Reminder to all you "RACE WAR" idiots

Reminder to all you "RACE WAR" idiots,

white people are the mass shooters of America and that hasn't changed today now that the situation is reversed. White racists often attack and even kill black people, and many of you scumbags are even talking about doing it now which is frankly disgusting. Now you have an instance where the reverse of the norm happened so you all feel vindicated but keep in mind, both Dylan Roof and those four idiots are just racist morons who will rot in jail. The people from today are even more likely to rot in jail despite not killing unlike Roof because they're black and the justice system, among many other systems in our society, is pretty plainly rigged against them.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"White people are the mass shooters" Not according to Chicago shootings statistics.

Seeing as the race war has OFFICIALLY begun, its time to take the oath and fight the niggers back to africa.

REPEAT AFTER ME FELLOW WHITES

“I vow to you, Donald J Trump, as Führer and President of the White American Reich, loyalty and bravery. I vow to you and to the leaders that you set for me, absolute allegiance until death. So help me God”.

not defending but ffs
mass shootings != shootings
usa !=chicago

don't fucking build an argument based on chicago shootings you really need to read the sticky that you had hidden long time ago

The races are incompatible. It is unfortunate and undesirable that we should settle our differences this way, but there is not much choice for people anymore. We cannot live together under one flag. If we don't create a country for black and send them all to it, we're going to get more and more hateful of each other until there is daily war.

Stop pushing your racemixing lies. People don't like to racemix. Only rare outliers can ever leave their race and integrate into another society. We have never had and never will have any society that blends the races together in harmony. Wherever races live side by side, they are always mixed like a salad bowl instead of like mixing paint, and there is always animosity.

The races cannot mix.

The races cannot mix.

The races cannot mix.

>white people are the mass shooters of America

Did you know that "gang related" violence isn't included in mass shooting statistics? I wonder why they do that.

No, white people are not the mass shooters. Chicago blacks have donever more shooting and killed more people in one year than every white spree killer combined.

IDK what != means. But yes, most shootings in Chicago aren't deemed "mass" because it's blacks shooting multiple blacks. If it was a white person shooting multiple blacks it would be deemed a mass shooting. Take your white privilege and shove it.

>White people are mass shooters
not so fast there user

>shootings
>mass shootings
not the same thing
>RACE WAR HAS BEGUN
>Fat ass sitting in front of his computer, won't do shit, attacking black people would only make white people look even worse and woke white people will denounce people like you.

herp derp yall raciss unfair, dat whyatt boi gon git burgah kang delivahed to he cell

you're an idiot
the concept of race is an outdated and unscientific idea perpetuated by people like you to attempt to explain complicated issues in an easy and simple way.

"Black people commit more crimes because they're worse than us! Not because we enslaved, subjugated and systematically oppressed them for hundreds of years!" That's what you sound like

Hey look you grabbed all of the non white mass shooters of the past twenty years, put all of the white ones next to that and you'd have a 4x bigger chart

The difference between a shooting and a mass shooting in this day and age is the media. Like I said above, a black man can go out in a Chicago city and shoot 8-9 other black men and it would be deemed simply a shooting, while if a white man did the same thing they would label it a mass shooting. This is because their is a white hate narrative. I've seen this narrative among my friends, and my family, it's sickening.

Ooga booga bix nood muffugga
Black people commit more crimes because modern American black culture is all fucked up. You glorify vanity and violence, stupidity and apathy.
The cool blacks out there will always outperform you but unfortunately they don't breed like vermin so they've never been a majority of the black population namely the ghetto dwellers.

You are more detestable than a nigger because you should know better,

Could be their low IQ and high testosterone, the crime thing. I agree that we shouldn't have oppressed them after setting them free. We should've killed them all or sent them back to Africa. We still can and should, we are not compatible. Good luck convincing anyone here otherwise faggot.

Oh I'm sorry I know the science and misconceptions of race and not the outdated 1800's shit this board spews. forgive me

Black user here, please do not speak on my behalf, whitey. Take your privilege elsewhere. Blacks despise you white liberals, more than we despise our ancestor's history.

>You glorify vanity and violence,
>implying I'm black

Why do you think black culture is the way that it is? Segregated education, black people have less opportunity, widespread systematic oppression, etc. The ghettos are the way they are because of circumstance, not race...there are plenty of white people born into ghettos who are the same exact way, it's the environment and the people who want to pretend it's due to the melanin in people's skin are fucking nuts desu

we need an army of Roofs.

hi white user
also you don't speak for all black people
also I'm not white

DAMAGE CONTROL

Heh this board is right about the niggers. You know they are a different species right? A subhuman species.

Statiscally and adjusted for population asians are more likely to be mass shooters

it's glorified because that's what white people buy. none the less, the majority of black people aren't criminals. there are like 40 million of them. i doubt over 20 million are criminals, it just seems that way because of the media and confirmation bias

>constantly praise Breivik

>It's those minorities that are violent!

