vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
stream.me/keemstar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he did support trump

THE FUCKING GNOME OF ALL PEOPLE!

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE ARE WE IN?

Keemstar is a real life piece of garbage.
That being said, props to him for stepping up here. He's about to lose a lot of viewers.

Literally who?

He's baiting you underage fuck. Holy shit.

He was hated well before this lad.

I think he's a scumbag regardless.

Keemstar makes shit content on YouTube, but at least this will get some exposure.

Fuck them it isn't a hate crime. He's mentally disabled, they assaulted a man they KNEW was mentally disabled.

Fuck Chicago.

Fuck you Keemstar, you no talent hack.

Literally wouldn't be the first, second, or third time.

Figuratively, your step dad.

>muh race

this is exactly what the kikes want. instead of saying racism torturing and kidnapping is wrong, they focus on muh race so we get more division. what we need to do is destroy racial lines, and judge a person by their character and not their skin. what unites us is to be american, we also need to held those ideals high

I'm unironically starting to wonder if Keemstar has browsed Amren or something

Same and also won't be the first time

No.

What we need is to lynch you and everybody else who thinks like you do.

Blacks can have their own kingdoms in the fucking shitholes they always recite as their ancestral homes.

Don't tell you fags don't remember the "That NIGGER Alex!" thing he did a long time ago?

i have trouble telling if this pic is shoped or not

ALEX IS A FUCKING NIGGER

LETS GET ROOOOOOOIGHT INTO THE GASSING OF THE JEWS!!!

What does your penis tell you?

The one where we slowly start to unite.

Normies and manlets, people of croatian, irish, serbian, italian, etc. descent, shitposters and youtube celebrities.

We can argue and decide who is "white" and who isn't later. What we know for sure is that pavement apes and jews need to go back.

Preferably as plant fertilizer.

LOL. This is why you have white genocide right here

You should just invest in some radical acceptance

lol, idiot, there is a huge difference between white american and germans, and they both are ethnically german. What makes the difference is our nation and our values. Thats what we should hold high. Problem is that these feral niggers have grown to hate this country thanks to marxists.

Doesn't this faggot just talk about video games all day?

Wonder she thinks of all this

This. That makes him a terrorist.

>kidnap, bind, gag, cut, beat and generally torture some special needs kid
>death threats, fuck whitey, fuck Trump, all while streaming your domestic terrorism

but dey good nigs who dindu nuffin, we need to invest tax dollas into their futures and shiiiet

Keem has been our guy for a while. He makes cringy videos for sure but his views are redpilled af.

>fitting those microphones in her mouth
Ruined

wtf

All this shit going on and Mexixans just chilling.

lol I hope we dont get dragged in this. I pray to god my people stay away.

> I pray to god my people stay away.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the guy who cried about his gf bullying him? They all look the same to me

Is the video still up anywhere or has it been removed? I just got home.

no that guy was bald

Keemstar was the one who got in trouble for telling his viewers to type ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER into the chat

Amen brother

What this fire needs is a lot of gas and oil.

Let's start with Professor White Genocide instigating this hate crime and linking all high profile accounts with anti-white statements to this hate crime. Especially pic related, they need to turn on themselves.

WE HAVE HER

Beatrice Covington
1349 W Estes Ave, Apt. J1
Chicago, IL

>A leaf

You've never seen the greatest film in Chicano culture, Blood In Blood Out?

The Mexicans make the blacks and whites kill each other and then mop up afterward.

just letting everyone know that Sky is woke af and his reply to Keemstar was a joke, if you read his feed. Maybe you won't read it if you hate all black people or whatever but yeah

You're doing God's work user

ATLEAST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ZIMMERMAN REEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus Christ.

Can we fucking murder this pedo faggot already?

I'm out if the Irish have been invited

>drawings
>pedo
Leaf please

>SkyNiggiams getting upset that people are shown this
The fact that im agreeing with fucking keemstar of all people shows how fucked the world is becoming

We already have that. That's the "problem" - when you judge people on an equal footing, blacks lose 98% of the time.

(Not counting sportsball)

if this is keks will, than his will be done

youtube.com/watch?v=tN4NCdknWZU

I know it makes your peepee hard because you're a little fucked in the mind but this is a drawing of a real preteen girl. There's a difference between that and a random anime

He gets a one time pass for Hilloli Clinton
if he refuses to repent on DOTR though he hangs with the rest

Keemstar isn't a normie, he was one of the original pol tier people.

Fuck that. He's Pizzagate tier. Wouldn't doubt him and all his faggot Newgrounds friends are into that shit on the side. No wonder they all move in packs together.

I don't get off on Shad's shit. You are just a retard who doesn't know the difference between reality and a drawing.

