Is Tay Swift finally losing her looks to female aging syndrome?

Its a fact of life that as women get past age 30 their skin roughening makes them lose attractiveness much faster than men of the same age as rough skin on a man is often deemed even sexier than smooth skin.If she is indeed losing her looks, does this make you feel good? Bad? Shadenfreude?

fucking schadenfreud meme
bogd's are up to no good

you're supposed to switch out your gf every 3 years at most anyways, same goes for waifus

why is her neck and head so huge compared to her body?

who cares about this dumb bitch.

I hope she has 7 white children.

JUT BOGD MY SHIT UP

shes "losing her looks" because shes had more plastic surgery than black dicks up her arse

No worries, she'll get her own talk show and keep going for 20 more years.

It's spelled Schadenfreude. *Sch*adenfreude.

>tall skinny women

This is my only fetish. Good lawd

Bc she's so damn skinny

She should have accepted her memes.

since when is having a gender and aging a syndrome?

>Let's see how many letters we can shove in there: the language.

She's a coalburner why you care? Let niggers have her. Jackie is the new pol queen.

"Taytay" was never some Aryan goddess. She was always a goatfaced whore with a cock carousel score nearly twice that of Miley Cyrus.

Subtle.

>Its a fact of life that as women get past age 30 their skin roughening makes them lose attractiveness

30? try 21. female skin is thinner and has less collagen than male skin.

most celebrities have huge heads. It makes sense. A big face is more appealing.

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!

Can't lose what you never had.

Another pop wash up.

>you will never push taylor swift down and suck on her belly button

There are boatloads of refugees drowning in the Mediterranean, and I should feel bad for an aging privileged white girl?
No.

>ywn make passionate love to prime tay sway for the future of the white race

I really want thick milf taytay to be a thing

source? Not skeptical i am truly interested in this bc it seems like it could be true

i might actually. Im a princeton grad dope zen master level 9 with a few mil trust fund.
you however, will never...

Ok what the fuck is happening.

No bullshit this exact thread with exact replies was possted before or im a wizard.

I literally stopped my self from scrolling and read aloud post that i did not actually see, scrolled down and there they are, i knew what was coming.

what the fuck pol im not even memeing,.

skinny + bad posture + her hair isn't styled

user confirmed for time traveler

wow she should dress her age.
Ew.

I love her. She is perfect. I would die for her. We need a Monarchy with only queens and daughter-heirs like in Wheel of Time. Srs, devotion inspired by beautiful women impels good men to heroic deeds and should be the political reality in the USA and around the world.

omg milf tay

I know right?

She doesn't even realize the power she holds.

Taylor is an old busted coalburner. Jackie Evancho is the queen of Sup Forums now.

this tbqh

O you small-souled faggots reddit-accusing with litarally no basis.

Man needs queen. Get fucked you nigger-soul

That shit rag she's wearing certainly doesnt help.

More like 25-27 they begin to lose their attractiveness.
>for the average woman

Courtly love is great and all, just so long as it doesn't turn into cuckolding. But it always does because women are sluts.

Frexit now!

She's only 27. There's still time for me to meet her, take her virginity and impregnate her with many Aryan Übermenschen.

Damn. I didn't even know we had a new queen, but I'm totally fine with this turn of events.

You slept with every girl you ever took a picture with? lol i forgot, you're a failure and have no pics of you anywhere, especially with females

She is as beautiful as ever. What are you smoking OP? Pole?

female aging syndrome???

lucy liu and michelle yeoh are 50+ and they still look like they're in their late 30's

hell, the entire cast of empress of china is 40+, with old pictures from the 70's available and they all look dank

relevant pic respective ages
38, 52, 36

Blacked when?

aslong as she avoids alcohol and tanning she'll be alright

me on the left

Taylor

please reveal your powerlevel