Their gang is called Pooh Bear Gang

The niggers that tortured the white kid. These are gang members that are really popular on youtube. The guys street name is PBG Hothead. PBG stands for Pooh Bear Gang. They're a small set of Gangster Disciples that are popular on the internet for their rap music, and they're well known in the streets for all the murders they've committed. They will kill you and then write a song about how they killed you. And if someone gets to you first they will write a song making fun of you to provoke your gang. They're cold blooded as fuck.
Here's a montage of songs where PBG member Young Pappy raps about how he killed a rival gang member that killed his friend Pooh Bear. (The guy the gang as named after)
Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=s0scJvSHYRw
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=1LyD5plMiLU
Here's PBG Kemo and Bang Da Hitta making fun of dead rival gang members
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnHbttaGjE
Here's Young Pappy making fun of The 4 Corner Hustlers for failing to kill him twice. He was murdered 1 week after this song was released.
youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4
The other rapper in the song was arrested in July 2015 for walking up to a rival gang member and murdering him infront of his wife and 3 kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf8HCKA4M8
youtube.com/channel/UCwdzVXB5PXGG935EB78tF4w/search?query=pbg
discord.gg/wdfwGzu
youtube.com/watch?v=J_kmIWMy3Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking tiggers

WE

I got it wrong. The gang is not called pooh bear gang. It's the head nigger that goes by the street name Pooh Bear Gang

WUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZ

What's that you say? I cawn't qwuite make out the wRiTing.

Sup Forums should declare war on the Gangster Disciples

>Dylan Roof is okay
>hurting one literal retard (((Trump))) kid's feelings is annudah shoah

really makes you think about antiSJWs being the true SJWs

Welcome to Chicago gang culture.

>PBG Hothead.

Peanut Butter Gamer??

>PBG stands for Pooh Bear Gang
oh

>hothead
Get this hothead outta here

I'm not racist but you should enslave them again

Apparently Young Pappy was killed 3 months ago

>7 million views

We live in such a retarded fucking world.

So where are the well equipped white gangs who are keeping the streets safe?
Oh..nowhere...

All these right wing groups are just keyboard warrior faggots

getting real tired of nigs noggin

Bumping for Sup Forums declaration of war against the Gangster Disciplines

i'll just get my balls

here's where dylan roof could've been useful

What fucked up timeline is this?

Gentlemen.
It's time to seize the offensive.
Acquire targets and engage at will.

Weaponize the Autists, let loose the tards of war!

Choke on a dick nigger, Mr. Roof is done for.

leave the GDs to me

what is the relationship between these kidnappers and chief keef crew? very ineteresting stuff

NVM we just have to keep letting them kill each other.

Other Notable PBGMembers

2 Cups (Dead)Big Red (Dead)Pooh Bear (Dead)Pep (Dead)Midnite(Dead)Mosey (Dead)Young pappy(Dead)Hino(Dead)Tim-o(Dead)Keyo(Dead)

>They're a small set of Gangster Disciples that are popular on the internet for their rap music, and they're well known in the streets for all the murders they've committed. They will kill you and then write a song about how they killed you. And if someone gets to you first they will write a song making fun of you to provoke your gang. They're cold blooded as fuck.
>Here's a montage of songs where PBG member Young Pappy raps about how he killed a rival gang member that killed his friend Pooh Bear.

Wow OP. Your tongue is already turning brown from all that asslicking you fucking faggot.

chief keef and company are black disciples, they've been at war with GDs for years

probably all killed by racist white people/cops

I'm not sure what PBG stands for, but there DEFINITELY is a gang in Chicago that goes by PBG.

A local chicago news guy was talking about them just earlier today: youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf8HCKA4M8

I assume he will make a video on the kidnapping soon, but its not up yet.

Sup Forums should declare war on Pooh Bear Gang.

Is it time?

Yeah it's true. Their gang is Pooh Bear Gang. But the main guy was called Pooh Bear?

Swede man figured it out

I thought they were GDs but it's so hard to tell these days

The graffiti has changed, the signs have changed

ayo cuh itz just a buncha sets outhere cuh no gang nigga

time to start putting estrogen in robitussin

Underrated post

Kek

Same, bamp. Fuck the Nigger Disciples

This is a good plan, but they don't use that shit

They drink syrup with codeine and some other anti allergy shit

>OP never heard of Young Pappy
>Sup Forums never heard of Chicago drill rap

fucking GOOFYS yall ain't wit the shits

Lol chimps are way beyond fucking saving. Deus vult when brothers?!?!

