Hey Mexibros! Get in

Hey Mexibros! Get in
What's happening in the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tu mama me la mama puto xD

A store got robbed a few blocks away, there's a lot of people out with stolen shit and guns.

Ain't coming out in a few days

How much would it cost to bribe captain mexico?

I'm my town there is nothing happening, but various meme pages in facebook are reporting riots and shit. Where are you from, user?

Half a million pesos, or two bucks

Tecamac, edomex.

Lots of shit happened here today, some fags rammed a truck into a chedraui and looted 4 different stores across the town and there was even gunshots in one

500 gorillion pesos, which is equal to 5 dollars (or maybe less)

Videgaray returned to the cabinet as foreign minister topkek, dollar at 21.75 (historic high), Supreme Leader asks for comprehension while senators and congressmen get free gas, about 20k dlls in december bonuses, ine councilmen get all iphones 7plus because fuck you, mexico. Road blocks errwhere, looting in edomex and cdmx,
And the list goes on.

Kek lives in Mexico confirmed. God, if you're listening, halp!

Ready for Venezuela 2.0 lite edition Mexico?

But without all the cheap surgery nalgonas :(

> Tecamac

Dude what do you expected

Thanks are arriving to the North of Mexico city lads, we are a go.

qrofag here

city is literally burning

Mexico is American

Canada is American

>tfw the gubmint will use tanks against protesters and looters
>but not against narcos

Pinche Peña rata hijo de su puta madre!

Silly friends from the south.

The world is Canadian.

>International leaf shitposting culture

Nothing

Hey mexilads, honestly, do you think that those riots are going to somewhere like a true revolution by the people or it's another chimpout like with the 43 students riots?

Iraqi information minister moved to mexicongo.

Another chimpout excused by recent events and "stress".

When you start finding corpses of people or government heads burned alive like the thing that happened in Tlahuac some time ago you'll know that maybe there's something that could spark a revolution.

I think the bulk of people will get their "revenge" come the 2018 elections, right now is the most radicalized doing the lootings and shit, a lot of decent citizens are peacefully protesting but they get lost in the sea of loud vandals.

Un poco de trafico en Guadalajara. Algunos camiones cerraron la ruta por hoy. Gente enojada en la Minerva y algunas carreteras, pero nada grave.
Also
>sabado 31
>rondar por la ciudad
>80% de las gasolineras cerradas argumentando desabasto
>el 20% que quedan hasta el pito de coches y solo daban maximo de 20 litros
>1 de enero
>magicamente todas las gasolineras estan abiertas
Pinches judios.
Hoy fui a echarle gas a mi camioneta y me senti violado.

Time to trade that tragoneta for a chevy spark, prius or a fucking renault twizzy.

>A WORLD WIDE FUCKING LEAF

Maybe it's our time to get the nationalist party like the "projecto segunda republica" of the argies.

Just today I was wondering when the fuck will we get /ourguy/. We need a nationalist project that doesn't involve swastikas like those stupid morenazis in Jalisco.

I need it for the job. Also Nissan trucks barely eat any gas, I just have awful patience driving in the city so i drive fast like an asshole everywhere. I don't give a fuck.

We need to just fucking dissolve the country

Balkanization: the final solution for Mexico.

Not a crazy idea btw, the monster is too big to properly feed it; Tejas made it out alive and winning, but when Baja and Yucatán tried they were denied. Time for a retry? Starting to sound like a negro rapero.

de que? No esta pasando nada aqui en Guadalajara

Don't even say, i'm really worried about my mother and my little brother.

Pipila, reporting in

Venezuelan tits are a1

hows manzanillo i have not been there in 14 years

Hey guys, as a casual observor, will Mexico ever not be a dump? How are its prospects in the future?

Hey anons do you think the chimp out it's sponsored by the government??

Sagrado kek

Looking pretty grimm desu

There's elections in 2018 and it's gonna be a clusterfuck

What makes them a clusterfuck?

Jesus Christ, mexico has come full circle.

Check'd.

As beautiful as always, safe to visit.

Sponsored agitators wouldn't surprise me, it's a usual practice for the PRI.

You're 12 right?

i hope that fellow burger in mexico is ok

>here we see the Mexican Box Snail in his natural habitat
Seriously I hope you guys can make Mexico great again

>universidad empieza el Lunes

SOLO

I live in Culiacan
People here already protested at the local president house, blocked pemex and a few blocked gas stations.

There is a planned protest on jan 7th.

I dont think anything is going to change for the moment, but i wish it would, my mother is sick and my lil brother is starting university this year and i dont know if what i earn will be enough to maintain the family.

¿Alguien de Aguascalientes?
¿Cómo está todo por allá?

Nose men nunca salgo de mi cuarto.

Why are you guys doing this in your own country? That makes no sense, what do you think you will accomplish?

I feel bad for you. Trump is also coming.

Ya esta la cama tendida para Obrador...

De una vez vayamos haceptando el echo de que el va a ser el proximoo presidente y pronto nos bamos a convertir en venezuela.

The political party that had ruled for +70 years got BTFO in 2000 and 2006 elections, then they got to power again in 2012 only to remain everyone why we hated them in the first place.
Now we get elections where we have:
>that same shit party
>the one that won 2000 and 2006 but showed us they are just as shitty
>the fucking borderline communists
>the actual communists

remind*

Your orthography will remain the same even if zombie Margaret Tatcher returns to rule us with ironfist.

Alguien debería demandarlo en una corte Federal, él ya fue presidente legítimo de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos…

>The political party that had ruled for +70 y
>then they got to power again in 2012
u wot

Either mexicans are this dumb, or democratic elections in your country are just as rigged, as russian ones.

