Roughed him up a bit

>roughed him up a bit
>a small cut to his head
>cut a bit of his hair
>MUH TORTURE
Don't you think you're blowing this a little out of proportion?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/fk-donald-trump-fk-white-people-4-people-in-custody-after-man-kidnapped-tortured-on-facebook-live/
periscope.tv/Chicago_Police/1mrGmNejzAwJy?t=336
discord.gg/wdfwGzu
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EHMPz2Od2Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't you think you're blowing this a little out of proportion?
Niggers are going to need to be taught their place again eventually. Threat of violence is the only thing an animal understands and respects, and open disrespect of whites like this is increasingly intolerable.

we need an excuse, ahmed. stay out of our affairs and buy a toothbrush you stupid tea nigger.

Looks like kidnap and torture. Nog should get twice as long as oj.

the kids mentally disabled
even if you take away
>roughed him up a bit
>a small cut to his head
>cut a bit of his hair
its still torture

They also made him drink from a toilet

>Dylan Roof is a good boah he din do nuffin
>hurting one literal retard (((Trump))) kid's feelings is annudah shoah

really makes you think about antiSJWs being the true SJWs

Yeah. It's totally no big deal to grab a handicapped person off the street, tie him up, kick him around, cut his head, make him drink toilet water, and laugh about it while you broadcast the whole thing for entertainment.

A+ behavior.

These are the people who hate Trump.

You don't want to be one of them.

>They also made him drink from a toilet

But that's funny.

>drinking in liquid-aids is funny

kill yourself

>Not making the retarded kid drink from the toilet and having a laugh with your friends

Jeez, did you even have a childhood?

Go to Chicago and volunteer to be the next toilet bowl bitch then. Dumb bong.

You're either a:

>psychopath
>edgy teenager

In both cases, you should kill yourself.

>kidnapping, torturing an autistic kid and forcing him to drink your piss water
fucking horrific

Yeah!

While I don't agree with what these young, coloured gentlemen were doing, it's pretty clear that you racists don't understand satire.

These brave, persecuted people were just using their rights and freedoms of academic expression.

t. Ahmed mohammad

just gave him a cheeky shave is all

Still a federal crime

Not according to the chicago chief of police.
They are not pursuing it as neither political nor racial.

It's less about that are more to do with the fact that it's hard to expect what kidnappers might do in that situation, especially when they keep spewing out death threats. Very distressing, similar to waterboarding.

What evidence do you have that they won't pursue it on racial grounds?

>spit in the direction of a faggot
>call a nigger a nigger
Hate crime!

Niggers are livestock that do not belong in white society

The kid is mentally retarded, tied up with tape over his mouth and they cut him up and used him as an ash tray, after making him drink toilet water.

I'm fine with calling that torture.

What's your home address?

>When asked by a reporter why the suspects made anti-white and anti-Trump comments and whether that justifies investigating the horrifying incident as a hate crime, Chicago Police Department Commander Kevin Duffin said, “Kids make stupid decisions — I shouldn’t call them kids, they’re legally adults. But they’re young adults and they make stupid decisions.”
dailycaller.com/2017/01/04/fk-donald-trump-fk-white-people-4-people-in-custody-after-man-kidnapped-tortured-on-facebook-live/

You forgot the part where they beat him and put his face in the toilet.

periscope.tv/Chicago_Police/1mrGmNejzAwJy?t=336

feels bad knowing I'm in the same country with a nonwhite like you

>made him drink all the toilet water

Alright. Listen to me Muhammad.

I'm going to swing by your house with some friends, kidnap you for 24-48 horus, force you to drink toilet water, beat you, bind and gag you, and cut your skull. All while livestreaming and filming it to humiliate you.

All because youre a fucking retarded Muslim.

Hope you don't mind. I'll be there soon!

>britain

fuck off muslim scum, you are next to get the rope

Barely any of his skull was cut into

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

>kidnapping
no

Shouldn't you be on Sup Forums?

We need to drop nukes on the UK and kill every single British person in the world.

>It's just a bottle of water with a facecloth covering your face
>MUH TORTURE

Who are you quoting?

Reverse the races, asshat, and then ask yourself how seriously this would be taken, and how much coverage it would be getting.

>be black
>kidnap special needs kid
>beat him up
>cut him down to the bone
>put cigarettes out on him
>force him to say shit
>make him drink out a toilet
>stream it
>get away with it
>"THEY GOOD KIDZ THEY DINDU NUFFIN"
>"IT DA WHITE MANZ FAULT"
>"NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS"
>"FUCK TRUMP RACISSES"

I say China has the right idea--kill them, harvest their organs, and save prison money while benefitting society more than they ever would have.

Placed a curse on you OP, this is gonna be a rough year for you.

I can't wait until you get scalped by a pack of wild niggers, you POO IN LOO

It's a "refugee" posting, dude. Cut their votes out of Brexit and the majority of the British are just as sick of this shit as we are.

NIGGER

Calm down there Mel Gibson

I know that it's really hard for liberals like you to empathize with white people, but you should try.

Think about being kidnapped by a group of people and tied up in their house. Think about having them film you and talk shit. Think about them beating the shit out of you while you're tied up. Think about them pulling out a knife and cutting off your clothes. Think about them cutting part of your head off. Think about them making you drink toilet water.

Now do you think that this is being blown out of proportion?

If the retard was black you'd all think it was funny.

Its the timespan during which they kidnapped and held him, as well as their behavior and the goal of their beating him. If waterboarding is torture, this is definitely torture.

you wouldn't be saying that if the races were reversed.