I did my part

We need to bring CRASH divisions back to police departments.

he has a ton of videos mentioning PBG, I'm sure one must explain the name. I'm gonna start with "Gang Member: PBG Spazz" and go from there. Watch a few others and see if it is explained:

youtube.com/channel/UCwdzVXB5PXGG935EB78tF4w/search?query=pbg

>Go to comment sections of the videos
>Even way more cancerous asslicking and worshipping to these degenerate niggers

We need to get the US Military to eliminate these fucking apes.

>He was murdered 1 week after this song was released.

I'm gonna find his grave so I can livestream myself pissing on it and have the Chicago PD call it a hate crime.

>listening to garbage drill rap instead of real trap music from the south
>chicago faggots think they hard like ABN

1, 2, 3, 4 i declare a race war

These niggers always post evidence of their illegal activity on social media, taking out the GD will be like taking candy from a baby.

The Right Wing Safety Squads were a great success, I think that this should be our next big campaign

Can we just start calling ourselves the SS already?

>niggers that killed the white kid

Explain?

>a whole civil rights movement
>that white republicans started
>that democrats filibustered against

He forgot that part

>Making nigger songs about a murder they comitted for the whole public to know
>This is called being a "SAVAGE" to low IQ niggers

chicago gangs nickname their gangs after dead members sometimes, like tookaville being named after a nigger named tooka who was killed, even though that gang are actually gangster disciples.

I literally live in the same neighborhood as PBG is active and I'm three blocks away from the woman who was involved in the kidnapping. These guys are a fucking joke and the reason they're barking on youtube is because the Mexicans (who keep their business behind closed doors and don't shoot up restaurants) are pushing their shit in.

Post On Social Media as rival gang and Make a Gang war Happen With PBG

Anyone have any objections to starting a new Safety Squad General to go to war with the Gangster Disciples?

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

ITS TIME!

go shoot some hood niggers and stream it

Or we can call it the Snitch Squad , just find them doing illegal crap on social media and snitch to the police on them?

>I'm three blocks away from the woman who was involved in the kidnapping

Bullshit

Apparently, they are loosely allied with Gangster Disciples. Would be more effective to start a fight between those two than people they are already fighting with.

wasn't there something like this before with south american drug dealers?

Its 12 degrees outside (-11 to the rest of the world), theres not an honor student in sight.

Bump. Time to take out the trash.

Three blocks from her Estes address from the last time she was arrested, at least.

just less suspicion when you wear a balaclava

Right Wing Snitch Squad General is a go, get in there white niggers. Thank you for creator of this thread, I linked your info on videos for a starting point for the Snitch Squad

>

wat

Make Allot a Rival Chicago Gang Accounts and talk sheeeit on every rivals account and Make Chicago Bloody.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_kmIWMy3Z4

Pooh Bear Gang

BECAUSE THIS WHOLE THING IS A HONEY POT

You stupid fucks, they're making fun of you.

PEEH PEEH POOH POOH

Why are those niggers still alive?

If I were in charge I would cull all criminal scum. Murderers, rapists, drug addicts and other scum would be dead.

Chicago and Detroit and other areas would be safe areas for people to raise families again.

Nah, these dunces have been calling themselves the Pooh Bear Gang for years now. Their big rival is another youtube rapper named Bang Da Hitta.

You literally can't make this shit up.

This is genious

N

THISSSSS. MEME IT.

>shut in neckbeards declaring war on an actual street gang.

I would pay money to see this since you would actually have to leave the basement to go to war. That's worth the price of admission alone

Hey can you get into the Snitch Squad general and give us social media accounts to start our investigating from please?

Bump

POOBEARS N SHIET SENPAI

I love Sup Forums. This kind of shit is just expected. You guys rule.

MAGA

SHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Most Americans don't laugh at other countries tragedies though?

MEME IT BOYS. REVE UP THEM TWEETS.

Did any of them use a baseball bat?

Is inciting violence illegal here?
Genuine question, just so I know what I can and can't say.

I was early, (sorry NSA), but you know, I didn't think it was illegal cause everyone always says how we're the land of the free and freedom of speech and all that.

Why the fuck would I have their social media accounts? I live near these jagoffs and they shot up the McDonalds near my house a couple years back, they're not my friends on Facebook.

Slandering the good name of Winne the Pooh. This offends me.

Oh bother

Any information like that will help

severely underrated

Anyone got the pic of Pooh saying "Oh Bother" as he chambers another round in his Martini rifle?

>listening to any type of braindead mumbling coon diarrhea

kys immediately

this, why does anyone listen to nigger babble?

FPBP

How the fuck is it such high quality for a movie from the 60s?

They look like faggots

Like what? Its well publicized that when Bang and Pappy were trying to kill one another they fucked up. Accidentally killed some guy waiting for a bus on Devon around the same time, too.

Maybe make a comment about how someone in their clic is spending time at Jackhammer, Touche, or the LA&M.

kek'd