Tfw this torturing incident is just going to breed more hatred

>tfw this torturing incident is just going to breed more hatred
>that hatred will breed more hatred
>the chain will keep on going until more people are killed

Why do human beings have to be this way? Why can't we all just go back to our roots and having normal villages where we raise our families and our only goal in life is to survive? Other breeds of animals don't go torturing each other over politics,why do we have to come up with more reasons to hurt each other. Where is the love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8
youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
youtube.com/watch?v=hOXQK6dxRMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine we do nothing and say "shit happens". They'll do it again, because to them it's fun. Watch the video and you'll understand. They're not doing it because they hate us. They're doing it because they get a rise out of it. They're animals, and should be treated as such. Throw 'em in a dark hole for a while and forget bout them. I guarantee when they come out, they'll be sorry for what they did. Maybe they'll even learn to empathize a bit. If not, we put them in a hole again.

Drunk Paddy probably took a swing at his brother moments after posting this.

Niggers aren't human you faggot leprechaun

reminder nihilism is the true redpill

They're not animals though. They are human beings. I'm not looking at this from a racial or political point of view. It's just messed up that someone can feel so much hatred for another person and its all over irrelevant trivial shit like politics. The human race is disgusting.

It has to reach a point where it will be too disgusting for the masses to ignore. It is sick but it needs to reach critical mass for people to really wake up.

>human beings

At least we're not Irish.

>Why can't we all just go back to our roots?

Because back then people were even bigger cunts.

>Other breeds of animals don't go torturing each other
No, but they do kill each other

So why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I hope the 4 victims are given an apology by that horrible white man and are awarded reparations for the horrors that their ancestors suffered over a century ago.

Hatred is the reddest pill of them all desu
Humans are meant to struggle, meant to fight, meant to overcome. Without conflict our lives are meaningless.
To be human IS TO wage war. To live a life totally free of conflict is to renounce oneself as a free human.

>I'm not looking at this from a racial or political point of view. It's just messed up that someone can feel so much hatred for another person and its all over irrelevant trivial shit like politics

Did you just discover that people hate you> And sometimes want you dead for something like your skin color?

Start reading general Matthis quotes.

It hurts me too user.

>drunk Irishman telling us how much he loves mankind

If he isn't tipping you for keeping his glass full you're all dumb to listen.

Kek is wondering, OP

SEND EM ALL BACK
youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8

>this torturing incident is just going to breed more hatred
nope. it always existed, welcome

This.

Eat a dick, OP.

I feel you bro. The US is slowly sliding into a Iraq like tribal violence country. I don't give a shit if you're black, white, democrat , republican or whatever but there are people out there who will kill you for skin color or political affiliation. I may not agree with you, think you're a retard or even be disgusted by what you do but I don't want you dead. Shit man I just want chill and live a quiet happy life with my girlfriend in our house in the mountains.

God I hate my country.

You seen those videos where Baboon eats a baby gazelle whilst its still alive and screaming for its mother or where Chimpanzees grab Monkeys by the legs and swing it around until its brain becomes so gangrenous it explodes.

Primates are goddam savages, evolution chose literally the worse order of animal to become sentient, the sooner climate change wipes us all out the better.

this is a good thing. we will overpower them and prevail.

well that sure was lucky

>Why can't we all just go back to our roots

These are our roots. You might wanna check how we dealt with people that we didn't like back in the Middle Ages or even way back during the Stone Age.

Rivers of blood everywhere.

Because races and cultures dont mix. They clash.

You realize they probably did this, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they wanted to fit in with their social justice friends on social media?

Like in their reality, violence against white people is perfectly Okay, even noble. That's the fault of twitter and etc. for allowing those types of communities to form. They're basically a bunch of stupid kids that have been brainwashed by a cult.

This. They only understand one thing.

You're a full!
People like you will be played by the Jews until the end of time.

There's nothing after this. That is why you must cherish your existence on Earth for as long as you can by making responsible life and health choices.
If I'm to go to the void I wish to linger here as long as I am able.

Race War Now.

fool*

Yall niggas fuckin crazy and boring,if you're fine where you are,fuck others,just live your life

>wahhhh wahhhh, why do I have enemies? why do people hate meeeeee?! I just want to live a peaceful cuck life!

Grow some balls faggot

I hope you read this OP

It isn't humanity.

It is the jews, demons, lizards, whatever name you want to call them.

The force of evil that is REAL and has been destroying our Earth and people for EONS.

