FAKE AND GAY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKlyVpPdYM&ebc=ANyPxKqbP7c7Qo3_gOpvWdW7l8suLa_pyWNQnTv7T6tQ5tfTD_6FHPqyllu8j1VCAF9Iq5riWpyU

Jesus christ Sup Forums

You racist cucks will fall for anything that triggers you

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#BLMKidnapping
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailUS
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/816820434679103489
chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/
linkedin.com/in/kevin-b-duffin-45005276
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did he mean by this?

It is my dream to never see another free nigger so long as I live

This whole thing is based off a facebook viral video

It's literally fake fucking news to make white people overreact

It's ok, white people don't riot like niggers do

How's it fake proof?

What do you mean based off of

It is a facebook viral video, that doesn't make it not a crime?

WTF IS THAT ON HIS HEAD

it was just a prank

Exposed brain.

They were arrested cunt. Go back to leftypol retard.

skin they cut a hole in his head and then burned it with a blunt

The police don't seem to think it's fake. What makes you think it is?

Lol, that's a pretty cool prank, bro.

#BLMKidnapping on twitter now

twitter.com/search?q=#BLMKidnapping

off your self now faggot nigger enabler.

sage

That sounds like a great legal defence.

>FAKE AND GAY

Eat a dick, you pathetic apologist.

You guys are still around

what a fucking long ass link

>(((Zuckerberg))) promotes some niggers prank video
>racist cops and triggered whites lose their shit
>whites start calling for a racewar like a bunch of useful idiots
>Sup Forums gets spammed with literally DOZENS of threads filled with FBI agents talking about killing all blacks and claiming to be getting ready to do so
B-but this is all real news goys

ITS A FUCKING LOW RES JEWBOOK VIDEO

HOLY FUCK YOURE ALL PALE NIGGERS

That's why it's bright white...

And no charges were filed nor convictions madeRLYMAKESYOUTHINK

I hate people who shout fake, but I have to agree. It just seems over the top and stereotypical, plus he's barely bleeding. Seems like it could be a false flag to make the alt right look like rabid racists.

See
MAYBE NOONE IS COVERING IT

BECAUSE NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED

And they're falling for it LIKE A BUNCH OF JEW MANIPULATED NIGGERS

Prooooove that it is fake, don't just claim it is.

white people have white skin

type Brittany Herring into google and lmk what you find

Someone has to have the chatlog on that feed

EXPOSE THE FACES OF EVERY NIGGER ON FACEBOOK WHO WATCHED THE STREAM AND SUPPORTED IT

>Muslims film themselves beheading people
>HURR ITS OBVIOUSLY FAKE MUSLIMS WOULD NEVER DO THAT

>Niggers kidnap a fellow American and beat the shit out of him
>HURR ITS OBVIOUSLY REAL NIGGERS DO THAT ALL THE TIME

>he thinks niggers would come close to considering a white dude as a fellow American

while it may be used by the NWO to increase tensions, they don't have to fake niggs being violent.
They do stuff like this all day every day.
Unlike the Dylan Roof hoax event.

They are clearly just defending themselves, kid probably broke into their house, I'd have shot him, little fuckin punk.

4 ARRESTED
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailUS

wrong asshole - justice takes time.
sage

>watches some low res niggers video on (((Zuckerberg))).com
>assumes it must all be legit
>gets triggered as fuck
>calls for racist genocide and nigger tier violence in the streets
>Sup Forums gets swarmed by shills and instigators who try to get whites to retaliate against blacks
Will you all really fall for this?

>he thinks niggers would come close to considering

not possible

This

But I don't think its real
And I also think attacking people at random for things they are not responsible for is unacceptable

If it was a prank why did the police arrest them and say the kid was special needs? POlice literally confirmed it. BTFO

>first result is literally some coalburning fat single mother

WAS GETTING ME MAD PART OF YOUR PLAN?!?

Its the exposed skull.

>suspects and alleged possible crimes
NO CHARGES FILED

Just because the original post was on Facebook doesn't mean Zuckerberg had anything to do with it. What the fuck are you thinking?

Niggers love Facebook live? Are you just a scared nigger? Afraid of being 13%?

What is your motivation here?

occams razor suggests it's real

bored angry blacks fucked up on drugs and alcohol find some random special needs kid and torture him for a few hours for fun while chatting with their buddies online

vs

some secret agency hires 4 black actors and a white guy to play this all out. the black girl's facebook account was cultivated over the course of several years. chicago police chief is bribed to pretend it's nothing. all involved have to swear a lifetime of secrecy.

sometimes you have to ask yourself "is this what a mentally ill person would think?"

>NO CHARGES FILED
Yet.

Paperwork and deciding on which charges to file in a multi count and multi perp indictment take time.

It's also probable thatt hey are getting one of the 4 to roll over on each other for reduced charges.

