Montserrat
Santa Helena, Ascención y Tristan da Cunha
Turks and Caicos
La Encarnación y San Juan Bautista
Cyprus
Ireland
Scotland
Jersey

No blood will run, they will give them all back, say they are very, very sorry, and ask Allah to forgive them for their sins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands#History
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM
youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and argentina will turn white?

Why do you want the falklands anyways? They're just shitty rocks.

Is this your OC?

Argentina is proof: Infuse the genes of an Aryan with the rage of a Negro and the Anglo will tremble in fear

Turkey will never turn white, in any alternate dimension.

tell me what would America do if somebody did this to them

Wait, how is Uruguay an enemy of the Eternal Anglo?

>La Encarnación y San Juan Bautista
I don't know what this is, speak a civilised language for christ's sake

in case you can't see, theres a fuckin HUGE OPEN SPACE RIGHT BESIDES CHILE'S SLICE, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE A SMALL SLICE AND LANDLOCK US WHEN YOU CAN TAKE A HUGE SPACE? WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS?

>that list
>people on this board still unironically think the IRA did anything wrong

I would gladly join my argie brothers against the Anglo menace.

FUCK THE ETERNAL ANGLO
U
C
K

T
H
E

E
T
E
R
N
A
L

A
N
G
L
O

Fool

>implying

>implying Antarctica claims aren't just kikes bickering over ice with no real consequences

My country was smart about this, don't make a claim but give yourself the right to a claim (along with russia) whenever you want incase someone finds something under that ice.

>falklands

Do you even pay attention? Antarctica. Next 50 years....

>Daily reminder that in the next 50 years the english will return:
To whom? To us?

we have bases and people living there and studying the place

you are free to add to the list anything these niggers may have stolen from you

So do we. and lots of other countries who haven't made claims

Those islands already have names. Why are the Falklands and south sandwich islands coloured in? Stop stealing our land

Are there hot women in the fucklands?

so you just rent?
hahaha

there's still unclaimed land, go stick your flag faggot, make america great again

they replaced argentinian qts with brit women, so no

No
Maybe like one or two British soldiers

They haven't got the memo that this is an Anglo world and if you speak english you're a shit tossing barbarian.

>so you just rent?

You do realize that all the claims on Antarctica are unenforced right? Look up countries with bases on Antarctica, dozens of countries are squatting on "rightful british/argie clay" right now and you're doing nothing. Stand up and make Argentina okay for once.

The Falkland Islands are actually quite nice.

The climate, culture, people and infrastructure are very similar to that of the United Kingdom. They aren't like most islands which are hot spider infested tropical shitholes full of obese greasy niggers living in bright coloured houses without windows.

>if you speak english you're a shit tossing barbarian.

we are not autistic, if you want to come stay for a while you are invited, if you want to invade go home anglo scum

I SAY IT'S TIME FOR SOME ARGIEBLOOD CHAPS

Resources, geopolitical reasons, strategic, militar base of a foreign country that attacked us many times in the history, etc etc. And its rightfully ours

youtu.be/rK4y_PwXhw0
ex gets blacked on youtube

what right?? because they're close? it doesn't work like that. they don't want to be argentine

they've all had referenda and want to stay

that claim is ours and we will send battleships like in 1982

>they don't want to be argentine
Oh yeah, half of Africa identifies as British, ill tell them to do a referendum

what now

faggot

what?

falkland islanders don't want to be argentine, they want to be british

simple

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands#History

1. no settlers before europeans
2. current settlers want to be a british overseas territory

they're ours, get over it, you lost

and half of Africa wants to be british, get those welfare pounds ready

also learn your history,

your existence and sustenance is due to prior good relations with british empire. we created your independence

oh i get you now

well they shouldn't have become independent

the falklands didn't and they're stay a territory until they want to leave

Your country is not even relevant. Nobody want to invade Serbia only Turks

no you didn't, it was French masons, in fact you got butthurted cause it ruined your smuggling scheme, you tried to invade Buenos Aires two times before it happened, the second one a bunch of old ladies and kids fucked your army up
with rocks

falklands didn't because nobody lives there, you changed a bunch of argie soldiers for english ones

falklands were spanish, french, english, argentinian, then the argies left to grab the mate and you squatted it, then the french came back, then you kicked them out, then we found the mate, went back, and there you were

Poor little Argie still upset over the falklands.

You're weak, your people are weak and so is your nation.

