PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/search/mosque/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAS THE NIGGERS

RACE WAR NOW

They're right

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Reminder that Fuck Trump and Fuck White People and that only rural and suburban "people" voted Trump, smart city people all voted Hillary.

This.

How would they even find out it was you user?
>google.com/maps/search/mosque/

fuck drumph and FUCK white people

this only proves it was staged and faked by some Sup Forums cucks

fuck hillary and fuck people of color(poc)

You had it coming deplorables!

Send all niggers back this is fucking Bullshit and cannot be downplayed

Fuck niggs desu

This could easily have been me.

get 1

>Reportedly autistic and mentally challenged
It checks out

Oh I have got one. I haven't been carrying it. That may change.

Seeing as the race war has OFFICIALLY begun, its time to take the oath and fight the niggers back to africa.

REPEAT AFTER ME FELLOW WHITES

“I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

Racewar!
Racewar!
Racewar!

The video was so funny what a pussy haha

Get more.
Also keltec PMR30 is only 13 ounces.
like 16ounces fully loaded.

How stupid are these niggers to be committing a major felony on Facebook live?

the real victims here are the innocent blacks who will face retaliation by whites looking for someone to lynch

Thanks for the tip broham. I am not familiar with that firearm.

>Also keltec PMR30 is only 13 ounces.
>like 16ounces fully loaded.

But I'll be looking into it shortly.

In their defense, they will probably get a slap on the wrist punishment. Bashing whites is almost legal in this country (current year)

How fat are you?

I think this is the only thing Trump won't Tweet about.

He is going to suddenly sit tight and let Obama deal with this for the next 15 days.

a fucking 22 mag made by one of the most sketchy companies on the market?
no, and it also looks like the rat my snake shit out after I snapped it's neck

They did, didn't they.

MEME MAGIC

Hey Anons. Can you do me a solid and spread the word?

Thanks.

>Burning it down
>safe

Interesting to see that pasta come to life.

Which meme/pasta will become reality next? Will it finally break the universe?

what did they mean by this??

Nice Work

>hashtag about black people
>another hashtag about black people

>Hue

>This could be you.

>Literally a mentally retarded Trump supporter

Haha only on Sup Forums

Preto maldito.

Seriously though, guys
Don't exacerbate a fucking race war
It will be terrible

Unlikely.

You are all dumbasses. You are getting psy-oped so hard. Powers that be want an excuse to hang the whites out to dry, and an easy-to-manufacture story like this works perfectly to instigate the violence they want.

Old school Sup Forums would have been laughing at this sort of thing, but you finally get one politician you kinda like a little bit, and you you're all sheep overnight.

Think, you god damn you. Shit's embarrassing.

Fuck off, the less niggers in our country the better.

The IGA has been informed.

You're fucked now cunt.

If no one is going to bring justice to tie chaos going on in Chicago, someone has to do it. Honestly, if Trumpvgives excecutive order to clean the streets if Chicago, I would be honored to serve as a mitlia and work with the feds to put an end to the gang violence in the city.

You're an idiot. Open your fucking eyes.

>if you're killed by a negro, you win -J Trudeau

Traitor or nigger....which is it?

true. better to die slowly and watch as everything our ancestors worked for crumbles until there is no one left to care.

It's already started brother, you're in it.

Another Brazilian dying of AIDS.

shocking.

Explain yourself, that's fucking retarded. Pol has never laughed at black on white violence.

ESPECIALLY ON AUTISTS

>Bitch ass beta white boy got his ass whopped

Big fucking deal, who cares. This shit shouldnt be spammed 24/7 on Sup Forums, there's a board called Sup Forums for this kind of irrelevant crap.

You know that the Liberal black guy they have on the show is probably shitting his pants about going to work now.

Nigel is with us, and you're not so fuck off Abdul.

I see you're a bit slow in the head
>Typical trumpet

You're next. You'll be sucking some BBC for mercy while us Anglos will be laughing at the footage of (((you))).

Nigel is quintessentially British so fuck right off, Yankee cuck.

This.

Anything but the strictest observance of fire safety rules will not be tolerated.

Rule 1: always talk about fire safety
Rule 2: ALWAYS talk about fire safety

it was politically motivated so take your shit b8 back to Sup Forums since no one knows what a chile is
>Bitch ass beta white boy got his ass whopped = a retard
no wonder ive never heard of chile, its full of uneducated niggers

>buying keltec
no thanks, it breaks quicker than Beretta's

We're going to make America great again, and hopefully Britain will do the same, which means your lot will get sorted. Kindly die.

The SS (Safety Quad) reporting in.

Always make liberals obey fire safety hazards

Black is a race of peace, not all blacks.

>Our memes have grown so powerful that they can influence the minds of our enemies.
PRAISE KEK!!!

