You losers would be celebrating if it was a black male and 4 neo-nazis

lol,can't even take your outrage sseriously

Nobody outside of your pathetic echochamber shithole would even think about a race war

I just came to visit this place. While people are busy improving their lives and working hard, while more and more blacks are getting into the stem field and acing it without any affirmative action (there's no affirmative action for pharmschool,medschool,etc in canada except for few lost faraway provinces you haven't heard about) You losers are jerking off on some pathetic race war fantasies

Reminds me that whatever challenge i face in the future,i'm not pathetic enough to masturbate all day long with how lowlifes over some delusions of grandeur in order to make up for an empty life.

Carry on with your circlejerk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tml103/status/816820941909098496
youtu.be/tG4hb-bI7vU
liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

Yeah, so?

>Expecting Sup Forums to be anything but right wing edgelords masturbating to anime and shitposting on a communist chinese art appreciation forum

>leaf

Everybody from NeoFAG will be lynched.

So?

lol you remind me of the little racist kunts i beat the shit out of when i was younger. most dropped out of high school, they're probably here jerking off about their superiority
you're right, i'm off to bed.

>scared tone, defensive

why, did something happen today?

>Sup Forums is one person

I'd say the board is split pretty evenly between civic and racial nationalists with a tiny minority of leftist trolls.

You obviously are in your own echochamber in your fucking head you dumb nigger if you dont think shits going to hit the fan.

>Nobody outside of your pathetic echochamber shithole would even think about a race war

Once the truth about niggers and Jews reaches the masses, it will be a whole different story. This is a war, and information is only a part of it.

>you guys would be celebrating if it was your team

Wow. Really understood that dynamic.

Yes you are correct.
I prefer my side to win and the other side to lose. If I kill my enemies, I win.

Leaf you are silly.

god, I hate canada

I would hate it of it were otherwise as it would set back the nazi revolution in months

A

LYNCH NIGGER SYMPATHIZERS FIRST THEN NIGGERS.

>A FUCKING LEAF
no I'm just shocked on how fucking stupid niggers are, who records their crimes live for the world to see on a regular basis? Niggers. Keep defending Jerome while he fucks your girlfriend, leafcuck.

Don't you have dinner to pick up for your wife and her bull?

dont forget based jidf, because israel literally did nothing wrong

A fucking leaf

CHING CHONG PING PONG DING DONG

There you go, Chow, I just insulted you in your native tongue. Don't you have a dog to boil for dinner right about now?

not me

syrup

>Nobody outside of your pathetic echochamber shithole would even think about a race war

Talk to people outside your little normie group of friends, leaf retard, you would be surprised.

how can you be a racial nationalist

its explicitly anti american to be monoculturist and monoracial (not a thing in reality that has ever existed but let say for arguments sake it could happen) not to mention ive never ever ever seen evidence of a pure blooded white nationalist ever. ever. Theyre mostly mexican posers irl.

Yeah, well it wasn't.

>Canada
>Soon will be my home
>Gracias eze

Then why are you here?
The doors of there leaf, go on, git.

You're probably a nigger anyway.

This man >> twitter.com/tml103/status/816820941909098496 must RESIGN. #BLMKidnapping is a hate crime

>more and more blacks are getting into the stem field and acing it without any affirmative action

Needed that chuckle. Thanks nigger leaf you never fail to make laugh.

>lol you remind me of the little racist kunts i beat the shit out of when i was younger. most dropped out of high school, they're probably here jerking off about their superiority

You didnt beat the shit out of anybody, el cucko, you sucker punched somebody on the playground and did mental gymnastics to turn it onto a UFC fight

Even if that would be true (it would),
If the black boy was SPECIAL NEEDS, it would be almost just as bad as what happened today.

Kike de Toronto détecter...

youtu.be/tG4hb-bI7vU

>celebrate when the enemy (insane criminal scum) is defeated
>mourn when the ally (sane, moral people) is destroyed
Well yeah that's kind of how it works, moronic leaf.

£3@F

What is Brexit
What is God Emperor Trump's election
Changes... They are a coming. People are getting fed up with bullshit.
Remember the silent majority you cum guzzling faggot.

> I just came to visit this place
I warned you to leave. You have learned nothing. Enjoy your stay.

ha! we are celebrating now! dont you know? we thrive on shit like this. did you not see how it was with the brussels or paris attacks?

I see a post like this in the catalog, say to myself "it's a leaf." I hover over the post and, surprise, I'm right.

Why the fuck are you all such awful posters?

Soon it will be a black male and 4 Neo-Nazis.

A EYE FOR A EYE A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.

liveleak.com/view?i=f89_1384544405

Drole...et le negre n'est point attarder...

>nggma
>nigga ma
>ma nigga

>You losers would be celebrating if it was a black male and 4 neo-nazis
Not really. If it were 100 dead black males and 4 neo-nazis, we'd be celebrating. 1 tortured black male is just bad advertisement. 100 dead blacks is a good start.

the more canadians post the more i love my country and realize you are not like us at all

AMERICA FIRST HAHAHAHHA

>you losers
>I just came to visit this place
you're trying too hard

T. Chang
Now go cry into your ricebowl and come back next time your sister is too busy fucking white guys to play with you cunt.

Fuck off sean. No one's buying into your govt sponsored propaganda and the simple fact videos like this are being made is proof that the liberal powers that be are shitting their pants. Keep attacking, you just draw more attention to the alt right and empower it more.

>tolerant bullies.

crazy times.