>we created your independence

Yet you try to steal our river and you and France lost. Stop lying you full of shit. That some revisionism-tier you got there

just a pile of rocks, nobody wants that place
t. spend 2 years there

wait, in antartica?
marambio? que hacías ahí? investigando el hielo?

senpai friends from Port Stanley

proud Falklander

they will rather die than give it back

we will defend them and beat you back again

hehe, while the brits get blacker and blacker we only get whiter! >:) #SouthAmericanMasterRace, enjoy your niggers 1st world cucks

ejército
construir y instalar los aparatos de los que si estudian el lugar, marcar terrero, romperle las bolas a los punguinos y leones, picar hielo y tirarse al agua en interiores cuando estas al pedo, mantener el lugar, etc...
todo eso mientras tratas de no caerte en grietas o que te coma uno de los leones marinos a los que les inchaste los huevos

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/
soon fucker soon, the "peaceful claim" is bullshit, we both know this only resolves in another war

uruguay is argentina rightfull clay anyway :^)

Only a shitskin like you with a massive inferiority complex would seek to distract attention from the disaster that you and your countrymen have made of your own resource-rich nation by picking on a couple of small islands hundreds of miles away which are populated by people of a completely different culture who understandably hate your fucking guts.

das racist for a leaf :^)
so latin america has shit presidents, who would have guessed
let me tell you a secret, we don't need the islanders, they cant fuck off all the way to england if they love it so much

M8 argentina did not even exist as a country when the first Briton set foot on the Falklands.

Because fuck you that's why.

What right? Proximity isn't a right.

who gives a fuck about you anyways, australia, go shit up another thread

sounds fun
kind of homo too

>das racist for a leaf :^)

I was born in the UK, so good guess ;)

The world doesn't really need Argentines either when you think about it.

You're also very close to British territorial waters.

when will turkey be White Anatolian again?
Fuck the churka arab sand nigger dna in anatolia.

you have no idea

Nah I'd rather pick on a country that'll never amount to anything, less chance of retaliation that way.

Try again, brownie. I'll blow your ooga-booga lips and fat ass off.

Fuck off nigger, ALL HAIL BRITTANNIA.

I support you Argentina. Time to liberate Malvinas from Britainistan for the glory of all of America

Malvinas son argentinas!

Uruguay no white .

I fucking love you

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM

There is nothing of value in the island c'mon let the Anglo retards have it

See

They literally still ive in a kingdom lmao what a bunch of idiots

why doesn't britain settle like 5 million englishmen in Falklands?

yeah let the brits keep the oil, who needs it anyways
are you stupid or what?

You don't have a kingdom, you have a primitive noble/capitalist oligarchy you filthy ape, Kingdoms are for Man only.

Apes don't have the intelligence for a Kingdom.

Fuck off justin bieber

This is the best solution to the conflict and you know it

God save the Queen.

Because it's remote, rainy, windy, and cold. Actually come to think of it, Englishmen should find it pretty comfy.

Fat American retard stfu.

I clean my rifle every day and shoot it weekly in preparation to defend these islands. Me and what army? How about the UK and USA? They arse-fucked you mestizos so hard that your war veterans have to wear diapers.

There's a few but they belong to us.

Aye.

What's wrong with the Monarchy?

>too much of a pussy to respond to falkland poster
Tsk tsk

says the idiot that almost elected hillary

He knows his abuela doesn't like changing his diapers so he avoids all interaction.

We arent going to a war for a two empty rocks .not again .no

Argentina/GDP per capita
14,715.18 USD

Britain/GDP per capita
48,678.13 USD

Every Argentinian I've met is an animal, barely human.

youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8

I live in Malvinas .not lying .now watch my flag :)

Coming from the country that elected Cristina.

Dont wanna get btfo agian

I have no excuse for that, fucking bitch

>ate
Is it true that Argentinians are born with an extra chromosome?

How's the new guy anyway? Mauricio?

wise up man, its either a proxy (i don't think so, can't make anyone i find work, also no proxies in falklands) or a secret code you put on options to chose a flag

No shit you're not going to invade when it didn't work out good last time for ya.

Just face it, I objectively schooled you.

you are LITERALLY seething right now because you KNOW that I'm right. I've struck a nerve in that tiny little brain of yours with my elite truth bombs, and this fact disturbs you greatly.

Instead of facing the truth, YOU chose to pretend otherwise in a desperate attempt to save face, except all it's achieved is making YOU look even more pathetic than before.

It's over. YOU cannot recover from this. Every time YOU see a post with an Falkland Islands flag, YOU will become deeply troubled as you remember the written beatdown YOU received in this thread.
YOUR heart will begin to race and the blood will pump through YOUR body, and YOU'LL make another similarly flustered post, which will only further diminish YOUR standing on Sup Forums

Reminder that I'm in YOUR head. Reminder I control you now, you little fucking bitch. Every reaction that YOU make is a calculated, planned reaction by ME.

Whether you choose to foolishly reply, or ignore my truthbombs like a little bitch again, YOUR status among the Sup Forums community will decline

There is no way out. YOU have NEVER met anyone as dedicated as I am, and I WILL dedicate all of my attention to wiping YOU off the face of this board.

Keep on digging your own grave though, you literal piece of shit. Or as you say in your spic language: caca.

I have 42 Chromosomes and this makes me jealous.

>larping this hard
fuck off paki

FUCKING DISGRACE DON'T BOW DOWN, LONG LIVE MILF PENGUING QUEEN

still shit, but its not blatantly stealing so far as we know
no way he gets re-elected tho
honestly all the candidates suck on most elections, and the "unknown" ones have no chance of winning

>honestly all the candidates suck on most elections, and the "unknown" ones have no chance of winning
Perhaps we truly are more similar than I once thought.

we aren't on a blue board, at least post the lingerie edit if you're going to post the queen bitch