What if he was a black being tortured by white supremecists? Or a Muslim? Or homosexual...

What if he was a black being tortured by white supremecists? Or a Muslim? Or homosexual? Or a Hillary supporter being tortured by drumpftards? America would be exploding tonight. Media outrage, protests, riots, federal investigations, televised circus court case. But the Right does nothing. We must feel we deserve it. We're the bad guys. This is is the price we pay for our beliefs. When will we finally stand up?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's time to purge our nation of liberals and coloreds. Bring back our great nation!

>and coloreds
I like how we keep slipping that in there. You know there's good black people out there as tired of this shit as we are. And some muzzies, too, but a lot rarer. Why punish them all when trying to prove we're the better?

if the colors were reversed BLM would be in the streets of every city burning down cars and looting stores.
this shit will redpill normies even if little by little.
I say bring the race war.

because you guys have a history of lynching and torturing black people. Now you're mad you're getting a taste of your own medicine?

>What if the victim were another race?
Then George wouldn't approve.

Agreed. So what's the next step? Obviously burning down our own stuff isn't going to work.

If they don't charge as hate crime tonwe appeal to Trump to cut Chicago police federal funding?

I'm seriously asking. What do we do?

So it's ok that he's being tortured because of his RACE? Kill yourself and kill your parents for birthing you

We must call for Trump to cut federal funding to the entire state of Illinois unless this is charged as a hate crime.

If this guy had tortured blacks in the past, then yeah, fuck him, let him get a taste of his own medicine. But he didn't, and you know you're full of shit.

>eurocucks

you're still a yuropeen in my heart limey, now go back to your obsolescence

Ok. So whats the plan? Spread our white asses for more punishments that we don't deserve? Who's next? Why does there have to be more victims? Give us an idea on how to stop this shit.

he's probably an actor, find his imdb page

guys an obvious jew or jew lover

Whats his name?

you cannot compare 18th century to 21st.
also, in just recent years/months, we've had BLM+probably many more black on white assaults. this one is only getting this much attention because the negress was negress enough to stream the whole thing on kikebook.

even then, MSM manages to gloss over this.

in response to OP:
revealing power level isn't good. it only attracts attention from MSM and (((them))). we need to slowly redpill

this case was perfectly set up by kek for the general population to slowly understand. unfortunately, sjw's will most likely say that this is what a trump supporter deserves and fully defend the niggers. they will also most likely get away with little to no sentence.

hopefully god emperor trump does something about this.

Hi Ahmed.

Whites really do deserve it our countries are most liberal in the world. Cant wait until they are destroyed

To send a message bullshit won't be tolerated. How many times are people going to preach about ethics and how we should all act when no one is going to call shit like it should be called? We have seen trump supporters get attacked; now kidnapped? What's next? A trump sopporter being killed?

You give anyone an inch and they take a mile. That's just a typical Joe blow. Image how many more times poor coloreds are going to bull more bullshit.

I'm tired of all the bullshit. Bring on the race war. If you don't want to act nice in public then I'm sure someone would like to remove you.

The right doesn't control the media and it doesn't possess the requisite dishonesty to play up such histrionics.

he is protected by his white privilege, so he cannot be kidnapped or tortured.

Rioting to make the ferguson riots look like childs play.

But niggers & nigger symphatizers will use any excuse to rampage. Cheeseburger doesnt have enough cheese? Must he whitey keepin us down we be lootin now.

if they are dumb enough to post this shit on facebook they need to be doxxed and their names given to every kkk and nazi group.
also...
>> white person living anywhere near blacks = failed
>>promote segregation and the white flight

>What if he was a black being tortured by white supremecists?

Well, the white would be cast in a sympathetic light of having mental health issues, rather than inherent terrorist tendencies. Kinda like, idk, DYLAN ROOF?

Who actually did murder someone? Or rather NINE people?

Your post is literally
>It's okay to be racist to whites

Can anyone here seriously still doubt that if whites become a minority in their own countries that they won't be systematically genocided like the boers or south africans have been?

Get these people the fuck out of our countries.
Deport the liberals with them

Anyone have an idea on how this works in MSM meeting rooms?
>bunch of talking heads agreeing nah we wont cover it until forced
>one editor in his desk panicking on how not to cover it?
>mass yells of OY VEY coming from the news room

Call for Trump to declare the entire Chicago Gangster Disciples gang a terrorist organization and charge the members and those who harbor them with treason.

for one of the first times in my life I am genuinely scared for the future.

I'm in shock (literally shaking) at how little people are talking about this. Everyone on my socials seems completely oblivious. Some are even brushing it off like it's not a big deal.

get me off this fucking planet.

We just didn't finish the job.

this

So, you are admitting it IS in fact a problem to be a minority in a given country? As in, the ills of the blacks and browns were in fact justified?

Good to know.

Kek this kind of shit happens all the time. I'm just surprised it made the national news for once. Nothing will happen, btw, except some MSM cucks like Hannity will act angry on TV.

>Or a Hillary supporter being tortured by drumpftards?

(They) don't care. We live in a nihilism age were nothing matters and we have at least half a century to wait till values we as a civilized group agree upon.

Hello you liberal can't buy a gun because of your Lord and Savior obongo Chicago living ass.

Comment when your country doesn't have a history of having enslaved people on every continent.

no teaching is the problem..

Was the kid killed?

Hey guys... What's the difference between a black father and the holy Grail? You can actually find the Grail.

>because you guys have a history of lynching and torturing black people.

I wish.

Bring it, pussy.

Checkum

ITT fags trying to downplay this by comparing it to Dylan roof

I bet you're white and liberal.

The truth is, this is not a major national story. But if he were black it would be. The question you should ask is what happens at the editor's desk when they decide to play up a story about a black chimping out and getting himself shot by a cop, or whatever the non-story might be.

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Holy shit this is real

you guys need more Dylann Roof

what happens is they loose all moral and journalistic integrity because the liberal part of their brain takes over and blocks all thought and natural processes like self preservation. this is why liberalism is a mental disease

im actually shocked the blurb reveals the race of the perps

?

>IF IF IF IF IF

A man must claim what is rightfully his. All subhuman scum should recognise this by now.

Back to Derby, paki.

>when a leaf gives you a raging boner because he never forgot the lessons of the eternal anglo

HNNNNNNNNNG

t. Gloucestershire abroad

Go to bed you shitskined paki scumbag

>2017
>going to bed at a normal time

Get with the times you fucking loser.

Getting ready for morning prayers, are you?

Of course I am, I am a quintessential Englishman after all. Do you not even understand our culture?

i am a left wing anarchist so i don't identify to your "we" but you are right, if the victim was what you said i bet the reactions would be wilder. this will probably be a big story for a little while but the outrage would be bigger if he was black, there would be protests and shit

>Englishman
It should be a crime for you to call yourself that.

> the sepoys were then religiously disgraced by being forced to eat (or force fed) beef (if Hindu) or pork (if Muslim). The Muslim sepoys were sewn into pig skins before being hanged, and low-caste Hindu street sweepers were employed to execute the high-caste Brahmin rebels to add additional religious disgrace to their punishment.
Just like that

This is stretching out a bit far now. Why do you insist I'm a paki?

Tbh I feel the same way. I know enough good black people to at least wish there was a way to solve the nig problem while protecting the based blacks.

Muslims on the other hand.....

If there's a park filled with 100 dogs and you know for certain that exactly one of those dogs is a savage, do you go through the park or do you choose to go around the park?

paki

If you're white you should've started identifying as "we" yesterday. We didn't draw the battlelines, but the battle is on whether you like it or not. Choose a side now.

I'm an Englishman.

It isn't worth the risk, and it can be solved nonviolently - you either never have children or you leave the country.

I hate two-faced cunts like you.

I'm beyond the point of caring about race bullshit, I'm never gonna make a contribution in my life, but I can tell you right now I respect someone who outwardly requests the death of every fucking nigger in the country because at least they're being honest.

You want to try and fit in by doing the "NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS" bullshit in order to try and still win brownie points with the lefties.

Pick a side, you fence-sitting scumbag.

If they don't charge this as a hate crime then they have no business with even having stupid fucking hate crimes on the books. PS- they don't. Kidnapping and torture and whatever laws they have would suffice to see these coons hanged.

Hey Anons. Can you do me a solid and spread the word?

Thanks.

wew