>Typical trumpet
as we can see here, we have a rare shill browsing Sup Forums. it is lost and confused after the trumpen fuhrer massacred its master shilliary, and in this state it still believes it still has a chance to win, choosing to ignore the fact it lost. in this state is has a rapid growing cancer called autism which is slowly killing the shill. sadly soon, the shills will all die off and be extinct from the planet earth.

This is so tolerant!

I live in California. strict gun laws and virtually m one can legally conceal carry.
I took my gun to school every day. I cc illegally.
why?
>the saftey of the individual is the responsibility and duty of the individual
>the saftey of the public is the duty and responsibility of the federal state and city goverments (police, laws. ect)
> when seconds count cops are only minutes away
> think they'll shoot to save you or do whatever it takes for them to go home at the end of shift to see their family?
my advise user is load your gun with gloves and hollow points. no finger print on the shell casing as hollow points fragment off making it damn near impossible to trace it back to you even with balistics.or get a revolver. no shell casing ejecting no jamming

We need moar people lurking on the cripplechan. It went through some low-energy times as safety inspectors stopped working over the holidays, and the movement is in danger.
>Would post dank safety maymay, but this computer is giving me shit!

stay safe brother, although the mods shut down our safety threads we continue on doing the work of kek to keep people safe

Here is one of the guys kikebook.

facebook /pbg.hothead.5?fref=ts

His gang is disapproving him. Get in there and start a gang war!!!

Wheres the video?

Getting shot in the chest and round exits through head or just gets trapped in skull bouncing around turning brain to mushy goo.

You don't know shit about the .22 obviously....it's killed more people than small pox.

>in this state is has a rapid growing cancer called autism

>Cancer called autism

Another retarded Trump supporter. Learn some biology you useless fuck.

Post your dick. I love firefighters.

EVERYONE GO OUT AND CREATE A THROWAWAY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. USE KEEPVID TO DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO AND REUPLOAD AS MANY AS YOU CAN!

Don't let YouTube censor this. We are NOT SWEDEN.

i wont, sorry senpai. im hung like a horse fly but ill post my tits
took it few weeks ago

Ahhh yes!!!! MAGA? Hahaha you fucking retards follow marketing slogans like blind sheep. Good goys, very good Goys.

top kek watch it be forgotten by all media tomorrow

as we can see here i have provoked the shill, and in turn it has posted a non-argument. now this is a usual tactic from the shills, completely avoid the topic and insult (you) directly to derail the conversation to avoid proving his autism

can•cer (kănˈsər)►

n.
Any of various malignant neoplasms characterized by the proliferation of anaplastic cells that tend to invade surrounding tissue and metastasize to new body sites.
now i have just posted a fact to respond to the shill, we will watch to see its responce on how it deals with the truth.

i used to be in good shape, but an accident fucked me and my life up to the point of barely walking i got fat in the 3 months of hospitalization sorry about my pancake nipples

Maybe it's an insult nano-bot. No human life just a program designed by retards to spam us.

Maybe CTR is down to one programmer.

>britbong flag
meh, its just an ahmed with the mental capacity of a 6 year old

Sorry bro. Shadilay and we fight on.......

stay safe in the upcoming race war, mybe i will be healthy enough to join you, shadilay brother

Not an argument, autist.

Also
>responce

Fatburgers always deliver. But I'm done giving you ((yous)). Go be a good goy and tell us how ((((you)))) feel in autistic verbosity.

sorry but that's not 3 months worth of getting fat. You've had to be fat before the accident happened

You're fucking heartless

>give definition of cancer
>anything can be cancer
>get called autist for proving ahmed retarded
britbong logic

Who else is going to start carrying regardless of permits, etc? Gotta be ready to put a nigger down, I have hollowpoints stuffed with fragments of books for extra damage

Off topic

ethnic cleansing has happened in every single culture throughout history, this shit is inevitable.

>Seriously though, guys
>Don't exacerbate a fucking race war
>It will be terrible

While all wars of aggression are morally wrong the fact is the in the USA whites would literally butcher the blacks. It would be over in 6 months.

im-fucking-plying

Id guess pretty yuge

3 months of medically induced coma with 0 movement, and i was a big guy for you. most of its swelling, 7 shattered ribs, broken left leg, shattered right femur and torn ligament, broken arm and clavicle 4 broken toes. its swelling, and it will be years before it starts going away, pic is just my left leg. im 260 lbs but feel and look like 300

>save pol inlist now.jpg
>inlist

Sup Forums, you need to kill the "natsocs are not smart" meme, probably through education

leftists will mercilessly hold it over your heads because it helps them to label you as just another uneducated redneck, and ad hominem their way out of any argument

The bormies will learn to hate niggers

Imagine if those were white Trump supporters torturing a black man or a Muslim woman

There would literally be riots in the streets of US cities rn

t.abdul

As long as we dont have anymore regime change in the middle east we wont be serving Israels best interests

That fucking smile on my face when the joke you made hit me lol.....

Very underrated post ....