What is your personal opinion regard Sam Harris?

What is your personal opinion regard Sam Harris?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0DYpaLgWIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean "I am Sam" Harris?

regarding*

armchair philosopher who people think actually performed neurosurgery but is really just a neurophilosophiser who thinks that we can instill a one size fits all moral system on people if we hook them up to electrodes and test their brain activity.

Redpilled on IQ, but would never admit it it because it would prove that nigs be retarded and that leftist ideologies have failed the black communities by not addressing their low IQ levels and just giving them gibs.

He's currently watching his relevancy drop, which is why he's more open to debating popular youtubers than having any sort of atheist conferences, since he allowed those to become pozzed.

Is investing a lot of money in trying to understand the islamic ideology to try and combat it, when really, it's not worth understanding and the only real way to combat the islamists is by banning them wholesale from western countries.

He really likes to hear himself talk....what the fuck is he an expert on again?

>what the fuck is he an expert on again?

How to properly tip your fedora

faggot jew

Neuroscience and getting BTFO'd by William Laine Craig.

Ratfaced kike.

Wants you to be a good goy and hate mudslimes and love I$rael but also embrace liberal, secular degeneracy.

Thank you for your correction. I've got a real problem with grammatical errors which I need to address.

He uses the word analogous as if it were synonymous with comparable. As if he were comparing two circles. An analogous comparison should be a philosophical comparison only.

how did this faggot kike's stock ever recover from that BTFO'ing? Shouldn't that be enough proof that God exists, for him?

You might need to watch that one again friendo.

>He uses the word analogous as if it were synonymous with comparable

fucking dropped

>muh first mover

>atheist conferences, since he allowed those to become pozzed.
To be fair, almost nobody in the atheist community had any clue of the subversive forces conspiring to take over until it was too late.

Useful. We need a person who leans left as much as him to shit on Islam. His audience is one that is usually quite PC so someone like him carrying the message will be disarming to them.

I respected him before he came out as a pro-Clintonite anti-Trump retard abandoning all principles and logic in favor of muh JEWS, meanwhile Trump is sucking Israel's dick so this faggot had nothing to worry about

Like all "classical liberals" he is incapable of offering worthwhile solutions to our problems.

(((Sam Harris)))

redpilled on islam and multiculturalism, at the very least
most liberals hate him too

it was easy to see if you weren't a liberal or progressive faggot. the atheist community decided to allow inclusivity and purity spiraled until white men weren't allowed a platform. it wasn't too late, the ahteist community were just too big of fags to admit that maybe conservatives were right and uppity minorities need to stay in line.

the atheist community conferences turned into another rainbow flag approved safe space instead of a conference discussing skepticism and how it can be an important part of society.

>evidence universe moves from uncreated to creates states
>*crickets*

Christians even try make science a theology. Then fail. So sad.

SAD

I still find it a bit hard to discuss. The skeptic community was the first truly intellectual community I took part in and it was a huge part of helping me learn to think "in straight lines" so to speak. I never knew how fragile the community was until it was torpedoed.

Actually, I would guess his viewership averages to centrist. The far left kind of hates him, mostly because of his comments on Islam but some of them let it slide. On the other hand, enough of his listeners were trump supporters that he constantly mentioned them during the election and their mesages to him. He's a fairly reasonable guy, Sup Forums just hates him because he didn't get tricked by the Christianity Jew.

And Guns

youtube.com/watch?v=I0DYpaLgWIo

Problem with Sam is he is a trust fund baby. He lived a sheltered life. He's never worked an actual job in his life. Which is fine, good for him and his parents, but on things like race relations and Trump, he can't see the forest for the trees.

I believe Universe always existed.

Exactly, where contradicts William Lane Craig's pleb-tier philosophy.

I'll summarize:
>"I am Sam" Harisss
>>But m-muh morality it can still be objective for no reason right?
>>G-d doesn't exist
>>>>But a-atheists only lack belief

He's a deceiver!

Guilty of weakening the moral foundations of western civilization, should be deported.

What a faggot.

cool I guess

cute

well, you're better off without it and hopefully you took something away from the experience.

Be you, a believer or not. Be pragmatic, spot injustices and when shit doesn't look right don't be afraid to call it out.

The first mistake the skeptic community did wasn't the fact that they started accepting everyone, it was allowing it to devolve into a degeneracy circus. they allowed people to discuss issues and hold "debates" that didn't even have to do with skepticism.