The chimpout will burn itself out after a few days. Most people just want to get on with their lives as best as they can.

it's obvious the 2012 election was stolen. The 2006 election was stolen too. Mexico is just like Russia. It's not a democracy. It's fucking legal to bribe people to vote for you.

Why is that chicken in the ocean?

It is not us, they are people hired by the government for doing riots, pillage and other shits when they announce the rising gasoline price or the decline of the peso.
Our "democrat goverment" has extended the webs of corruption so much across the history that they got experience making plans like these.

That's literally the worst possible thing to do in real life, you'd just get a mosaic of squabbling narcostates.

Hi diddly ho neighbors

So much this

Can any mexibros tell me why mexico is so fucking poor when you faggots have a lot of oil? How come you faggots don't look like those rich Arab countries?

Both.

People sell their vote for a sandwich and a soda or 500 peso gift cards. Sadly, the vast majority of people here, especially older ones, are ignorant as fuck, content with watching soap operas on TV all day long. I know it sounds like something a chairo would say, but its true.

because arabs don't have to try hard to get oil. Mexicans are too fucking stupid to into oil drilling. which is why they semi-privatized their oil industry. they don't know how to do offshore drilling or fracking. they're fucking retards and it's funny because PEMEX is run and controlled by the "white" mexicans.

We don't even refine our own gasoline, we buy it from you. That's how retarded this country is.

cool, isn't it?

fpbp

It's nice and warm, I just went there this last month, prime for fishing swordfish.

Yeah it's hilarious"white mexicans" control the petroleum yet don't know how to implement new technologies. What a bunch of cucks.

>mexico is already going to shit
What are you lads going to do when shit actually hits the fan?

I swear to god the only thing it took for people to vote them in again was for them to put forward a candidate that was considered "handsome" and for him to take a telenovela (soap opera) famous actress as his wife.

FUCKING
KILL
ME
MAN

I've already made plans to leave this fucked up place and look for a better life elsewhere, I'm thinking europe or maybe the U.S.

Legally of course!

This country has been going to shit since its fucking creation, we'll do what we always do, the smart ones will leave and the rest will stay to live one day at a time through revolutions, economic crisis and, if god helps us, relatively decent short periods of peace.

mexibros was it even safe to go outside before the current happening?

desu i'm more scared shitless of the cartels than the muzzies invading europe

how do you know spansih? or are you a tourist/expat?

It was safe as long as you weren't involved with cartels yourself. Right now it's the LA riots like the OP said.

Unless you live in an absolute shithole even by mexican standards then yes it was.
Unless one of your family members is involved in cartel or gang shit, then you could be targeted just for that.
Truth is petty crime is far more likely to happen to you than something cartel related if you are just a normal average juan.

It's relatively safe now, at least in the central areas, but a bit to the north you have our "hot-zones" which are riddled with narcos beyond belief, and to the south, well, we don't like to talk about that...

I speak English, Spanish, a bit of German, and a bit of Russian.

>tfw 141 IQ

He is handsome though, and then he leaves the narcos alone so there wont be bloodshed and pics posted in international newspapers

Here in the mayan Riviera it's really safe as usual

He just ran a campaign to stop talking so much about it, the bloodshed is still going on but now we don't get to see pics.

He thinks pics or didn't happen is gospel.

Mexican 2017 Sex Lube Festival
>sneak peak from TYT
youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0

>Actually believing that a random free online IQ test is a valid test.

Sorry user, but it looks like you're actually on the left side of the bell curve.

>Either mexicans are this dumb
He is so dreamy that all the fucking sluts and nu-males voted for him, and the elections were rigged as fuck.

Has any Sopriana been looted yet?

For all Murricans asking wtf is this about this is the greentext TL;DR
>gas price is now officially free from government mandatory price
>gas went up around 20%
>80% of trade in mexico is mantained due to highway transportation thus every fucking product from tortillas to cars will probably be 5-10% more expensive to compensate line lf production costs
>public transport drivers and truck drivers started doing blockades in main highways all over the country
>niggercunt shitskin beaners stsrted rioting and robbing everywhere mainly cheap marts and electrodomestic stores: so far confirmed 1 walmart 3 aurrera and 3 coppel in mexico city metropolitan area
>Politicians meanwhile allowed and passed ballots for: gas passes aroun 800 dls/month, electoral council approved buying 300 iphone 7 units for their private use, christmas bonus for congressmen around 10k USD per congressmen protip we have 500 congressmen and 156 senators
>Tax Bureau claims it was for the better, and it might be but the gas shooted out 26 %BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING TAX
>governor of Veracruz is wanted for stealig around 13 million USD from the government
Nope Mexico won't be great again any time sooner
>implying Mexico was evee great

>He is so dreamy that all the fucking sluts and nu-males voted for him,
Chilangos?

Yeah. Norfag here and its sad to see the politicans and upper classes complete contempt for the normal people here. I mean, they are now being so "radical" and "generous" raising the minimum wagr to 80 pesos. What a fucking joke.

Every fucking retard nu-male and feminist faggot. I regret that rally i was on, i'm not a nu-male or feminist bitch.

nah, I got professionally tested when I was going to join the army engineers.

I got over 130 there.

Also, I'm a graduate electrical engineer.

Pic is a screenshot of a random uni document I still have on my hdd

No no, Pipila is one of our war of independence heroes, he used a giant stone on his back to repel the bullets and start the fire on the door a spaniard fortification.

Honest question: Do you think if the government start to refine oil instead of buying it, can make to drop the gas prices??