>ignoring that Breivik killed minorities and liberals in an effort to stop their violence and save his people from genocide

>get punched in the face,punch person back
>hey,why did you punch me in the face!

Plus,brevik was a kike pawn that killed mostly white kids,no one praises him

Highly underrated post ->
"Mass shooters"

Yeah dude, white people are totally going up smoking black people down like its open season. Have you ever checked interracial crime stats? You're misled on who is killing who, get woke kang.

So OP got a question for you.
Whats worse 1 white person that kills 10 people or 10 black people that kill 1 person each?

I'm Indian, and I think the more "educated" whitewashed liberal elitst young black activist niggers like this are pretty hatefilled towards my people just because of bobby jindal and dinesh d'souza I prefer ghetto niggers to them.

Statistics matter dude. I can point individual examples too, but the statistics definitely show a disproportionate number of whites killed by blacks as opposed to the reverse.

Reminder OP, coonin for white liberal ideals is worse than coonin for white conservative ideals. I know youre most likely a white shill but if not youre most likely a kid who comes from the burbs. dont talk bout the hood since you know nothin bout it punk. all niggas do is smoke, drink, ball, and rap in the hood. no goals whatsoever. the whites in the hood are trashy too, but atleast they play nice at night. keep coonin bruh, or pretending to coon, whatever it is youre doin

I believe hate crimes are worse than incidental shootings that aren't related to race. If all ten of those shootings are individual hate crimes then it's the same, but in the case of Dylan Roof, he killed several people because of their skin color, their melanin, that's fucking stupid no matter white or black

> >hundreds of murders at the hands of "vibrant diversity" every year
> every once in a while a white (or "white") guy caps like 10 people

WOW GOYIM WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM

HERE'S A LINK TO AN IMGUR ALBUM FULL OF SCHOOL SHOOTER MEMES

HEH DIDN'T EXPECT THAT ONE DID YA KIDDO

Niggers kidnapped a white kid and tortured him.

I guess this is the turning point

>white people are the mass shooters of America

Actually we're disproportionately underrepresented in mass shootings, we're responsible for the majority because we're the majority of the people here, but our 72% of the population only commits 64% of mass shootings.

Oh, but you probably don't believe that, I got the numbers from that notorious far-right tabloid...motherjones.

>cnn.com/2015/06/27/us/mass-shootings/
>motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

they don't call them 'radicalised' either though

OK so do it for us

your denial will only lead to delusional melt down or both. Insanity is upon you and everyone knows it

Ssshhhh....it won't be much longer now, we're almost their :^)

You're boogeyman will soon be a reality.

>Dylan Roof shooting up a church is worse then 9/11 because of muh feelings

this for

if 1 white kid per year kills 20 people
and 500 black people kill 5 people each

is it more important that we focus on the outlier case or the common case?

i like that front.....imma just call it a 'door'

Blacks are only 3/5ths of a person.

It's like you failed fractions.

>strawman

White people are the mass shooters as they kill more in one life than the niggers that shoot sideways and can't aim.

Honestly, I just hope things get better for white people and worse for everyone else.

"!=" is "not equal to"

Shut your filthy fucking nigger mouth

>You're boogeyman will soon be a reality.
>You're
>You're
>You're
Not until you pass 2nd grade, user

looks legit

We'll wait

>the only difference is melanin

whoa.... really makes u think.....

fuck you. you are the reason north america is turning into a third-world shit hole

i love this statistic. it openly admits blacks commit violence against 1.4% of the white population but white violence is against 1.6% of the black

Always thought =\= would be not equal tobut that'd make too much sense :D

>racist moron
Nah he's a hero

>strawman again
please don't reconstruct my sentences for me, Sup Forumstards

No.

You were born in the slums, and you will die in the slums.

You're too busy being a proud nigger to break that cycle.

Ooooooh, nice pedantic argument, nigger.

Your red herrings are irrelevant, you cannot stop what is coming.

>Sup Forumstards

Where are you from if not here?

I seriously can't tell if you're playing stupid or you don't under stand the point he made and actually are stupid.

The op is white LMAOOOOOOOOOOO, this little white cuck just scurried away with his little pink dick between his legs when a nigga from the hood came up and told him whatsup lmaoooooo

It is.

Ah yes, dem oppresshuns. Let's all tell ourselves black Americans only commit so much crime because they've been subject to slavery and Jim Crow, while Canadian and European blacks commit crime at analogous rates despite never having been subject to slavery and Jim Crow.

Because magic! Because of literal goddamn magic, the Klan out joking around when they hand out the title of Grand Wizard, they actually have legit diabolic sorcerers compelling innocent dindunuffins to commit crime globe-wide with their foul rituals of negromancy.

