Riddle me this, Sup Forums, if genetic variety causes better chances of survival...

Riddle me this, Sup Forums, if genetic variety causes better chances of survival, then mixing races is benefitial from a biological perspective, right?

More and more people are. realizing this.
Black men are superior and I want to see my white girlfriend bred by black men.

I can't wait to have a white daughter of my own so I can actively encourage her to go after black men. We can have father daughter bonding by talking about black men

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suck my cock dude

suck my cock dude

suck my cock dude

>that kitchen
>ameripoors

suck my cock dude

That girls fucking ugly lol

AUSTRALIA YES

suck my cock dude

suck my cock dude

Correct.

suck my cock dude

>JIDFing this hard

If you think racemixing is good, look at Brazil.
Is this a good place? No.

(OP)
Fucking Cuck

suck my cock dude

Two animals that breed that are too genetically different cause out-group or out-breeding depression.

This is very well known in the animal breeding world. For instance, if you breed a Belgian Shepherd with a German Shepherd, you'll get a superior hybrid dog that experiences hybrid vigor. If you breed a german shepherd with say a chihuaha, you'll get a very poor animal that has a high chance of suffering from genetic maladies, stupidity, and poor temperament/behavioral problems.

The same goes for Humans. If two humans breed who are genetically too different, say a black African and a western European, or even worse a black African and a north-east Asian, the product is usually very poor. Sometimes the children can neither accept or give organs to or from either parent.

Look into it. It's very well known in the medical world.

Stop it cunt.

suck my cock dude

suck my cock dude.

>genetic variety causes better chances of survival
Faulty premise, it doesn't.

As far as I'm aware, it's the complete opposite. Racemixing only exposes the child to an even larger number of defective genes and inheritable diseases.

suck my cock dude

this

look mom i posted it again on the internet :^)
you need a new meme senpai this one is old and stale.

shhh biology isn't real user

some tranny that cuts his dick off is just as much a woman as that menstruating broad over there

You are a fucking faggot
Also there is some proven effect, i dont know the name right now, but basicially, its that
if lets say a white women and a black dude get a child, the child will probably be taller and more intelligent than its parents, but no matter with which race the child then will get a child, it will become extremly stupid with a very low IQ

What makes you think they're yanks?

Why is an austrian cuck shitting up the board with threads and posts?

New recurring Austrian thread

SAGE AND REPORTED SAME FAGGOT ASS NIGGER HIRO BAN THIS FAGGOT

holy fucking shit who is she and where can we see more of her, op?

>Riddle me this, Sup Forums, if genetic variety causes better chances of survival,
Common misconception. Genetic variety is good for survival only if all of the genes are equally good. In this case they definitely are not. Blacks have shitty genes, so the diversity they add is worth nothing. It's like calling a menu better, because of its diversity, when someone adds shit into it.

>Black men are superior and I want to see my white girlfriend bred by black men.
I want to see you drown in your own blood. Let's hope our dreams come true.

Suck my cock dude

suck my cock dude

Sage

Suck my cock dude.

suck my black dingus honkey

Come on Mods, clean this nig nog shit up

suck my cock dude

Suck my cock dude

>nigger is so mentally strained, he cant keep his fucking mouth closed

yea, (((((((((beneficial)))))))))

red solo cup is an american thing

Can this happen in human mixes?

#

Lucky son of a bitch. I want that white women!!!

I had been friends with these two basic white bitches for last summer. One time one of their even bitchier friends wouldn't let me go with them to a party because "These guys only hang with black dudes and white chicks" fucking coal burning bitch

Who the fuck has spice racks on the outside of the cabinet?

This thread is b8, but if anyone here is thinking of having race mixed babies -- think long and hard about it. Many mixed people will never truly have a sense of 'belonging' or culture. That's just how it is.
Love,
A Mixed Person