The only way to fight back is with your heart, but it is harder than it sounds.

Hatred is Good. Maybe it'll motivate whites to get the non-whites out of European land.

Other breeds of animal torture other animals for shits and giggles. Have you ever seen a cat playing with its prey you faggot?

>Lucky

I am merely a vessel of the lord's will.

There is no fucking love. You either compete and dominate through life, or you get shit on, it's that simple. Love is just an excuse for weakness most times desu. Familial love is different, but even then, you have to SUCCEED and earn it.

Otherwise, you'll be a pathetic pansy bitch who equates pity and mockery with "love" from others, as that's all he'll ever know.

Nigga just google "necklacing"

the sleeping cells have awakened the shills of the board are rising
everyone start taking of the dust of your twitter accounts and start thinking of hashtags

next step are the images

Sorry, user. It's unfortunate that we live in this social climate, but violence is the only way to end violence. There is also nothing wrong with hatred towards things that are evil.

Stop thinking like a liberal.

I guess feel-good hippie ideology is just worthless bullshit.

>That is why you must cherish your existence on Earth

Why ? What meaning does your cherishing have? You're equally or more likely to suffer than enjoy life.

I now truly believe you

Listen here you stupid fucking cuck.

Go roll around in some blue paint get an axe and start fucking killing.

Im ashamed to be related to your kind.

Sorry faggot, peace will never be attainable. Maybe if there was a mass extermination of certain groups of people, it'd be closer.

>news

you dont know naruto dont you

Because the truest redpill is that all things in life are beautiful, even and especially suffering.

i believe

Because we bought the multiculturalism lie.

Look how well Sweden was doing when it was pretty much just swedes, look how well Japan is doing

We can fix the world, but we need to be more objective about reality. The Nazis really fucked things up by giving a lot of good things a bad reputation, but as that becomes more of a distant memory it will become easier to fix.

...and it will probably take a lot of blood to fix unfortunately, it regardless it can be fixed

Government-forced racial integration very obviously is the cause of the problems you are seeing. Consider advocating for human freedom instead.

this.

nothing you do or know will save you from an eternity of ceaseless non-existence in a realm devoid of even a fraction of physicality.

>why can't we just love each other?
We've already tried that and are still trying it, but non-whites don't want to love us. they only want us gone, erased. Now the only logical response we have (which we are currently trying to avoid desperately) is to proactively defending ourselves with force

>Iron Law of Nature

youtube.com/watch?v=SvthNcsV6xA

>Why do human beings have to be this way?

Irrelevant.

It is biologically built in, and you cannot undo it through social conditioning.

>Why can't we all just go back to our roots and having normal villages where we raise our families and our only goal in life is to survive?

Because the ideology of Liberalism, freed from its restraints by the death of religion, bred a toxic form on hyper-individuality which breaks down and any all collective senses of identity.

>Other breeds of animals don't go torturing each other over politics...

Chimps go to war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

>why do we have to come up with more reasons to hurt each other.

Competition over mates, territory, and resources all playing out under the overarching theme of biological kin-selection.

>Where is the love?

Exists merely between homogeneous societies where group trust is high, anti-social elements are dealt with, and where out-groups are kept under strict control/exile.

This world is a bowl of shit. Get over it.

Sick of all this fucking flubbering and blubbering about the world not being anything like a fairytale.

1. The world does not care about you.
2. You do not matter in the grand scheme of things.
3. No one is coming to save you.
4. Unless you assert yourself to protect your own interests and values along with those of like mind, you and your way of life will go extinct.
5. Survival of the fittest is the only rule that applies.

>They're not animals though. They are human beings
Human beings are animals, the question is are they civilised humans?

Simplying being able to fuck and reproduce with a creature doesn't suddenly make it the same as you.

Was Madara right, Sup Forums?

well said user

>go back to our roots where we fucking killed each other daily
lack of potatoes has melted your fucking brain

these videos are great. there is a reason the MSM will do everything in their power to suppress this, they know it;s another red pill for general white people.

the more these videos come out, the quicker we get to the point where white people actually enter the game again, instead of sitting on the sidelines.

And we all know who wins when white people actually fight back

Original video?

youtube.com/watch?v=hOXQK6dxRMU

It gets worse

I feel you irishbro, half black here and it's pretty disgusting no matter who does this kind of stuff.

But that is a reality of this world. Another reality is the choices you're given to deal with this -which are are disillusioning in all honesty.