He's also said he thinks all white people are racist. I wouldn't say he's that woke.

>BUT WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS

Go suck Shaddai Prejean's dick a little more, or is it too old for you

>he thinks all white people are racist.
EVERYONE is racist. It's fucking normal.

Who are you quoting?

Eisatzgruppen when?

You, apparently.

Don't know who this guy is, but good on him speaking up publicly. More than most of us Sup Forums faggots have ever done.

>Be underaged fuck
>Call for bait of underaged fucks

Hi Rabbi, climb into an oven.

EVERYONE IN THE THREAD TYPE ALEX IS A NIGGER IN CHAT

cry more rat kike

Read his feed, still hate niggers.

Herp da derp I woke as shit from all my Facebook news feeds

Look at all these autistic wimpering weaklings sperging and chimping out at a small bit of his scalp being cut off unintentionally (he was trying to cut his hair). They think this is violence.

They don't care if Dylan Roof kills praying old people in a church.

They literally don't care when kids are killed by cops (if they're black) over nothing.

They don't chimp out over the most fucked up history ever that a people has had to endure.

They chimp out over this whimpering weakling because they identify with his weakness. They become filled with fear at the realization that they are weaklings that haven't earned anything they have received. That their ancestors built their state on Plunder. And that their day of Reckoning can never be avoided. No matter how long they may attempt to delay it, the Justice that was denied the millions of Blacks will be felt by whimpering Trump cucks like this one right here.

Sad!

ITS TIME TO FUCK UP SKY WILLIAMS WE NEED A PLAN NOW

No, he thinks every white person is like pseudo KKK

Keem is usually a lying faggot but his support for our cause is welcomed.

Enjoy your dronestrike, shitskin.

Kek

Germany yes!

Have fun being raped out of existence by Aloha Snackbars, you inferior cuck.

>montenegro

You've never felt true fear.

You've never awakened screaming in terror as the phantoms around you move in to commit deeds you've only seen in the darkest depths of your psyche.

You push, scream, and throw all attempts of reasonable competition out the window.

The day will come when fear eats into your very soul as you die.

>raped out of existence

You'd know what that feels like lmao

1/10

HAHA BAITED THIS REPLY IS BAIT YOUR POST IS BAIT. Sup Forums WAS MADE AS BAIT.

>BRUH IT WAS JUST A JOKE! I WAS JUS PRETENDING!
nah, fuck off jamal

Isn't it a hate crime for you to be posting here or something?

Fuck off fag. Multiculturism is a failure, especially with blacks. Best case scenario is brazil, which has a higher murder rate than Syria during a war.

America was for Europeans almost all it's existence until 1965, and it will be again.

>torturing a kid with special needs

Call me soft and a fag, but i believe in defending someone born without means to defend himself.

This story dont even enrage me, just make me sad and depressed. Those nigs can hang or burn for all i care, but even their suffering wont make up for what the kid went through.

We have more redpilled whites than Germans in Germany. Did you forget you're competing with Sweden for cuck cup chamption 2017? Back to the cuckshed with you, Hans, Greta needs some big fat Arab dick.

yeah. I use to think that too. I still believe the Jews want us to start a race war so they can push more measures to control is via laws and goverment. But after dealing with niggers personally and seeing niggers and hearing about local niggering I've come to realize that they are a cancer. not black conservatives or educated black men that can formula their own opinion based off of facts and reasoning. I mean niggers

This is the faggiest copypasta I've ever read l lmao

rt.com/usa/372699-chicago-police-tortured-facebook-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcerUi2OGZA
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSR1qGcuRY
streamable.com/m2duh
vid.me/w3aF
vid.me/SVgu
vimeo.com/198148347
vimeo.com/198144390
vimeo.com/198146646
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

>cuck cup chamption

You'd know what that feels like lmao

God damnit kiwis aren't even good fruit or birds.

>Ahmed laughs as the country his taken by Gercucks

Bitch. Fucking. Nigger.

Who gives a FUCK about the guy?
For Sup Forums he is a great opportunity to redpill more liberals about BLM.
I am glad those Dindu's filmed it.
Why are always the subhumans this retarded?

so we should take the momentum, spread the meme and fuck blm to death

I do gringa hunts in spring break but still hate niggers

He had me at Alex is a stupid nigger

stream.me/keemstar

Oh Achmed, harder Achmed!

Actually, the best case multiculturalism scenario is India. They created a multiracial society that lasted thousands of years and actually became powerful and prosperous.

And yet the British were still able to wipe out their whole navy in a single battle with minimal casualties. Multiculturalism: Not even once.

>so we should take the momentum

Yeah, like the Berlin christmas market truck, eh?

>tfw Sup Forums is just like both niggers and ISIS

You'd have to be an idiot to believe this (((data)))