So before anything actually happens...

So before anything actually happens, let's try to predict how the actual Left Wing outlets like The Young Turks and Talcum X are going to try to cover and spin this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wdfwGzu
vid.me/gqN2
youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oppressed youth take time out of day to help special needs student with homework

>systemic racism
>not all black people
>yung keeds

Something, something, something... I'M STILL FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU.

>predict
I've already seen niggers excuse it as justified for all the years black people were slaves
Day of the Rope cant come soon enough

> That kid was as black as me, this could happen to anyone
t. Talcum X

wtf I hate crime now

KEK

My friend is Spanish living in Chicago. He watched this and is so angry. This is redpilling fucking everyone.

No it isn't, lol.

Something something black people can't be racist something something white supremacists

Coupled with a lot of sarcastic laughter

It was self defense. He was oppressing them with his whiteness.

Probably something foolish like
>dems poor black chillins iz being oppressed by da white man and shiiiiieeeeeeeeeet daes iz just being keeds ya know daes iz just playin' with they fren

It is , a lot of people are sick of this shit.

>Implying they'll cover it at all.

>mfw Cenk does a line of white lightning with a rolled up script demonizing Trump's divisiveness "pushing these misunderstood kids to lash out"

At first I was like:

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu

RACE WAR RECALL

REPORT IN

discord.gg/wdfwGzu X

This is an isolated incident done by crazy people regardless of race.

FYI every white person who does the slightest thing we consider racist is a Trump supporter who is emboldened by white supremacists like him.

They won't cover it.

"We dont know exactly what happened. The investigation is ongoing.

BUT LETS TAKE THIS TIME TO POINT OUT THE SLEW OF RACISM THESE POOR KIDS ARE SUFFERING ONLINE AS A RESULT! I HEAR ONE OF THEM HAD HER ADDRESS LEAKED."

Ofc they wont show much of the video and will remove it from online wherever they can.

But den dat langwidj haz me all like:

This. Dylann Roof is the perfect foil for sweeping this under the rug.

Talcum X hasn't tweeted about it. He's just waiting for the Lugenpresse to cover it up.

they're gonna ignore it

I am fucking furious

>Ofc they wont show much of the video and will remove it from online wherever they can.
Here's a mirror, download it (I use Ant Video Downloader to stream rip) while you can.
vid.me/gqN2

Same famo. Someone's going to go vigilante soon I guarantee it.

dude it fucking is. i showed it to my girlfriend and basically admitted that there is a problem with blacks. i showed it to everyone i know. Amerikaner are waking up.

I'm a little late, so what is this happening? I understand some black people kidnapped a white person but did anything else actually happen or what?

"What happened was terrible, just terrible. But the alt right is using this disgusting act done by stupid people to push their narrative and thats is just sick"

Basically that, 2 seconds disavowing then the next 20 bashing the right

Don't let this die. The fucking mainstream media will do everything to try and sweep this under the rug. People need to realize the true violent nature of blacks.

They streamed themselves torturing him.

They will ignore it. BLM

Pretty much this. I can picture Ana saying it now.

They'll admit it happened, but say that us getting mad at it but not getting mad at other black people dying is hypocrisy, or something like that.

>This is terrible but the truly terrible thing is how this will strengthen our political enemies

It sure is.
This happening is a massive red pill.
The foolish MSM doesn't even know if they should label it racist against whites...
Normies are waking up, and they're angry as fuck.

Praise Kek!

Around blacks, never relax

It will be forgotten by tomorrow.

Yall are trying to deport the wrong race

Not by us

underrated

>He was mentally ill and therefore representative of all Trump supporters. Therefore their actions were justified.

It will be ignored and forgetten by tomorrow thanks to the lamestream media

"4 teens broadcast bullying special needs kid on Facebook." Is a likely scenario. They will spin it as kids being kids, making fun of special needs people. Then blame white people for not funding welfare enough, throw in a couple Trump insults, and that's the video.

what did they do to the guy?

Fuck you slide thread.

>"Kids make stupid mistakes, I shouldn’t call them kids, they are legally adults, but they are young adults and the make stupid decisions,” Duffin said of the vulgar remarks about Trump and white people.

That's the chief Chicago PD detective's statement on what happened. Expect them to get assigned counseling and maybe a few hours of community service. Meanwhile the SJWs will div through the special needs victim for anything in his past that is remotely not PC. If they can't find anything his being from an upper middle class predominantly white suburb will be considered justification enough for his torture.

>letting niggers jump you
>not CC'ing just for a chance like this

"4 Black Teens surprise and take care of a special needs youth they hadn't seen in years"

>needing a gun just to go about your day

Diversity is our strength

wtf I hate guns now

Cenk - yes its a hate crime

Comrade Jimmy - lol white got beaten. now you know how it feels, but clinton supporters need to wake up

Talcum x - not associated with BLM

Ana and John - full retard kids being kids, systemic racism

Just like the white guy beaten by niggers on election day in Chicago while yelling "Trump voter."

