NIGGERS KIDNAP AUTIST TRUMP SUPPORTER, SHOOT HIM UP WITH HEROIN AND LIVESTREAM HIS TORTURE ON GOYBOOK

NIGGERS KIDNAP AUTIST TRUMP SUPPORTER, SHOOT HIM UP WITH HEROIN AND LIVESTREAM HIS TORTURE ON GOYBOOK

twitter.com/hashtag/BLMKidnapping?src=hash

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/816784373404069889

youtu.be/rfzvrCwjfLE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#BLMKidnapping
youtube.com/watch?v=q3CL6NZ-HXw
europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160606STO30621/martin-schulz-praises-portugal-for-how-it-integrates-refugees
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/816808736111165440
youtube.com/watch?v=TugnW7S6Fl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably what happened

don't let it slide, guys. The legacy media won't report on it. But we can spread it through our own networks to show the real consequences of anti-Trump propaganda and noramisation of violence.

>AUTIST TRUMP SUPPORTER
HOLY FUCK THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ANY ONE OF US

...and?

I thought he was just a random white retarded person with no connection to Trump, and he was retarded, not autistic?

Typical white wimp can't take on 4 toked up negroes in a fist fight. This is news how?

and for once it wasn't in germany

What you said is correct.

I am recieving too much information and I dont comprehend
Is he really autistic? Did they actually drug him? How did this ended? I just woke up guys what the fuck is going on?

underrated

kek

He wasn't autistic, he needed a carer and had was missing before being tortured.

America is lost. You people should commit collective suicide. right now.

it would ease the pain, because the end result is going to be the same.

>Typical white wimp can't take on 4 toked up negroes in a fist fight. This is news how?
Typical STD niggers takes 4 of them to even kidnap a white wimp.

#BLMKidnapping trending on twitter now!

the end of Black rights is here.

twitter.com/search?q=#BLMKidnapping

youtube.com/watch?v=q3CL6NZ-HXw

I've got a mirror too, just in case they start shutting it down

Trust a nigger to livestream evidence of their crimes and show faces on camera kek

>she has a soundcloud

This is the niggest

says the guy whose country is so shitty that even the rapefugees dont want to go there

Chicago's south side has been dead for longer than most on this board have been alive, i say we burn it down and start over, i mean, it worked with the irish.

How the fuck did this kid end up in the hood? you don't just end up there by accident, he was probably buying drugs and his mom is crying to the media about how he's special and doesn't know what he's doing to avoid the embarrassment. You don't end up in that area of Chicago by accident, and I say this as someone from Chicago.

And autism is not retardation, he most certainly knew what he was doing, if he is even autistic to begin with.

He had a carer m8. He went to school with one of the people that lured him to the apartment.

savage

we wuz just playin

Dey Dindu nuffin man das raycist

good, it has begun. OP video DELETED

that's how it's done, you loser. we'll be watching you, and germany and sweden and France and the UK descend into hell from our little corner, poor enough to not be noticed, yet rich enough to be part of the developed world.

Don't forget to keep broadcasting, we need entertainment.

Arm yourself today. Seriously. Go get your concealed carry ASAP.

This is the first i've hard of the heroin. Is this memeing?

I wish I had the balls to hang this sheet outside my window

but i live in Milwaukee and will be murdered if I did that

>SHOOT HIM UP WITH HEROIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NIGGERS

Here, nigger, this is how it's done. Even the cuckcountries praise our integration policies.

europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160606STO30621/martin-schulz-praises-portugal-for-how-it-integrates-refugees

See? We have the best of both worlds. The west praise us for our western values of acceptance and caring for niggers. They actually pay us for being so "good" of a country. On the other side, we don't really have to deal with sandniggers.

Learn. It's 800 years of history.

Google kris donald. If phone cameras existed then I bet they've filmed it

A Paki gang tortured a 15 year old Scottish lad to death. Fuck all media. Even the bbc had to admit they were being anti white and racist

what state is this in? what kind of self respecting trump supporter isnt conceal carrying a 1911 with him everywhere he goes?

the niggers in the video weren't even speaking any words that any english speaker would understand. it sounded foreign and slurred. NOT EVEN ONE WORD COULD I UNDERSTAND.

>twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/816808736111165440
>Mirror of the Video youtube.com/watch?v=TugnW7S6Fl4
Fucking youtube is removing it

They'd have , not they've

Yeah I'm with you on that one as a fellow Chicagoan. No reason to head too much south of the loop, ever.

any leaf, true

How do you know Benji?

Not me, I own guns those uppity niggers would be dead if they tried kidnapping me.

>I just woke up
ITS A FUCKING WEDNESDAY YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE