end was really impressed by their unique culture. DESU I didn't notice the white male in the corner.
>I don't blame them. I literally hate being white.
>Good. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white "people"
>That's how you season a whiteboi! 100!100!100!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE&t=877s
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html
edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2014/08/07/sam-hyde-swears-revenge
youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YiYiwhBFsYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce?

Lets be real here:

Which charges will the dindus probably face?

>Torture
>Kidnap
>Political persecution

What else?

I like this thread. Bamp.

Seriously? It's everywhere.
but here it is again:
youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE&t=877s

Shocking

hahahah pathetic white little cuckboi plotting revenge.

let's make a deal white cuckbois: you continue to be offended on social media and blacks will continue to FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.

be aware of this: there are CONSEQUENCES for supporting someone like trump and shouting nigger any chance you get. You are now witnessing those consequences, and make no mistake: none will escape it. Hope you're fucking ready.

bumping

It's about showing people that the left are fucking evil. this is a HUGE opportunity.
There is no reason in the world to spread your opinion about this. Everyone knows what it is.
There's every reason in the world to spread the opinions of the SJWs and BLM who love to see woke ass niggas fighting back, or whatever.

The bare minimum. Kidnap obviously, maybe assault for hitting and cutting him. Don't hold your breath for hate crime charges though.

Yes the 4th Reich starts itt

That's pretty good but your spelling is too perfect. You can't just say things that only a retard would think, you have to spell that way too.

saving :)

How many years (supposedly) will they get each?

No less than 20 I hope

WHEN WILL THIS END

#hatecrime

short, simple, to the point. We DEMAND that they be charged for this racially motivated violence.

really what the fuck is wrong with you? tell me about yourself. why do you do this?

STOP CALLING IT A HATE CRIME

THIS WAS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED TO SCARE THE PUBLIC.

THIS IS TERRORISM.

CALL IT AS SUCH.

No no no no. We demand that they be acquitted due to their upbringing and imply that the white kid should be investigated for whatever he did that set them off.
Can't you see what we're trying to do here? Divide and conquer.

Whos this Semen Smuggler

Sounds good, make the leftcucks sound more retarded than they are

REPORTING IN

How are you not getting this? We SUPPORT the KIDNAPPERS and echo the far-left's opinion on this matter.
See

So you're saying that Sup Forums should become the Jew?

aw is the special little snowflake white cuckboi offended? Awww, are you going to make a hashtag on twitter and complain about it?

guess what, white cuckboi? Nobody feels any sympathy for white people. Watching some disabled white cuckboi getting his ass beat for supporting Trump is the fucking highlight of the year, and it's only january.

pathetic cracker cuckboi, stick to reporting things on cuckbook and twitter, black people will continue to fuck your day up. You can't escape it.

Sup Forums already is

>implying you can't use racism as a form of terrorism
kill yourself

Learn how to answer a question. jeez

trips decides what i tweet to normies on twatter
make it good

I'm not going to do anything because I'm not an employee of a relevant judicial system.

also i don't live around any black people so I'm good. Sounds like you do though

This is the wise thing to do. Demand charges for the victim for oppressing the poor troubled youths who did this.

user, haven't you learned already?
We've been the jew for some time.

There are no normies on twitter. Pretty sure twitter's users are more fucked up than Sup Forums's.

I'm saying we politically ostracized the most active and vocal of the left.

>implying they won't get suspended sentences

do you even know about black privilege ?

Maybe the poor men never had a chance at life and it's not their fault.
You never know!

will you fuck my wife?

yfw you realize normies are still normies they just indoctrinated degenerates now

Just use what this dude is saying:

Cnn is reporting it. Race war now

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Nigger I have guns and know how to use them. This is why I will defend the 2nd amendment with my life if necessary.

Unfortunantly, these kindsbof actions set back the people who want understanding, for now this leads to the same things that led to Muslim registries and sex registries. There will be violence registries and blacks will have to register in significant numbers. Its time we hold those who are violent accountable.

No time to wait for trips, man. Just start posting pro-kidnapper shit. CNN just broke the story.

somebody, plz transcript this i have no idea wtf they're saying

>CNN

WOW
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/04/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

It's both
>Fuck white people
Hate crime
>Fuck Donald Trump
Politically motivated terrorism

We need violence registries now!

"LMAO AND THEY AINT NO HATE CRIME LAWS 2 PROTECT WHITEY LOL MY BOYZ BOUT TO GET OFF EZ"

This desu.

what if we troll the gang members about sam hyde and ben garrison coming after them??

I'm not even subtle, I'm just doing my part!