>Patsfag as well
lmaoing at her life

Post the Mexican "face" torture video, for fun.

meanwhile, jews keep pushing more (((diversity))) down your throat
ok, sure, talk shit and let shit happen. but it's not going to get better if you don't make the people who are killing you and your people pay

>black baby
At least she's a pats fan.

Even as retarded as most Sup Forumssters are... most aren't dumb enough to fall for obvious honeypots.

>Do anything
>become a puppet

There is literally nothing anyone can do or say without some other user saying "b-but this is what they want!!1!", even if its 2 different things.

>BECAUSE NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED

>I don't understand how the legal system works.

Or more likely they are actors in a skit written & directed by Sam Hyde

Niggers are not anywhere close to smart enough to fake this. I live by Detroit and niggers post incriminating shit on Facebook all the time and get arrested all the time. The police have to figure out who to charge with what, they have to go in front of a judge which takes some time. kidnapping and torture aren't run of the mill charges, these niggers are fucked.

Third-degree burns are the most serious because they affect all the layers of skin, and they often cause permanent tissue and nerve damage, which can cause the injury to be relatively painless. Skin burned this badly can look white, black or brown, and it will not heal without extensive scarring.

Dindu nUFFIN

meme magic strikes again

>kidnapping and torture aren't run of the mill charges

Also, look at possible Federal Civil Rights charges. And if any are under 18, there's the process of filing to charge as adults.

The cops and prosecutors are going to slow walk this and go step by step according to the book to avoid any procedural fuckups.

Unfortunately, the police don't seem to be taking it as seriously as you might think.

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/816820434679103489

Don't you know we don't like niggers here nigger?

There was literally a Police Conference live streamed.

kys leaf

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html?ito=social-twitter_DailyMailUS

"Police said it was too soon to make a determination if the attack was racially motivated.
They added that the four offenders had not said anything that led them to believe the attack was politically motivated.
"

>Duffin

>Duffin
This is fake.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/01/04/four-people-in-custody-after-alleged-kidnapping-torture-is-live-streamed/

Statement from police superintendent:

>It’s makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that. I’ve been a cop for 28 years, and I’ve seen things that you shouldn’t see in a lifetime, but it still amazes me how you still see things that you just shouldn’t.

>I’m not going to say it shocked me, but it was sickening.

DINDU DUFFIN AT IT AGAIN

linkedin.com/in/kevin-b-duffin-45005276

OP is a cuck and a faggot

Dindu Duffin

>>Sup Forums gets spammed with literally DOZENS of threads filled with FBI agents talking about killing all blacks and claiming to be getting ready to do so
So a regular Thursday?

Memes going too far again

We didn't start the fire

In a world where Dick Wolf is real you think that Duffin is fake?

>Dindu Duffin

pottery

>54%

Can't speak for darkies, but I've had third degree burns before (only on small area... long story), and it looks a very pale white.

Duffin is the cop or w/e

>Dick Wolf
Wonder what my man Speed Weed thinks of this

Its just a loose piece of skin.

NIGGER APOLOGIST SHILLS

IGNORE THIS BROS

DONT LET THE JEWS AND NIGGERS MIND CONTROL YOU

RACE WAR NOW

>speed weed
top kek, totally forgot about that guy, he's also in the credit scene of law and order

If it was a black kid, the vid wouldnt be removed. Fucking niggers. Youtube is the biggest cuck

>Duffin
>dindu nuffin
HAHAHHAHA

>duffin
>literally a portmanteau of dindu nuffin
That's enough Sup Forums for [current day].

Can the people in the video really be held accountable given the systematic oppression they face everyday living in white america where they can't get jobs because of muslims?

Well he is a nigger cop so I'm not surprised, they will still be charged with something but hate crime is not going to happen. We should still press the police on this, don't let it get swept under the rug. If trump finds out about this he will be pissed as fuck, and it's more proof of bias since the darlings are all niggers

>And no charges were filed nor convictions madeRLYMAKESYOUTHINK
They're still in custody you fucking faggot.

"Niggers are too stupid to be racist or politically motivated"

Are the kidnappers officially associated with blm or is that just bullshit?

not really sure its a hate crime since they are just basically a produc of their environment...

This user just exposed the systematic racism in the chicago PD. Really makes you think.

What does your bait have to do with what I asked?

>Are the kidnappers officially associated with blm

EVERY black that commits a crime against a white is officially associated with BLM. Membership becomes automatic.

So we should just open all prison doors and free every criminal? Technically speaking, everyone is a product of their environment.

Shit I forgot the rules for a moment.

I hope that you remember that when Whites start ethnically cleansing them they are also only products of their environment.

the video doesn't even make me hate black people, i can clearly see that all of them have no idea what they're doing because they're drunk and extremely stupid, they have literally zero moral awareness that tying up a person and torturing them for fun is immoral. it doesn't even enter their heads that what they're doing might be wrong. i don't hate them in the same way i don't hate a lion if it eats a human. i hate the liberals for considering them human and unleashing them on innocent people. you wouldn't put the lion on trial in a court of law, you'd either kill it or make sure it can't roam freely around your society.