Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bad

>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bad

Lel, never real Japanese think so.

Two atomic bombs ended war earlier. so It was not so bad for Japanese.

Stop pretening atomic bombs were bad^^

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/firebombsusa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And it saved you from the Russians.

yes^^

thanks america senpai~~

Nobody cares whether it was good or bad for you, you lost. The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must.

You're alright nip.

Literal cuck lmao

Nice try English teacher

That's not how you use le supreme gentleman maymay, go back to where you came from

This
Two were not enough

Two was enough for Japan but you are gonna need more than two justin

When the globalists import niggers for you guys to deal with, you'll be singing a different tune.

Nuclear testing on live civilians and ending the lives of millions more through cancer and radiation poisoning was not good

No war crime comes as close to the atomic bombings

Send in a few CIA moles to assassinate Emperor Hirohito
Burn their crops
Burn their houses
Embargo and starve them to death
Many things could have ended the war just as easily since the US had no involvement up to pearl harbor

Hi David. I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki never happened. It's just Japanese propaganda against the US.

Kek true.
The only people i see butthurt about it are liberals, and commie faggots, mostly anti-american spics.

t. degenerate burger expat
Looks like you are having fun in those bases of yours

I'm not defending it, people died, but i see ridiculous that some people go "muh hiroshima" and ignore all the shit Japan did in China.

This is really the main thing. It may have been selfishly motivated on the part of the US, to make sure we got Japan and the Russian did it, and the damage caused to civilians was horrible, but it spared the Japanese from an even greater suffering of being under the rule of communism.

>and the Russians didn't*

fixed

>implying North Korea isn't best Korea
>implying a Democratic People's Republic of Japan wouldn't be Sup Forums's wetdream

fucking english teachers, don't you have a class to teach

You're so wonderful!

>instant flash boom gone
>burning to death overnight thinking you're going to stop that paper village from killing everyone you have ever known by stop dropping and doing the dinosaur

Anyone with a grasp of the scale of US firebombing campaigns will understand that the nukes were nothing short of a miracle for both sides.

ANY kind of air to ground attack should be considered a war crime. There was actually allot of controversy when planes were first weaponized.

Japan knew they had the Atomic Bombings coming.

That's why they have Godzilla to symbolize Japans communal guilt and the monster sized Atomic Wrath they brought upon themselves.

WW2 happened a long time ago, and Japan and the USA are allies now. Neither side should apologize for what happened in the war, apologies are a sign of weakness. I stand behind every action taken by the United States and I expect the Japanese to do the same.

You know what? Someone already made this nice and easy:

blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/misc/firebombsusa/

>its an autistic expat pretends to be japanese episode