Chicago Police Commander: "Although they are adults, they're 18 (kids)" #BLMKidnapping

This nigger ACTUALLY said this.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/01/chicago-facebook-live-torture-video-brittany-herring-hate-crime/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NICE QUADS

although they are adults, they're dogs

Nice digits. Also the Chicago police has been infiltrated by terrorists and anti-white people.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Those gets.

Legit mad at this liberal cuck. The law is black and white, 18 is an adult. Hate crime no question.

So this fucker is saying that after kidnapping and torturing a man on the grounds of racism, they will face MINOR penalties?
[spoiler] Fucking austism, why haven't I killed myself yet? [/spoiler]

OP here, I'd join but I'm half nigger myself so I would just dilute

kek be praised these adult niglets will fry

Handy to know you're not a terrorist until you're 21

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004

Fucking meme this douche. I mean look at his face. It would be too easy almost.

I'm out m8

"kids"

>"Although they're adults, they're 18"
>contradicting yourself in only 1 sentence
What a fucking fag. He needs to off himself.

Chimpanzees are more human than these animals.

Fuck this apologetic bastard.
The victim was mentally retarded for fuck sakes. Lynch the black fuckers responsible.

CNN on Lemon just played the video, and subtitled "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" lmao, niggas are still asking "Was it a hate crime?

nothing is going to change while enablers like this are allowed to do what they do.

"THEY ARE ADULTS... BUT WERE GONNA PRETEND THEY ARE NOT. SO UHHH YEAH NO CRIMES WERE COMMITTED OR SOMETHING, YOU CAN GO HOME FOLKS"

>..My wallet was here a second ago..
I'z nindu duffin

Kill apologists and enablers.

Checked

Kidnapping, torture, hate speech, jeez.

all I know is if they don't try them as adults it's going to be a big fuckup
also where is the Trump Tweet on this?
Obama?

anyone??

Trumps firing up the gas chamber

That's on the same level as playing a Moonman song and asking "what did he mean by this"

So he's tied up, kidnapping. They cut him, abuse him in the toilet, torture. Shout "fuck white people" and trump. If these niggers get off easy, The race war WILL start.

He needs to hang

laws shouldn't apply to PoC, they're already oppressed enough geez

The negroid race better hope its legally concluded as a hate crime, because if it doesnt there will be negroids hanging from trees in retaliation

1000%, this is the fuel we've been waiting for.

>it's not racism
>it's not a hate crime
>they should be charged as minors
these libs are gonna let these violent nigs run free aren't they? they're gonna worm out of this as a justified crime and continue allowing blacks to do these beatings against people (((they))) dont like

Be careful not to say this in jest when the SHTF, Leaf. When the white man awakens, there will be a short time where laughs are not had.

THEY DINDU NUFFIN
THEY STUPID KIDS

18 year old (((kids))) don't forget that one

#TheyreOnly18
#HesOnly18

i was finally able to redpill my mom
feels good man

kids shouldnt be tried for murder.
but only if they're black

many people will be redpilled in the coming days

The red pill line is in full swing tonight, LINE RIGHT UP!

Red pill everyone you can.
Drop subtle ones... nothing 1488.

>inb4 charged as juveniles and let off with probation

>we put fucking kids in jail for life at 13-15

i almost hope these monsters get away with it so that we can keep dropping truth bombs

I don't know what the fuck is going on. why is the Chicago PD down playing this.

this is fucking aggravated kidnapping and they probably was really going to kill this guy if he didn't escape, and it's a fucking hate crime.

I don't care if these fucking niggers all turned 18 10 minutes before they committed this crime they are grown and they know what they did was wrong, even Brittany Herring little sister said this was wrong they was going to jail, and they laughed at that.

President Trump needs to set up a special DOJ investigation to figure what the fuck is going on in the Chicago PD.

Can't wait for them to receive 10 hours of community service as punishment.

if this was a black kid there would be fucking riots
fuck blacks

AHHHHHHH NUKE CHICAGO NOW

KEK IS ENRAGED AT HIS PEOPLE BEING HURT

america get your shit together

It'll be like the LA riots but switched

By that logic
I'm 27 I must be a teenager

holy shit nigger are these BRAND GUIDELINES for the swastika?

oh yeah fucking called that get.

How will his fury manifest?

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

Okay Justin

If those fuckers are actually tried as minors- I'm hoping it goes to the federal level and this shit gets resolved the right way.

So sick of this bullshit.

Trump's DOJ needs to slap a big fat civil rights violation against those niggers to bring it to a federal level. Fuck chiraq and their corrupt nigger loving policies.

are you really defending literal nigger apologists? canada has problems but dont pretend like what this idiot is saying is rational at all

Yeah whatever fag, at least we elected Trump.

You're just gonna bend over for more Chinese billionaires.

Just wait till Jeff sessions becomes AG. No more of this white people can never victims of a hate crime shit.

and you're just gonna bend over for jewish billionaires

whats you're point?

Who /black/ here. What will you do in the race war?

More videos and info

scallywagandvagabond.com/2017/01/chicago-facebook-live-torture-video-brittany-herring-hate-crime/

Massive lakeside effect blizzard in Chitown, 100 nogs dead.

Quick somebody kidnap a Muslim and say fuck Allah because apparently we're allowed to do this now

Kek Europe and America are cucked and we remain full.

To be fair you are getting raped with Asians but they're not as bad as our niggers etc.

>old enough to post on Sup Forums
>they jus be kids they dindu duffin
We need to rebuild Auchswitz in America, just for the niggers.

Dey wuz jus keeds yo. Dey dindu nuffin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day

Niggers will fucking hang.

Calling them kids is no different than calling them boys, and calling niggers boy is racist.

You know what to do, goys!

Truth

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK

HOW THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Kek

This is why mobs used to get some rope and find a nice tree.

It's time it happens again.

Attacks like this happen, literally, thousands of times a year. Whites are beaten, raped, or killed by feral niggers who post about how anti-white they are. Nothing happens.

They avoid "hate crime" prosecution. They avoid the news. The media kike buries it.

This needs to go mainstream. Viral. Full memetic assault. Every normie must know about this.

2017 must be the Year of the Rope.

OBAMA wants the race war to start. he's looking for a way of putting down martial law and take a 3rd term and deny trump the white house.

Blacks like these are Super predators

guys I'm part black part white which race do I side with.

Depends, do you hate niggers?

Rent-a-cop bought by Soros

Oh look, Soros owns Chicago.

How surprising.