Who is this cock smock

EVERYBODY TROLL THE GANG MEMBERS!!

USE THE HASHTAG #WHITEVENGEANCE

Dylan Roof would like a word with your family

Perfect.
Please post.
Screenshot would be appreciated.

Wow
This is the entire article.

>implying white people are going to do anything

You guys are pussys. You didn't do shit after all the other beatings and hate crimes against white people. You won't do anything now.

>HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!

>White nationalist militant Sam Hyde swear revenge for the torture and kidnaping of a young white boy

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2014/08/07/sam-hyde-swears-revenge

Those are actually very sound methods.

They're fucked though. They'll be in jail for a long ass time.

It's not on the front page, and not even of the front page of their US section. It's CNN, can you really be surprised?

We need to get this thing started.

lmao

Dylan Roof's only crime was to stop shooting

oooo the scary white offended cuckboi has guns! watch out everyone, he'll tweet you pictures of himself looking scary or he'll talk about his 2nd amendment rights on internet forums

what white cuckboi doesn't seem to understand tho is that nobody gives a fuck about him. Keep your guns, you only take them out to shoot your own redneck family or commit suicide anyway. White cucks are pathetic shits, you're not scaring anyone

fucking cracker ass cuckboi. You continue being a tough guy here on Sup Forums with your clan brotherhood, and black people will continue weeding you out in the streets and fuck you up.

don't like it? Feel free to suck the diarrhea out of my asshole, cuckboi. I'll even let you do it for free.

shut the fuck up white cuckboi, nobody is reading your stupid ass honkey shit. Talk to my fist next time I see you trump supporting motherfuckers out in the streets

fuck off.
This thread is about siding with the kidnappers to show how evil the left is.
If anything you should be egging on the gangbangers to treat this as a victory.

this

Fake and gay

federal crime, 25 years up probs

City full of Apes and Cucks with Jewish Mayor.

youtube.com/watch?v=bNuYGxMV-xQ

Soundtrack for this thread

Good job

>we wuz vikins n shieet
How does it feel to be this sad of a person?

Do, it's not like leftists haven't defended such things in the past. Black panthers, Mumia, and such. Look up the black radical terrorism that used to occur regularly in the 70s. Nobody remembers that and a lot of the people involved are admired by the left.

Just do "justice for _____" whatever the perpetrators' names end up being. Or give the a name like "the chicago 4" or 5 or whatever.

>obviously Sup Forums memes in the account
bad job with the fake account m9

posting in epic dead.

respectable Mulatto here. Ill be an inside man. Give me orders glorious white man.

god damn, why is it so easy to b8 trump supporters?

Stop responding to this faggot

You wanted what? Some click-bait news calling 'white people' to defend his fellow person in color?
C'mon.

anti-trumps are just as easy
if not, easier

I just switched the avatar to a black guy lol

I wonder if liberals ever stop and consider that telling us that "you're still racist even if you have black friends" might make white people less likely to have any interest in making friends with black people

SPECIAL NEEDS TRUMP SUPPORTER TORTURED BY NIGNOGS!!

>rm_kebab
of everything lulzworthy in this image, that got me laughing...

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Welcome my half-breed brother.

This is beautiful

OP, you're a fucking imbecile.

These are DNC and CTR shill tactics, except even more obvious. People will find out almost immediately most of these are fake accounts and sensational posting. After finding out they will claim white people are trying to make it out that all blacks (and also whites) are for this kind of petty, scumbag type crime shit. This will literally do the reverse of what you're trying to do.

Just like how Sup Forums witnessed shill tactics of the left, now you are trying the same game without seeing the consequences. You are turning you and your fellow friends into hypocrites.

But oh well, I'm not a retarded racist cunt myself. I just enjoy showing why you racists are morons.

Go for it.

"Soon does the day of the rope loom. Take heart white brothers."

offended white cuckbois, cry more. Realize that nobody gives a flying fuck about you or this white disabled piece of shit cuckboi that got roughed up a little. You play with fire, expect to get burned once in a while.

It's almost as if a bunch of black people beating up a white guy isn't really news.
The only thing extraordinary here is that they posted a video about it.

There's consequences for being a nigger in this country too. Ask Trayvon, Mike Brown, or any of the dindus in the church Dylann Roof shot up.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiYiwhBFsYI

arent you white yourself lol

>b8ing this hare

there are no niggers in norway, nor would a nigger figure out how to use a proxy lol

Lightkillsdark wya I know you are lurking heavy on pol right now what's your thought on this

i fucking hate this smirking light skinned sheboon on CNN right now