If you're not near this sort of activity just be thankful and be about your wits. If so then I'd either move or work to improve relations in that area. None of which are perfect options but better than shit posting here I guess. Ooor if you want to give vent that much then participate in the "day of the rope" like no one here is going to do.

you're not a nihilist then

Is this rhetorical? Is this a joke? Do you know what board are we on?

And I'm not the same user.

fellow white person, you shouldn't feel sorry for nigs, you're embarrassing yourself

My good Irish lad - your heart is in the right place - but niggers are not human.

Don't ever expect them to act as humans. They torture and hurt each other. What makes you think they wouldn't do the same to you?

Because we're "civilized" user. I wish we could go back to hunter-gatherer tribes too.

This song perfectly captures my position. They need to go, and any position to my left that entertains keeping them here to co-exist with is nothing but entrenched subversion.

It's the fact they do this shit in the NAME of not liking Trump that apalls me... Fucking sub-humans.

Well, okay.
I got the impression you were defending nihilism, not randomly answering my question aimed at a nihilist.

>be black
>just wanna live in a peaceful world without violence, hatred, or suffering
>feels like God himself in conspiring against Earth

I can't side with SJW or Sup Forums

I just don't want anyone getting hurt

Pussy INFPs aren't made for all this

PRAISE KEK

Fuck off Naruto

>feels like God himself in conspiring against Earth

Go back and reread Revelations - these are the end times friend. It only gets worse, before it can get better. Forever.

AND THEIR TANKS
AND THEIR BOMBS
AND THEIR BOMBS
AND THEIR GUNS

get woke senpai

That's a great little video.

move back to youf fucking country of origin in that case.

it;s like I would just walk into a neigboors house and stay there wondering about why they hate me

Unless you exterminate all your enemies at once.

>tfw Australian police are "disturbed" by our current African crime wave because the perpetrators seem disinterested in financial gain and are instead primarily motivated by the amusement derived from abusing the elderly and women and children (something regarded by even the Arabic criminal community as beyond reproach).

I need an active video of kindpaping please!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE
pLEASE

PLEASE

Come on Hans, don't be historically ignorant. Whites did this to themselves by forcing large amounts of blacks over to America against their will.

I can ASSURE you that ANY of those original blacks would have KILLED to go back home. But they were not allowed to do that. Or much of anything other than suffer all day.

This is just that biting whites in the ass finally.

What are you on about? Kek is just as trivial as we. Not even the universe matters or the entropy it emerged from.

They are not homo sapien. Niggers have to be removed from our nations

YOUTUBE REMOVED THE VIDEO

THEY'RE GOING TO COVER IT UP

LIVE BY THE SWORD

i feel your pain.

This is totally off-topic but the gnostics believe that true god is good but a lesser good god one day fucked up and made a shitty demigod, who later made the universe. The shitty demigod is either evil or incompetent and known as adonai, the god of the bible. That is why there is evil. The snake was actually the good guy trying to restore man's knowledge and overpower the shitty demigod (demiurge)

Also, OP, you are absolutely right. Especially as a Christian man.

Note - any "Christians" who do not share the same views as OP need to go back and reread what it was Christ taught.

I don't give a fuck about any of that. They're hyper-violent pickaninnies and they need to go back home. It's long past time. Let them go get into civil wars in the jungle. It's their destiny.

They're worthless black nigger demons and you have to stop making excuses for them.

They didn't do this out of political or sectarian hatred. They did this because black people enjoy and are amused by hurting animals and people. They see white people the same way they see dogs or cats - dumb gullible weaklings to victimize.

This took place in Chicago. Kids there kill more in a year for F U N then the IRA and UVF managed in 4 decades of political clashing.

My country of origin is America. My fathers came here in the early 1600s.

Why is everyone in the world so mean? I don't understand.

>still worshiping a Jew

When your fathers were here in 1600s they were property not people. Now fuck off you helpless automation.

this, it's a sad truth that urban crack babies have no empathy
they're neets in a warzone

Also, it's a black thing. You will see equally horrific violence in the middle east and mexico - but it's largely motivated by money and politics.

In Brazil, the blacks do it for sport.

>I just don't want anyone getting hurt

People will get hurt regardless of what you want. Even worse, your pacifistic cowardliness will lead to your being a complacent do nothing when it comes to defending your people and your way of life.

MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET HURT THAN OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE, BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD WHO HIDES BEHIND THE WORD "LOVE."

"love" = "no hurt" = "no challenge" = "no defense"