That makes sense.

too late

>people are like, all the same, man

>Dylan Roof shooting up a church is worse then a Muslim shooting up a gay nihght club because muh feelings
>inb4 strawman argument again

You're not wrong; they're used interchangeably (except in programming)

No, Trump and people like you are the reason.
We need to get past the outdated concept of race and look into understanding the complicated issues of violence, poverty and crime in a more objective and honest way. When any group of people is oppressed for hundreds of years and segregated, there's going to be a ton of struggle reintegrating them into society and people like you are the barriers that prevent it from happening. The concept that a homogenous society is a better society or a society with less crime is ridiculous, you just have to look to Mexico, Brazil, etc

Define hate crime please.

His argument stands fine. You liberals are the ones that push the whole racism = prejudice + power argument. Did Lee Boyd Malvo and John Allen Mohammad not have "power" over the white people they killed? When a black person kills a white person (exercising power over them) in a targeted attack on them based on race, how does that not apply?

>frankly
Are you that TYT slut? You sound like that TYT slut.

There's a solution to lowering the crime rate.

It's called genocide.

arrests aren't convictions, crimes aren't arrests

Ebil whyte mang

>let's boil down complicated issues into skin color when the scientific community has basically determined that genetic variation between "races" is negligible especially in terms of brain function.

For example:
"New research by a Stanford University professor demolishes claims by testmakers that racial and gender differences in standardized test performance can be explained fully by differences in academic prowess and preparation. Claude Steele, a professor of social psychology and president-elect of the Western Psychological Association, reports that his seven-year study shows that minority and female students who are aware of racial and gender stereotypes about intellectual ability will score lower on those standardized tests that purport to measure academic aptitude. The study defines this extra burden borne by some test-takers as stereotype vulnerability."

OK do you or do you not accept evolution as a concept at least on a micro level as a fact?

>makes a strawman argument
>inb4strawman
ok

Blacks are not human and shouldn't be treated as such. They are useful work horses and nothing more.

Ah yes, you know the shit modern totally-legitimate social science spews. Like how the 15% genetic difference between whites and niggers is ostensibly negligible, even through we recognize chimps and bonobos as different species entirely with their .04% genetic difference. A practice founded on the work of Alan "Even a scientist will tell a knowing lie, to make a point" Templeton.

Seriously, that's a real quote of his.

I'm sure you're real scientifically literate there, body; you parrot all the information you get on Gawker media network verbatim.

Autism Speaks might be able to assist you with your educational needs.

Well yea. But mass sterilization is an easier sell. And it will save our childrens future

Its because it's everybody else's fault but their own. No crabs in a bucket mentality here, it's all the white man's fault. They're beyond the point of being ashamed of their lack of achievement, they either wallow in it or lash out. But not do anything to actually make change in their communities.

I would buy some of it if Africa wasn't also a total shithole. Empire of Dust is a good watch, and it's contention between asians and blacks, so none ebil white man here.

Race and culture go hand in hand. You're not incapable just because of your brown skin. But black culture is complete garbage and the reason for all of their problems.

Please stop talking bout niggas in the hood like you know something bout it. nothing is holding us back, some make it out because they want to, and some dont make it out because they want to. in the end its the individuals choice. was my school poor as fuck, and the teachers didnt give a shit? yes! did it matter? no! because those who wanted to learn, learned, and got out. are white people in the burbs more privileged? Yes! but so are the blacks living in the burbs, and so are Jaden smith and willow smith. Im not over here yelling at jaden that he has privilege i didnt growing up

of course I do but I also accept the fact that genetic variation between groups of humans is quite small

blacks kill way more whites than vice versa

Per capita whites are the least likely mass shooters with asians and asian mutts taking number 1

10x more

>implying Stanford isn't a major leftist college
>implying the (((scientists))) didn't use confirmation bias to help their agenda

You're clearly new, so I recommend fucking off back to plebbit while you still can. This place will rot you from the inside out.

South Africa is actually still quite nice, you should visit,

>pick an idealized nice picture to prove my point
>pick a picture of the worst case scenario/areas of poverty that existed before to show the other side
nice

>it's not all the white man's fault, and it's stupid to generalise in such a way, it's actually all the black man's fault

indeed

>Mexico
-White ruling class, descended from spaniards (>spaniards >white)
-Asstons of shitty centracas fucking everything up

>Brazil
-White ruling class descended from Germans
-Asstons of shitty niggers fucking everything up

Also here's a bonus graph for your "it's actually just a class struggle, man. we need more NUANCE" argument you just made

He probably gets his "science" Occupy Democrats and I Fucking Love Science facebook posts.

Quick, OP, tell us about how #NotAllBlackPeople because there's a science nigger who is a statistical outlier.

Link to publication please. I'm not going to just take your post as gospel.