Shocked SHOCKED!

>both from Chiraq
>both Smoke Marijuana

Anyone notice any other similarities I'm not seeing?

whos that other niglet, is that obama's daughter?

yup

and they're both clearly smoking tobacco. black people smoking weed in a cigarillo wrapper? never happened

that girl is smoking a black and mild you underage bootlicker faggot

Ive never seen that image before. if he were white his daughter being photographed smoking pot would be a much bigger deal.

>consuming drug less dangerous than alcohol that is consumed by half a billion people on the planet every single day

wow

they take out the tobacco and put weed in it you fucking dweeb

They use swishers. Black people actually smoke black and milds.

The straight edge muhh weed is degeneracy fags are out in full force today.

one of the #BLMkidnapping kidnappers

why are we dissin' weed yo

To be fair, the chick on the left is smoking a black'n'mild, which is a cheap, little cigar that blacks and poor whites buy. Its not a blunt.

No, it's fucking Obama's daughter. Google "obamas daughter smoking weed" and you will see actual news sources did cover it, ffs

no one smokes weed with a swisher holder noob

degenerate druggie detected

you don't roll blunts with black & milds you mong

Something I've always wondered: Why do blacks buy Swishers to do this, instead of just buying blunt wraps? They're roughly the same price, but half the effort.

>That could have been my daughter

Yes Barry, it could have been.

That you're fucking retarded? While I'm sure britney nig smokes weed that is a nasty ass jazz black and mild.

If I had a daughter it would look just like her

Bingo

George W Bush's daughters were way worse

Because some anons are anti-freedom.

kek you can even see the cigarette filter. malia a good girl.

Cause wraps are garbage ?

I dunno man I smoke plenty of weed but it's never made me kidnap a disabled person and torture them.
Then again maybe that's because I'm white and not a filthy nigger.

they buy wraps too. I worked at a liquor store in a black.

Nobody uses Black and Milds for blunts you FUCKING LOSER

Malia is smoking bud in that pic she was at a concert and she's a teenager who gives a fuck, on the other hand the actual nigger sheboon britney is smoking purely tobacco black n mild jazz.

Why do Americans smoke joints and blunts anyway?

It's so gay.

What the fuck are you kidding me? I hope you're joking
I live a pretty degenerate lifestyle in the past and having smoked with niggers countless of times, I can tell you that they ALL smoke out of cigarillo "wrappers". They call them "rillos", "swishers", "gars", whatever. They split them, dump the contained tobacco called "guts", then they roll their weed into it and call it a blunt.

I have never in my life seen someone actually smoke a cigarillo but I have seen them rolled into blunts literally thousands of times.

Both of those girls are smoking tobacco. Malia is smoking a cigarette and Brittany is smoking a Black & Mild.

Okay? What difference does that make?

Degenerate is degenerate.

Because those blunt wraps are much harder to roll, made of finely ground tobacco sprayed with mystery chemical compounds and rolled out to a sheet and are 10x harsher than a regular cigar wrap when smoked.

It's easier and faster to split a rillo and refill than it is to roll a wet wrap and try and dry it out enough to smoke.

Sasha and Malia?

Where I come from most people smoke hash oil.

If Obama had a son he'd look like this

Hey Anons. Can you do me a solid and spread the word?

Thanks...

I haven't smoked in 6 months, try again faggot

>He smokes ""plenty"" the jew's cabbage
White or not you're a fucking degenerate

"Brittany Herring could be my daughter."

which one of obamas daughtersis pictured living here?

>made of finely ground tobacco sprayed with mystery chemical compounds and rolled out to a sheet

Is this real? I never knew this. I thought it was just some type of paper.

lol like what are you expecting some WHITE BOIS to go down into the hood lookin for someone LOL crackaz CRACK me up

>My nigga

>6 months
wow 6 whole months im so proud

You broke motherfuckers, is it really that hard to throw down $40 on an average piece of glass?

>Sup Forums learning about niggers
Swishers and rillos burn slower, taste better, and roll fatter blunts. Wraps are generally shitty. Also you're more fucked if you get pulled over.

They don't really buy Swishers anymore though. A lot of folks smoke pic related because they are slightly better than Swishers. The smart potheads roll Dutch Masters. Those fucking things burn FOREVER.

>I worked at a liquor store in a black face

>Chiraq
Can you please speak like a white man?

We don't take kindly to jungle jabber.

availability and quality, gas stations dont carry them and smoke shops have the possibility of being rare. its not that much more effort to just run to the gas station than search for a smoke shop for zig zags that you won't find. I have a blunt razor on my keychain. Not a lot of effort goes into smoking weed...

>falling for the weed is degenerate jewish scheme
It's impressive what a few decades of anti-marijuana jewish propaganda does to you.

>buy

That's incredibly gay.
That's like the metalcore of drugs.

And Jeb's is a drug addict.

Its crazy the shitty situations you get into with potheads though.

I can say that hanging out with potheads has probably ruined 6 years of my life. Thank god I quit when I did. Nothing good comes out of that shitty lifestyle.

What they call their hair I call my pubes

Is this supposed to be a bad area? It looks nice as fuck.

This is completely alien to me because I just smoke weed and play video games/listen to music in my apartment.
I can't stand being around niggers or white trash, or people in general for that matter.

Its because you were a loser stoner faggot that made it a lifestyle, not the weed you bum.

Plenty of people smoke that you dont even realize cause they dont talk about it every five minutes like you and your moron friends.

the one on the left is a colt/capt black cigarillo not weed

Canadians know their cigarettes and weed.

What did he mean by this?

>double platinum
My nigga

The lengths junkies will go to get their fix. Disgusting.

I never said anything about the weed, I don't blame inanimate objects for people's choices.

But you clearly didn't live where I lived. I lived in a small town in the dirty South where if you weren't a good Christian you were a drug using nigger or drug using white trash. The only way to get weed was to associate with those people and eventually I considered them to be friends and we got into crazy fucked up situations, a lot of the time weed was a major factor.

I also smoked a hell of a lot more than you. Have you ever smoked 2 ounces in a day on 3 heads every day for a week straight?
>inb4 but dats impossible
There was a time in my life where I was stoned for 4 months straight. Yes, weed does have withdrawal symptoms.

Forreal.
And then people act like it gets you SOOO MUCH HIGHER DUDE LMAO
I hit dabs like a fucking blunt and laugh as those skinny jean ass hipsters gawk like I grew a third head.

never in my life have i seen someone break open a black and mild and roll up. phillies yeah, games yeah, backwoods yeah, black and mild no

>Have you ever smoked 2 ounces in a day on 3 heads every day for a week straight?
You're either lying or were smoking complete doodoo