Hateful people being hateful. Let's not bring race or politics into this. Peace.

Nope, torture is bad user.
Stop projecting your psychopathy.

go home NSA

>mfw liberal jew hollywood is even getting redpilled

Britcucks used to be so based when they voted for Nigel! Sad!

>all the niggers and libcucks claiming this is what he deserved for whites apparently doing it to blacks "fo da past hunnid yearz"
I honestly never hated minorities prior to last year

>Cutting his skull open
>"roughed up a bit"

hold on now, im thinking... hmmmm... really gets me thinking... huh..

Niggers not welcome.

I think you are a nigger.

The media is training everyone to overreact. We must resist.

fuck outta here retard with this bait.

Kill yourself, because a nog like you has a lot of pain coming if you make it to the race war this year.

>kap'n Von Crunch being based.

Seeing as the race war has OFFICIALLY begun, its time to take the oath and fight the niggers back to africa.

REPEAT AFTER ME FELLOW WHITES

“I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

>luring and kidnapping special needs guy
>tying him up, gagging, and beating him
>hate crime

10 years minimum

Top story on daily mail and not a single comment.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4089510/Four-people-arrested-footage-young-man-beaten-tortured-streamed-live-Facebook.html

found the shitskin

Reminder, be like this man
youtube.com/watch?v=EHMPz2Od2Dk

...I'm Asian, but I fully support the race war and the cleansing of dindus. Can I still take the vow?

Everything seems tame in comparison when you've seen that guy have his face sliced off by mexican drug lords.

I guess this is what they mean by desensitization.

> Nope, torture is bad user.

Trump said that he likes torture.

You voted for Trump.

Therefore you approve of torture.

You guys are just mad because it's being done to white people for once. I don't even get why you hate niggers like this so much.

I mean Trump supporters are basically the niggers of white people. Same anti-intellectualism, same illiteracy and lack of education, same vulgarity, same propensity to violence (see all the vigilante justice circle jerk on here tonight).

I really would love to see a race war between all the Trump supporters and all the ghetto niggers. The world would be a much better place if you all just killed each other, and let the civilized black and white people live in peace.

Imagine the reaction if two white guys kidnap a special needs black hillary voter rough him up, cut him, force him to say fuck Hillary and fuck black people while streaming that shit on facebook.
Whites wouldn't hear the end of it from the mainstream media, BLM riots and condescending crap from king obongo to whites and the police.

>You voted for Trump.
>Therefore you approve of torture.
What type of logic is this.
I stopped reading there. Get a clue.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 50% OF ALL UK POSTERS ARE LITERAL MOHAMMEDS

>Torturing an innocent retard just because he's white is the exact same as torturing a fucking terrorist who has information that could save hundreds of lives
Jesus Christ you're a fucking retard

well strictly speaking, it's troll logic, but i feel ya dude. you seem like a stand up guy

YOU'VE EMBARRASSED YOURSELF

>Injecting a mentally disabled teenager with heroin then torturing him is the equivalent of interrogating potential terrorists with connections to various Durka Durka bombings in order to get information that could save lives

i would love to see your fucking stupid ass in his position with shrieking niggers holding knives to you saying "IMMA SHANK HIM" and come back and say this shit

fuck you nigger

never saw this memed before... strong

> What type of logic is this.

Are you saying that you voted for Trump even though you don't support the things he said he would do?

>trump likes pepsi

>we muxt like pepsi

No, we'd expect an extremely strong backlash compared to the one these niggers are getting.

Are you saying everyone you voted for aligns with your views 100% with no deviation?

she's pretty fucking hot tho

So is calling African Americans the n word.
But for some bizarre reason everyone gets mad and shouts racism

Need we remind you that kidnapping alone is a serious crime in this country, or at least WAS, when we had a legal system that actually prosecuted subhuman filth like these shitskin degenerate mongrels.

The combination thereof with political / racial ideology makes it a hate crime by the definition of the law.

A more apt analogy would be

> Trump promised he would force everyone to drink pepsi

> If you voted for Trump, it is logical to assume that you support forcing everybody to drink pepsi.

i am sorry for your bestiality fetish, user.

>When Ahmed is so used to stoning and beheadings that being cut and beating is nothing

>pic related

No, she is ugly as fuck

Acceptability of torturing human beings is pretty high up on the list of things that should be important to most decent people when it comes to choosing a politician.

If there was a politician who align with my beliefs on everything, but said "Hey, lets torture all the Christians!", I wouldn't vote for them.

The fact that you voted for someone who promised to ramp up torture shows that torture has at least your tacit approval.

Yeah, it doesn't really compare to a bunch of Muslims raping kids for months and months and having the police cover it up.

>White couples being burnt alive by ghetto thugs, being raped and made to drink bleach. >Single moms dating black guys getting murdered, their kids too probably.
>Beautiful cities turn into desolate fucking shitholes. >Special needs White kid kidnapped by Black Lies Matter naggers and tortured.
>Special needs lady sexually assaulted by fresh off the boat
>Somali refugee in South Dakota.
>Small kid sexually abused by arab kids in Idaho.

You know, I try to judge people on an individual basis I really do. But time after time of this shit, I'm really getting sick of it. DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE. Moooooonman

kek

The kid being beat up looks mexican, well it's hard to tell a lot of Mexicans have a light complection.

Either way this shit is fucked up.

No.

The whole nation needs to see this.

The kid being beat up looks mexican, well it's hard to tell a lot of Mexicans have a light complection.

I know some hispanics live in Chicago too.

Either way this shit is fucked up.