Been dating a beautiful woman for about a year now

>been dating a beautiful woman for about a year now
>she's perfect, qt3.14, exactly my type
>she's perfect for me personality wise, we both like the same shit, we're both redpilled
>but she has a little baby that isn't mine

What do Sup Forums

Write he a note that reads 'I refuse to raise another mans child" then take a shit on her floor and set the note next to it.

a man's self respect is more important than all of those things. it's unfortunate but you cannot allow yourself to be a cuck.

men must realize that there will always be other women, so they should not settle for cuckoldry.

opies crying his ass off nao

Fuck her and get her pregnant KEK THE CHILD, she will love your child more

drop it. there's plenty of fish, OP. dont get cucked.

Leave it to the storks.

Let me be the first to tell you that you've come to the right place, OP.

Sup Forums always gives great advice on life choices. Who could be more invested in your personal success than anonymous strangers built off of self-righteous fury directed at the masses?

Be friends.

pump and dump

We live in this world, not some ideal world where a perfect virgin qt is out there for every man. Or even very many at all. My dad married my mom even though she already had a kid, my grandpa married my grandma even though she already had twins, and it has been zero issue for anybody, and my grandma has ~70 living white descendants. That's called fighting the extinction of white people. If everything else is good with her, my whole existence dictates it isn't a problem.

If she's a single mother by any scenario except for being a widow, then she has terrible judgement. avoid avoid avoid.

>woman pretends to be perfect in order to find a daddy for her kid
This has been done before, m8. As soon as the child support is secure, you will see the real her.

>Raising a SOCK

If she truly has 10/10 aesthetics hang in there and get a couple of beautiful children out of her (DNA tested of course) before the inevitable breakup.

Should have asked us before you moved in with her Brandon.

>she's perfect
>has a kid

Pick one.

whats SOCK mean?

Some Other Cock's Kid?

are you both white? if so, continue dating her and have her pump out two or three more kids

Dash it's head against the rocks

You wouldn't both date her for a year and post on this board. Get out shill.

Some Other Chad's Kid

>Implying OP is a chad

Toppest Kek

>raising another man's child
nope

I wasn't making any such implication.

Who the fuck wants to raise a child knowing that it's not yours?