That was forgotten in 2 days.

This

>kids being kids
>muh slayberry
>Trump caused this
meanwhile a guy dropping a banana peel on the driveway of a black family is an actual hate crime.

Is this space dandy?

there is so much footage from the second half of 2016, someone should really make a compilation.

Bro you are supposed to hate diversity not guns.

there is basically no convincing way to backpedal/damage control this so they'll probably try to suppress the story or ignore it outright

or just repeat "b-but slavery!" again like a broken record

youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

FUck this life

Hey Anons. Can you do me a solid and spread the word?

Thanks.

You know people in Nebraska can own and carry guns and they don't need to carry them around at any time to not have to worry about this stuff. Funny how that works...

It wasnt BLM. Its that simple

10/10

> Letting retards CC.

It doesn't matter if they cover it or not. We are the media now.

What happened?

CNN is saying it's not a hate crime. Fucking ridiculous. They specifically say "fuck white people". How is not a hate crime? How the hell can they defend this? What's going to happen because of this?

>Say they attacked him because of his mental problems and not because of political views

>Say they were troubled

>MUH SLAVERY

>not BLM

Though I doubt the normies will take ANY of this shit and then the MSM will pull something really crazy out of their ass.

>Left Wing outlets like The Young Turks and Talcum X are going to try to cover and spin this shit.

Not at all.

Barring that; "yes it's bad BUT white people do this every day, slavery, racism, DONALD TRUMP people, white supremacy, neonazis".

nigs torture a sperglord saying "fuck white people" "fuck trump" etc
stream it live on facebook

The typical places have already started with their narrative. Literally white people did this.

I would trust a retard with a gun 1000 times more than I'd trust a filthy negroid with one

I LIVE 7 MINUTES AWAY

I PAY 1600 FOR RENT

WHERE DID IT ALL GO WRONG

Holy shit. Is there a name or something? This is a redpill for the folder.

>just repeat "b-but slavery!" again like a broken record

From another website:

"It's important to remember that while an attack by a group of black men on a white guy is fucked up, it doesn't suddenly erase centuries of systemic oppression that black people deal with."

Jewtube is censoring the video as soon as it's being re-uploaded. Here's the liveleak:

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

>A white male Trump supporter was allegedly detain by a group of youths
It's very important that you know the race, sex, and political affiliation of the victim. What about the criminals? Well, that doesn't matter.

Please tell me thats actually in the movie

Go burn that niggers home and become the hero Sup Forums needs

Well I just posted this to my jewbook and I already have responses. Even libtard acquaintances are angry about this.

I laugh but they might spin it somewhere near this

>He called them niggers!
>600 years of slavery and oppression!

that would actually do more damage. This could swing the tide in black on white hate crimes. Killing these niggers or acting like niggers in retaliation could be counterproductive

>Four arrested in light beating of a fellow student
Thats all, they won't mention it any more then that.

pic related

>Not all niggers
>lack of education
>cant be racist against whites
>they are just stupid kids
>not blm

>Yes this is bad, BUT WE SHOULDN'T BE DISTRACTED BY THE HATE BLACKS RECEIVE ON A DAILY BASIS

So we do nothing like we always do. White race is so cucked these days

>Strong POC have it 10 times worse than whites!

This implies that blacks don't have agency to know right from wrong. Which is racist in and of itself.

gun deaths in chicago. People are desperate.

They'll find proof he's not white (either spic or mixed) and thus it's not racism and can be safely swept under the rug.

>January 20th, 2017
>shortly after Trump is inaugurated he gives his first white house press conference as President of the United States
>there is a television next to the podium
>President Trump walks to the podium
>he gives each member of the lugenpresse corps a death stare
>President Trump picks up a remote that was hidden on the podium
>the television turns on
>FUCK TRUMP
>FUCK WHITEY
>President Trump pauses the video right before the man is forced to drink from the toilet
>"My fellow Americans, as of today perpetrators of hate crimes such as this will be given the death penalty and their family will be banned from welfare. Any ACLU lawyer who attempts to defend these animals will be investigated for sedition and their law license will be suspended until the investigation is complete"
>chuck todd's head explodes

It's sad that this isn't even that far off from the truth.

kill me now

Why do I feel like I'm the only one that sees niggers are not the problem? Niggers are mindless. Niggers are simple. The enemy is the liberal. The Leftist. The Jew. Why doesn't anyone get angry at the people who are actually responsible?

Without liberals, we wouldn't have a nigger problem in the first place!