HOW IS THIS NOT BIGGER NEWS

HOW IS THIS NOT BIGGER NEWS

>"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer Tuesday evening on MSNBC after host Rachel Maddow informed him that intelligence sources told NBC news that the briefing had not been delayed.

washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-warns-trump-intel-officials-have-six-ways-from-sunday-at-getting-back-at-you/article/2610823

Defund the alphabet soup or at minimum release files to show we live in a spookocracy

It's fucking unreal what levels of 1984 we have moved into

wtf is this Canadian saying?

It's long past time to shut these spooks down and do some serious housecleaning.

Our world is controlled by alphabet agencies.
>arguably it's controlled above them but they are the hidden hand

Remove the hidden hand

Get things into the open so people can be human again. End psychological warfare. Remove spook influence from universities.

Also end the fucking leaf meme. Did u honestly think leafs are as stupid as this meme?
>tfw those are all posts out of GCHQ & 33 Thomas making leafs look dumb to marginalize them

True leafs don't give a shit about identity politics. Maybe a few but for the rest of us we remain a threat to your spook agencies plans of subverting all individual thoughts.

Yeah, wtf man. He probably means they'll JFK him.

I hope I'm alive when the world's next world power takes us over.

>do you honestly believe
Yes, even the least retarded of you sit on the progressive side, relatively speaking

Oh god pls happen. Mike "pillage Greenwich village" Pence will murder the LGBT.

>Did u honestly think leafs are as stupid as this meme?
I dunno man. I mean you leafs are pretty proud about "burning the white house down" and taking credit for something the British did and Canada didn't even exist when that happened.

>Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer

Democrats love minorities so much they decide to become one.

Thought it was Amy Schumer at first glance wew

Because liberals only care about virtue signaling and don't actually care enough to take action. Those that do care just get paid by Soros to care. Conservatives are already looking forward and trying to forget liberals and just lump this in with all anti Trump rhetoric.

we've known this ever since the j. edgar hoover days...

Same lol

Fucking jews

She's related

he is her uncle

Kek same. I actually clicked the link just to check if it was Amy. I thought this brit was havin a giggle at my expense

the CIA couldn't kill one spic on an island off the coast of Florida, they can't do shit

how will he defund the mossad?

Listen leaf, I know of three types of canadians.
1.Die hard filthy commie fucks.
2.Garden variety braindead lefties.
3.Fuck this shit, I'm moving the the US.

And on the way here, you tend to track a lot of mud with you. So until you uncuck yourselves, assume every word you type will be taken apart without mercy and then consumed with a few thousand grains of salt if at all. Also,

>leaf

Is that a threat?

That's okay, I've got 7

Doesn't Trump pick the heads of the intelligence agencies as president?